Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've gone through about 7 prototypes and with my wife's help, we've streamlined this thing pretty well. It's a far cry from where I envisioned it, but it's getting closer.
Whoa....that's cool.

Again, my issue with the KM2000 is that it's simple squeeze, release, squeeze, release. There's no way to really tell if your pussy can really work that shaft up and down and back up.
OK, does the element of working it up and down add another dimension? Better feel? Hmmmm.

Makes me wonder if jade eggs are better than kegelmasters. 'Cause with jade eggs, one is supposed to suck them in, push them down, suck them in, push them down, etc. during the exercise.

Although, you though, how much can you lift? ON the KM2000, how hard can you squeeze?
Not hard. I got a little discouraged that I wasn't making good enough progress and stopped for a while. But just the other day I read something online that says that you're supposed to move up a spring even if you don't hear the "click." If it goes down pretty far, that's good enough and it's time to move up. So to answer your question, I can only lift about 2 lbs. But dammit I'm going to work my little tail off. When I make even better progress, I'll post again so that I don't look like a weak-pussied fool. :redface:

This is where I slide my widest part back and forth in and out while she's trying to clamp down as hard as she can, I'm giving her the widest stretch I possibly can.
That's wild! I'm sure it feels great for her too!

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I remember the first time I tried getting my girlfriend to do it. She almost immediately pulled what must have been her PC muscle and we couldn't have sex for a few days. All of her muscles in that area were very weak

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chaotica, I bought some eggs, but I haven't tried them. In order to tell where the egg is located, you have to dangle something from a string outside your vagina, so you can tell if you're lifting the egg up because once it warms up to body temperature, it's really hard to tell exactly where it is. You can also add more weight by dangling weights from them. You're supposed to start with the largest size and move down to the smallest size.

I've never tried mine. :redface:

I paid a lot for them, but I felt too self-conscious to try it out. Maybe I will now.

I remember the first time I tried getting my girlfriend to do it. She almost immediately pulled what must have been her PC muscle and we couldn't have sex for a few days. All of her muscles in that area were very weak

I didn't know that was possible! Ouch!

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My sympathies, sbat. Maybe you could get her to jump on a trampoline, sometimes that kind of squeezes the muscles subconsciously (pelvic floor).

Chaotica, I bought some eggs, but I haven't tried them. In order to tell where the egg is located, you have to dangle something from a string outside your vagina, so you can tell if you're lifting the egg up because once it warms up to body temperature, it's really hard to tell exactly where it is. You can also add more weight by dangling weights from them. You're supposed to start with the largest size and move down to the smallest size.
You probably don't need to use them anyway, Petite! :smile: You pompoir, you! Perhaps you'd find them useful later on, after the birth?

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you push outwards with squirting orgasms? As opposed to pulling inwards with a regular orgasm?

Squirting orgasms are the only orgasms I've had with a partner. So I'm not sure I understand. For me, it's a pull then a push. It happens over and over and then ends with a final push. If that makes sense.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whoa....that's cool.

Too bad my wife's burnt out being my guinea pig. I've got the latest prototype sitting in our closet waiting for her say-so.

OK, does the element of working it up and down add another dimension? Better feel? Hmmmm.

I think you answered your own question when you said...

...one is supposed to suck them in, push them down, suck them in, push them down, etc. during the exercise.

Can you imagine what that would be like to suck a cock while just sitting there? Absolute heaven!

Not hard. I got a little discouraged that I wasn't making good enough progress and stopped for a while.

Every journey begins with the first step. You sound like you've got the right intentions here. Don't give up.

But just the other day I read something online that says that you're supposed to move up a spring even if you don't hear the "click." If it goes down pretty far, that's good enough and it's time to move up. So to answer your question, I can only lift about 2 lbs. But dammit I'm going to work my little tail off.

Work your little pussy off, you mean? :smile:

When I make even better progress, I'll post again so that I don't look like a weak-pussied fool. :redface:

I'll remember you wrote that and hold you to it. Once a week too often for an update?

That's wild! I'm sure it feels great for her too!

It's a blessing and a curse. It makes her sore when I do that. It feels good, damned good for both of us, but it shortens the whole experience.

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'll remember you wrote that and hold you to it. Once a week too often for an update?
A little accountability would do wonders to keep me motivated.

Here's a link to an article written by a woman who could orgasm vaginally and who said the Kegelmaster helped her intensify even that, greatly. DAME Magazine :: Come on Ladies, Let's Vagina-cise! The Kegelmaster Diaries Continue
(and quote too)
Wow. That was my first impression when my husband entered me for the first time after only one week of using the Kegelmaster. “Did you get bigger?” I asked him, for the first time in nine years together. He couldn’t answer me as he was too busy concentrating on baseball and his grandparents naked until my first orgasm came on. “OH MY GOD,” I screamed

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rawdog pointed me to an interesting article called Pompoir: The Art of Milking the Lingam that teaches women how to move the vaginal muscles during sex. I wasn't aware that women don't do this instinctively. When I asked my boyfriend, he shook his head and said, "No! No one does that! You didn't know that? Only you!" How would I know that? I don't have a penis!

So, tell me:

Men, do women do this while they have sex with you?

Women, do you do this?

I'm mostly interested in hearing from the men since people are notorious liars when it comes to self-reporting their own sexual talents and skills, but I would also welcome female responses if they can be helpful or provide useful information on techniques or issues or increasing pleasure during sex.

[Edited for more information: What I usually do is the elevator up with both the up and the down stroke and I do it as strongly as I can when he's orgasming, which increases the pleasure for me, too. Based on the suggestions in the article, I'm going to try and add a few more "moves" to my toolbox (his toolbox?) so we'll see how that goes. I'll get back to you on Boyfriend's opinion. Of course, doing something totally new, it may not be as successful at first as what I'm used to doing.]
I have had only a few women that could do that, at least very well, over the years. I have had 2 or 3 that were very good at it and had amazing control over their vaginal muscles. It added greatly to the experience and made it better for both of us, one girl was very good at it and "held" my cock in her vagina by tightening her muscles so tight I could not take it out, she was amazing. I dont think there are that many girls/women that have that talent developed though.

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Cool article. The world would be a much better place if every woman had a vagina blog similar to her kegelmaster diary.
ROFL, time to start up a Vagina Log!

So, how are you're pussy clenches going?
I am still at the same level. :mad: I do 100 reps a day. Should I double that?
My goal is to go up a level every week.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Th diary is an interesting idea. It's just like a food/ calorie diary or a work out diary. I can definitely tell the difference when I isolate my deeper inner and closer to the entrance muscles. I tend to wonder if that is from wearing kegel balls?

Rawdog and Petite, I am interested to know which kegel testers have been tested and approved by Your Wife/ Rawdog and by Yourself/ Petite?

I like the small glass Kegel Balls the best right now, but I would be interested in something different.

Last edited by a moderator:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ROFL, time to start up a Vagina Log!

Vagina log somehow sounds so wrong, yet so right. Your squeezing a log with you vagina? :eek:

I am still at the same level. :mad: I do 100 reps a day. Should I double that? My goal is to go up a level every week.

That question is a bit above my pay grade on these boards. I'm the receiver of said milking, not the one squeezing. For what it's worth, I asked my wife how often she deliberately kegels and she says she rarely does it and, "They're boring without a dick."

Maybe next time you have sex (and please have it often), you can incorporate the squeezes with his dick inside you. Or you can ask him to help you exercise, it makes it more entertaining.

Rawdog and Petite, I am interested to know which kegel testers have been tested and approved by Your Wife/ Rawdog and by Yourself/ Petite?

I'm not kidding when I say this, but we use my cock. Like I mentioned to Chaotica, my wife's only kegel regimen mostly involves my cock inside her. She also has an Njoy she uses on herself to squirt with, but that has nothing to do with kegels.

Interestingly, I just asked my wife about her kegels when she squirts and she said something surprising... She doesn't squeeze at all. When she flexes the muscles when she cums, it sort of squeezes the "not supposed to pee" muscles. Squirting comes about the oppositte way. She relaxes when she feels the need to flex. (She doesn't push out at all). Oh, and this is a bit off topic to the milking subject, but she also said a good aid to squirting is Vodka. Lots and lots of Vodka as a relaxant.

I like the small glass Kegel Balls the best right now, but I would be interested in something different.

My wife loves her SmartBalls. She doesn't use it for that purpose, but that doesn't mean it won't work for you.

We've recommended the SmartBalls to several of our friends and it's gotten a somewhat lukewarm response. Some haven't been impressed and some couldn't even feel it jiggle inside them. We have one friend that said when she put it inside her, she realized she had forgotten all about the muscles she used to suck it inside. Later that evening, she said she used those same muscles on her husband and it was an instantaneous orgasm for him (she says). It kinda backfired on her because the fun was over pretty quickly. That's no fun.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not kidding when I say this, but we use my cock. Like I mentioned to Chaotica, my wife's only kegel regimen mostly involves my cock inside her. She also has an Njoy she uses on herself to squirt with, but that has nothing to do with kegels.

Interesting the Njoy has been recommended to me on another site by a female, I have looked at it and passed it over for more colorful toys. I might just have to purchase one.

Interestingly, I just asked my wife about her kegels when she squirts and she said something surprising... She doesn't squeeze at all. When she flexes the muscles when she cums, it sort of squeezes the "not supposed to pee" muscles. Squirting comes about the oppositte way. She relaxes when she feels the need to flex. (She doesn't push out at all). Oh, and this is a bit off topic to the milking subject, but she also said a good aid to squirting is Vodka. Lots and lots of Vodka as a relaxant.

I'm not sure about the vodka as I rarely drink more than once or twice a year. BUT something I have noticed about my orgasms. Since I have squirted I have noticed the same thing. I think in a lot of my posts this is why I keep saying the woman needs to relax. Because I noticed that when I have a more clitoral based orgasm I tend to tense my muscles and cliched inward. But when I have more of a g-spot oriented orgasm I tend to relax and push outward. Both orgasms feel wonderful. The g-spot orgasm is harder to obtain because I have to relax. BUT man oh man is it wonderful (I can understand crying orgasms after experiencing one of these.) I definitely notice a difference in muscle usage. A gspot toy brought me to the first orgasm of this type. Once I learned the difference in feeling it opened up a whole new world of orgasms for me.

My wife loves her SmartBalls. She doesn't use it for that purpose, but that doesn't mean it won't work for you.

We've recommended the SmartBalls to several of our friends and it's gotten a somewhat lukewarm response. Some haven't been impressed and some couldn't even feel it jiggle inside them. We have one friend that said when she put it inside her, she realized she had forgotten all about the muscles she used to suck it inside. Later that evening, she said she used those same muscles on her husband and it was an instantaneous orgasm for him (she says). It kinda backfired on her because the fun was over pretty quickly. That's no fun.

I have never heard of the SmartBalls, I shall look them up. I don't use my KegelBalls for Kegel workouts. That really wasn't why I bought them. I bought them more as a naughty I can wear anywhere toy. I always feel mine, even when they are at my body temperature. They do not have a string, they are two small glass balls that can move and shift without each other. Even when I'm sitting down I know they are there. I have been looking for the ones with the smaller balls inside of them, but I haven't found them yet. Anyway thanks for the info RawDog:biggrin1:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure about the vodka as I rarely drink more than once or twice a year.

Pot makes a good substitute too. Not that I would advocate the use of any illegal narcotic, BUT if my arm were twisted, pot would be what I'd recommend.

BUT something I have noticed about my orgasms. Since I have squirted I have noticed the same thing. I think in a lot of my posts this is why I keep saying the woman needs to relax. Because I noticed that when I have a more clitoral based orgasm I tend to tense my muscles and cliched inward. But when I have more of a g-spot oriented orgasm I tend to relax and push outward.

And with a squirting orgasm (also from g-spot stimulation), my wife relaxes so the push outwards doesn't happen. My working theory is that the "milking" process happens when she pushes outwards, clinches inwards, pushes outwards, clinches inwards as she orgasms. For some reason she can't squirt with my cock inside her, but she can with the Njoy.

I realize I'm bouncing between milking and squirting, but I believe the two are related, and that relation is what made my wife squirt in the first place.

Both orgasms feel wonderful. The g-spot orgasm is harder to obtain because I have to relax. BUT man oh man is it wonderful (I can understand crying orgasms after experiencing one of these.)

To me, that's the highest of compliments. I love seeing/being a part of crying orgasms.

I definitely notice a difference in muscle usage. A gspot toy brought me to the first orgasm of this type. Once I learned the difference in feeling it opened up a whole new world of orgasms for me.

And it opens up a new world of stimulation for me too. The spasms that occur depends on the type of orgasm and the type of orgasm depends on the stimulation and that depends on our position, depth and motion. I'm finding more and more our sex swing (with some major modifications) affords us the greatest flexibility when it comes to varying the stimulation.

I have never heard of the SmartBalls, I shall look them up. I don't use my KegelBalls for Kegel workouts. That really wasn't why I bought them. I bought them more as a naughty I can wear anywhere toy. I always feel mine, even when they are at my body temperature.

I've noticed the women that were more aware/sensitive enough to feel the balls inside them are the ones more likely to be vaginally orgasmic.

They do not have a string, they are two small glass balls that can move and shift without each other. Even when I'm sitting down I know they are there.

Sounds interesting. Ya got a link to where one can buy them?

I have been looking for the ones with the smaller balls inside of them, but I haven't found them yet.

I think the SmartBalls are what you're referring to:
Smartballs - Adult Movies & Videos - GoodVibes.com

...although eBay or Amazon would be cheaper.

Anyway thanks for the info RawDog:biggrin1:

You are very welcome. The sharing of information helps me as well. It's true that everyone's bodies are different, but what you enjoy may be completely different from what my wife enjoys only because of lack of awareness.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pot makes a good substitute too. Not that I would advocate the use of any illegal narcotic, BUT if my arm were twisted, pot would be what I'd recommend.

Pot? Whats that? PMSL... just kidding:tongue: I refrain from anything that may get me fired from my cushy job. The relaxation effect would be great, but I tend to space out enough on my own naturally. Lord knows I don't need any mental distractions during sex, I'll never have an orgasm if I'm off in la-la land.

And with a squirting orgasm (also from g-spot stimulation), my wife relaxes so the push outwards doesn't happen. My working theory is that the "milking" process happens when she pushes outwards, clinches inwards, pushes outwards, clinches inwards as she orgasms. For some reason she can't squirt with my cock inside her, but she can with the Njoy.

Yes, I was linking squirting and gspot orgasms together. I'm not sure how to put it into words. It's not really a push outwards like baring down. Basically when I'm going to orgasm from gspot stimulation I'm more relaxed but right before I cum everything sort of feels different... more relaxed like OMG and my muscles contract differently for a few moments into the orgasm and when my muscles begin to clinch its a deeper sensation not so much just at the entrance. I know I'm confusing, its hard to describe it's just WONDERFUL. Absolutely one of best feelings ever to me. I would take this over any boring clitoral orgasm any day. BUT if I have gspot stimulation to the point of orgasm then added clitoral stimulation SWEET LORD:eek: You know those "one porn you could watch forever," moments with the twitching and clinching? Yep right THERE!

Oh and as for not squirting with your cock inside, I have only done that once. For me it does feel kind of like I have to urinate and sometimes it is extremely intense. But the time it happened for me he had went to shorter shallow strokes with my legs over his forearms. So I was getting repeated stimulation. He basically pushed me until it happened. It was very intense, I was almost trying to get away while it was happening.

I realize I'm bouncing between milking and squirting, but I believe the two are related, and that relation is what made my wife squirt in the first place.

I agree with you, a gspot toy is what got me there the first time.

To me, that's the highest of compliments. I love seeing/being a part of crying orgasms.

I haven't out and out cried, but I have gotten tears in my eyes when I was right there... but normally I'll arch my back and rub my clit against him or reach down and rub it so I cum when I get to this point.

And it opens up a new world of stimulation for me too. The spasms that occur depends on the type of orgasm and the type of orgasm depends on the stimulation and that depends on our position, depth and motion. I'm finding more and more our sex swing (with some major modifications) affords us the greatest flexibility when it comes to varying the stimulation.

Interesting everyone has always told me sex swings suck. What kind of modifications are you talking about?

I've noticed the women that were more aware/sensitive enough to feel the balls inside them are the ones more likely to be vaginally orgasmic.

Maybe this is why I'm more sensitive to them? I am just now learning the differences in vaginial and non-vaginal orgasms. Honestly I think at some point during most intercourse when I have had an orgasm my clitoras has gotten some type of stimulation throughout the encounter, just not at the time I cum. To me I consider this still a vaginal orgasm.

Sounds interesting. Ya got a link to where one can buy them?

Mine are just plain balls with little flowers in them. I think the idea of them being there ramps up my arousal level all day so my muscles get a workout without me trying to work them out:biggrin1: These are just like mine Glass Dreams Ben Wa Balls - CalExotics Novelties - Adult Toy , but you can find them cheaper I would think on ebays adult section. I had purchased mine from here or A&E. I'm just now learning about all the different places to buy from.

I think the SmartBalls are what you're referring to:
Smartballs - Adult Movies & Videos - GoodVibes.com

...although eBay or Amazon would be cheaper.

Yes I have been looking at these I see some with smaller balls inside them too. I just do not want them attached to each other. I like them being seperate like the ones I have now.

You are very welcome. The sharing of information helps me as well. It's true that everyone's bodies are different, but what you enjoy may be completely different from what my wife enjoys
only because of lack of awareness.

Yep we are all unique and complicated and special in our own ways.:wink: It's nice that you research this stuff though, because the more you understand the better BOTH of your sex lives will be. If all men did this... well I'm sure you understand!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I was linking squirting and gspot orgasms together. I'm not sure how to put it into words. It's not really a push outwards like baring down. Basically when I'm going to orgasm from gspot stimulation I'm more relaxed but right before I cum everything sort of feels different... more relaxed like OMG and my muscles contract differently for a few moments into the orgasm and when my muscles begin to clinch its a deeper sensation not so much just at the entrance. I know I'm confusing, its hard to describe it's just WONDERFUL.

On the contrary. You're describing what I would consider the same process I need to go through when I'm having a difficult time reaching an orgasm. It's like me having to relax some uknown sphincter somewhere above my testicles. The more relaxed I get the more it tingles and feels somewhat congested like something needs to be emptied. The greater the relaxation the greater the tingle, the fuller it feels.

Absolutely one of best feelings ever to me. I would take this over any boring clitoral orgasm any day. BUT if I have gspot stimulation to the point of orgasm then added clitoral stimulation SWEET LORD You know those "one porn you could watch forever," moments with the twitching and clinching? Yep right THERE!

Nice description. I think you hit it spot on when you said twitching. It's almost involuntary and feels sooo good.

Oh and as for not squirting with your cock inside, I have only done that once. For me it does feel kind of like I have to urinate and sometimes it is extremely intense. But the time it happened for me he had went to shorter shallow strokes with my legs over his forearms. So I was getting repeated stimulation. He basically pushed me until it happened. It was very intense, I was almost trying to get away while it was happening.

I try doing that with my wife and keep the pace going, but when she cums hard, she stops and shoves me in deep and holds and squeezes and holds. I'm not complaining, just an observation.

Interesting everyone has always told me sex swings suck. What kind of modifications are you talking about?

We used it sparingly when it was in its original form, but after that change, we try adding it in every time we have sex. I need to sit down and write a detailed summary of the changes, but the straps are no longer used to sit on, instead I've cut the legs off of a patio chair and set it on the straps. Tilting and reclining is as comfortable as ever and there are handles galore so
the motion and angles are different everwhere I hold.

Maybe this is why I'm more sensitive to them? I am just now learning the differences in vaginial and non-vaginal orgasms. Honestly I think at some point during most intercourse when I have had an orgasm my clitoras has gotten some type of stimulation throughout the encounter, just not at the time I cum. To me I consider this still a vaginal orgasm.

Sure it is. The clit's head and shaft are just a small part of the whole clitoral body. All that rubbing and contact, there's bound to be some clit involvement.

Yep we are all unique and complicated and special in our own ways. It's nice that you research this stuff though, because the more you understand the better BOTH of your sex lives will be. If all men did this... well I'm sure you understand!

Why, no, I don't understand at all. What do you mean? :smile:

(You can stroke my ego all you want, my wife won't mind)

Last edited: