Milking the Penis with the Vagina

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First of all. . . Petite, you are AMAZING! I always hear girls say how much they like sex but you are actively trying to learn Deepthroating and "Milking". I've never actually seen that before.

Thank you for the compliment, but I wouldn't be here or be trying to learn these things if he were a different guy! I think that he's amazing and I really want to be the best lover I can be for him.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for the compliment, but I wouldn't be here or be trying to learn these things if he were a different guy! I think that he's amazing and I really want to be the best lover I can be for him.

Kudos to you. More people should be so accommodating and willing to learn. My question is though, how does it feel for the woman? Do they enjoy it? Does it feel good for them?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had about 2 gals that were pretty good at this. then I met my now wife, and after several months and lots of fucking. she told me one night that I was the best fuck she ever had, and that she was going to show me she knew how to fuck. she told me I gonna fuck you just as good as you fuck me. she got on top, and slowly worked me all the way in, and then she started rippling her vagina, and it first it felt pretty much what I had had before, but she really got into it, after several minutes I came, and she just kneaded the cum out of my cock as i came. it was incredible, and then she came quite hard, and blew a big load. we were both slathered in cum.

Reactions: Notaes

MisBehave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do this. My favourite 'trick' is to squeeze my muscles so tight that he can barely get it in there. Then millimeter by millimeter release my grip so he slides in ever so gradually. Im not sure about the 'milking' but when I ask I have had guys tell me they can feel my squeezing. Or when they tell me to stop moving and Ido, I then use my muscles and make them cum that way.

I read about something like this in a novel that my mother had laying around when I was younger. Something about a group of women who were trained in worship of the phallus and how they had these amazing abilities. I thought "Id like to be able to do that" and now do. If he deserves it. Any guys who'd like to experience me? Im in Adelaide Sth Australia. : )

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When my wife cums, she involuntarily ripples and squeezes different muscle groups inside her pussy. She holds me still whilst she bucks her hips so my fat cock can pry her cunt open over and over again. Most women just squeeze down and everything just tightens.

Now, MisBehave, when you cum and squeeze down, do you prefer the cock deep inside you stationary so you have something solid to fill you up while your cunt spasms, or would you much rather him slid in and out to have that empty, full, fuller stretched feeling?

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am able to use these muscles and think woman just need to be aware that they can learn how to use them during intercourse for mutual pleasure. It's a very erotic and powerful feeling to know you can quickly bring on his orgasm without a single thrust. Hopefully, more woman will read this thread and have a new adventure! I saw a question for woman about climaxing... I prefer he keeps going throughout vs. staying in one place. If he stays in one position and I am flying, it lessens the intensity of the climax quite a bit.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kudos to you. More people should be so accommodating and willing to learn. My question is though, how does it feel for the woman? Do they enjoy it? Does it feel good for them?

Yes, it really does! I do it when I masturbate, too, even when I'm just using a vibrator on my clitoris because I can feel the pressure inside. It feels really good! It's not a totally selfless act on my part. Plus, I love it when he's coming and I can make him make a lot more noise by doing it. That's fun!

I do this. My favourite 'trick' is to squeeze my muscles so tight that he can barely get it in there. Then millimeter by millimeter release my grip so he slides in ever so gradually. Im not sure about the 'milking' but when I ask I have had guys tell me they can feel my squeezing. Or when they tell me to stop moving and Ido, I then use my muscles and make them cum that way.

Your favorite trick just made me wince when I read it! This is interesting, hearing how other women like to do it differently. First the revelation that not all women do it, and now other points of view on it. This is great!

I wouldn't have the courage to tighten up before he began inserting his penis. It would probably feel really great to him, but I think it would make me sore on my labia, him squashing it if he has to push harder to get his penis in and that would make me incredibly sore sooner during sex. I'm pretty sure that I don't squeeze until he's put the head of his penis in.

curiousme01 said:
I am able to use these muscles and think woman just need to be aware that they can learn how to use them during intercourse for mutual pleasure. It's a very erotic and powerful feeling to know you can quickly bring on his orgasm without a single thrust. Hopefully, more woman will read this thread and have a new adventure! I saw a question for woman about climaxing... I prefer he keeps going throughout vs. staying in one place. If he stays in one position and I am flying, it lessens the intensity of the climax quite a bit.

I think the only time I do it when he's not thrusting at all is when he comes. Sometimes he'll stroke rather slowly and I'll do the "elevator up" and it feels really good to both of us. If he's stroking really fast, it's really just a rhythmic pulsing, I can't move my muscles as fast as he can thrust his hips! He can also get his penis in deeper when he goes slower, without making me wince, so this works really well for both of us.

The reason I can't just keep my muscles tense the entire time, or why I need to relax the part deepest inside with every stroke is because tightening my vagina narrows it so that it's harder for his penis to slip into the "Douglas Pouch" (see how much I've learned here already?) and that usually results in my cervix getting rammed really hard if I don't relax when he's headed in that direction. Getting hit in the cervix hurts like the dickens and causes a really unpleasant throbbing pain in my abdomen that takes 10-30 seconds to subside depending on his ramming speed. It doesn't take very many accidental cervix hits before you begin to learn how to avoid it. Of course, I've recently learned that the tilt of my cervix has changed, so you may have different experiences than me.

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
guess i am lucky since most of the ladies i have been lucky enough to be with have had great vaginal control and movements..

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I experianced it once, I guess. It was an older woman and I only noticed it when she pointed it out. I guess she would contract herself on my in stroke to give a tighter feel. The difference in feeling wasnt all that much.

And this was a woman that I struggled to get it in, in the first place. Strange...

smallgirl_largeman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I do this a lot towards the beginning when I'm just starting to get horny and then after he and I have finished. He always tells me," stop! That feels weird!"

missphatbooty

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a man, quite recently, said that i "milked him". i was appauled you simply dont use phrases having to do with cows or utters when you are fucking a fat woman, its bad protocol.
i have on occasion and with this man, tensed up my muscles if i were doing kegals, while he was fucking me. if that is milking, i suppose i did/do it.
i dont do it all the time and probably not with the amount of skill describe in the link, i did it with this partner because his penis had a really odd curve to it, that i swear was hitting spots on my vagina that i didnt know existed, so to maximize the sensation, i went to town with the kegal movement

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do this a lot towards the beginning when I'm just starting to get horny and then after he and I have finished. He always tells me," stop! That feels weird!"

Really? Immediately after coming the penis can be very sensitive, but I like to do it while he's coming. Sometimes I keep going because I like the look on his face and he smiles at me really nicely, but he hasn't ever told me to stop!

a man, quite recently, said that i "milked him". i was appauled you simply dont use phrases having to do with cows or utters when you are fucking a fat woman, its bad protocol.
i have on occasion and with this man, tensed up my muscles if i were doing kegals, while he was fucking me. if that is milking, i suppose i did/do it.
i dont do it all the time and probably not with the amount of skill describe in the link, i did it with this partner because his penis had a really odd curve to it, that i swear was hitting spots on my vagina that i didnt know existed, so to maximize the sensation, i went to town with the kegal movement

I hadn't thought of that, but it's just such an apt description if you're talking about the "elevator-up" technique. I can't think of a more descriptive phrasing.

I can't do it with the skill described either. The part of the article that talked about not using any of the muscles in your ass and isolating your kegels only while doing it made me realize that depending on what I'm doing, sometimes I do move other muscles and I'm not fully isolating, sort of like how I can raise my right eyebrow up by itself easily, but when I try to raise the left one by itself I end up lifting the right brow a little, too. I've just never given it that much thought. I am now, though!

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had a couple guys describe it as "milking" when I have worked my kegels while they pump. I have read about Pompoir and have been trying to become more skilled at it. Like you, Petite, I've found isolating certain muscles to be the challenge and different positions can affect that as well. I've been using the elevator visualization for years but would love to have just a good size hard cock to straddle and practice on. The feedback would be helpful. "Can you feel that?" "What did it feel like?" "What if I do this?" etc.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been using the elevator visualization for years but would love to have just a good size hard cock to straddle and practice on. The feedback would be helpful. "Can you feel that?" "What did it feel like?" "What if I do this?" etc.

It does help if done that way! My wife does it to me when she's in the mood (I wish she'd do it all the time though). And yes, having a good, stiff, fat cock that can reach all the way to the deep spot is helpful.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I read an interesting way to practice pompoir.

Squat down over a dildo. You may want to start with an average size dildo with ridges. Hold it beneath yourself and slowly impale your cunt on it. The whole idea is to squeeze it tight enough to hold it inside you so it doesn't slip even if you're wet. Try your Kegels with the dildo each day instead of just doing them with nothing. You'll develop your Kegel muscles much quicker. If you get really adept, you can raise and lower the dildo at will without using your hands.

There is a difference between just squeezing a cock like your practicing your Kegels and rhythmically milking a cock.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Squat down over a dildo. You may want to start with an average size dildo with ridges. Hold it beneath yourself and slowly impale your cunt on it. The whole idea is to squeeze it tight enough to hold it inside you so it doesn't slip even if you're wet. Try your Kegels with the dildo each day instead of just doing them with nothing. You'll develop your Kegel muscles much quicker. If you get really adept, you can raise and lower the dildo at will without using your hands.

There is a difference between just squeezing a cock like your practicing your Kegels and rhythmically milking a cock.

I can hold it in, I can move it around, I can push it out... what I haven't figured out yet is how to pull it back in. Can't seem to find the right coordination of muscles for that. I keep trying though! :biggrin1:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I think it would work better if there was something to grip so you knew if it was going up and down while you practiced the elevator technique, maybe like a ball with a string with a weight on the bottom so you can tell if it's really moving the way you want it to. It can be really hard to tell if the sensation that you're experiencing relates to what's actually happening.

I always though that "kegels" refer to all vaginal muscle exercises, regardless of type.

It does help if done that way! My wife does it to me when she's in the mood (I wish she'd do it all the time though).

Yeah, I asked Boyfriend last night if how it felt while I was trying the elevator. I meant to read the article before we had sex and try out some of the other ideas, but it didn't work out that way. We sort of got into it and I didn't want to stop and say, "Hey, wait a minute. I've gotta read this article!" so I'll have to try some of the other techniques tonight.

The feedback would be helpful. "Can you feel that?" "What did it feel like?" "What if I do this?" etc.

I think that's probably the best way to learn it. I think certain things are happening in there, but I'm really not sure of whether what I'm doing is what I think I'm doing. Using my own hands could also help me know if I'm isolating, but it won't inform me of how it feels to him, which is what I care about!

Also with isolating, I bet it would help if he put a finger in my ass. That won't be hard to convince him to do. :smile: