Milking the Penis with the Vagina

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by petite, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Chaotica

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Whoa....that's cool.

OK, does the element of working it up and down add another dimension? Better feel? Hmmmm.

Makes me wonder if jade eggs are better than kegelmasters. 'Cause with jade eggs, one is supposed to suck them in, push them down, suck them in, push them down, etc. during the exercise.

Not hard. I got a little discouraged that I wasn't making good enough progress and stopped for a while. But just the other day I read something online that says that you're supposed to move up a spring even if you don't hear the "click." If it goes down pretty far, that's good enough and it's time to move up. So to answer your question, I can only lift about 2 lbs. But dammit I'm going to work my little tail off. When I make even better progress, I'll post again so that I don't look like a weak-pussied fool. :redface:

That's wild! I'm sure it feels great for her too!

2. sbat

sbat New Member

I remember the first time I tried getting my girlfriend to do it. She almost immediately pulled what must have been her PC muscle and we couldn't have sex for a few days. All of her muscles in that area were very weak

3. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Chaotica, I bought some eggs, but I haven't tried them. In order to tell where the egg is located, you have to dangle something from a string outside your vagina, so you can tell if you're lifting the egg up because once it warms up to body temperature, it's really hard to tell exactly where it is. You can also add more weight by dangling weights from them. You're supposed to start with the largest size and move down to the smallest size.

I've never tried mine. :redface:

I paid a lot for them, but I felt too self-conscious to try it out. Maybe I will now.

I didn't know that was possible! Ouch!

4. Chaotica

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My sympathies, sbat. Maybe you could get her to jump on a trampoline, sometimes that kind of squeezes the muscles subconsciously (pelvic floor).

You probably don't need to use them anyway, Petite! :smile: You pompoir, you! Perhaps you'd find them useful later on, after the birth?

5. Serial Kisser

Serial Kisser Well-Known Member

Squirting orgasms are the only orgasms I've had with a partner. So I'm not sure I understand. For me, it's a pull then a push. It happens over and over and then ends with a final push. If that makes sense.

6. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Too bad my wife's burnt out being my guinea pig. I've got the latest prototype sitting in our closet waiting for her say-so.

I think you answered your own question when you said...

Can you imagine what that would be like to suck a cock while just sitting there? Absolute heaven!

Every journey begins with the first step. You sound like you've got the right intentions here. Don't give up.

Work your little pussy off, you mean? :smile:

I'll remember you wrote that and hold you to it. Once a week too often for an update?

It's a blessing and a curse. It makes her sore when I do that. It feels good, damned good for both of us, but it shortens the whole experience.

7. Chaotica

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A little accountability would do wonders to keep me motivated.

Here's a link to an article written by a woman who could orgasm vaginally and who said the Kegelmaster helped her intensify even that, greatly. DAME Magazine :: Come on Ladies, Let's Vagina-cise! The Kegelmaster Diaries Continue
    (and quote too)

8. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Cool article. The world would be a much better place if every woman had a vagina blog similar to her kegelmaster diary.

So, how are you're pussy clenches going?

9. rodsmith

rodsmith Member

Albums:
    I remember my wife doing this a few times. I don't remember if it was when she was having an orgasm or if she was just doing it for me. It's great if she does it when I'm ejaculating though!

10. BlkWthThk11

BlkWthThk11 New Member

I have had only a few women that could do that, at least very well, over the years. I have had 2 or 3 that were very good at it and had amazing control over their vaginal muscles. It added greatly to the experience and made it better for both of us, one girl was very good at it and "held" my cock in her vagina by tightening her muscles so tight I could not take it out, she was amazing. I dont think there are that many girls/women that have that talent developed though.

11. Chaotica

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ROFL, time to start up a Vagina Log!

I am still at the same level. :mad: I do 100 reps a day. Should I double that?
    My goal is to go up a level every week.

12. Chaotica

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Whooooaaaaa.....THAT is cool! THAT's my goal!

13. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Th diary is an interesting idea. It's just like a food/ calorie diary or a work out diary. I can definitely tell the difference when I isolate my deeper inner and closer to the entrance muscles. I tend to wonder if that is from wearing kegel balls?

Rawdog and Petite, I am interested to know which kegel testers have been tested and approved by Your Wife/ Rawdog and by Yourself/ Petite?

I like the small glass Kegel Balls the best right now, but I would be interested in something different.

#133 HiddenLacey, Jul 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2010
  14. D_Heanisonne Heatseeker

this is great to hear about this kind of dedication.... I do my kegels as well and has def improved my sex life :biggrin1:

15. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Vagina log somehow sounds so wrong, yet so right. Your squeezing a log with you vagina? :eek:

That question is a bit above my pay grade on these boards. I'm the receiver of said milking, not the one squeezing. For what it's worth, I asked my wife how often she deliberately kegels and she says she rarely does it and, "They're boring without a dick."

Maybe next time you have sex (and please have it often), you can incorporate the squeezes with his dick inside you. Or you can ask him to help you exercise, it makes it more entertaining.

I'm not kidding when I say this, but we use my cock. Like I mentioned to Chaotica, my wife's only kegel regimen mostly involves my cock inside her. She also has an Njoy she uses on herself to squirt with, but that has nothing to do with kegels.

Interestingly, I just asked my wife about her kegels when she squirts and she said something surprising... She doesn't squeeze at all. When she flexes the muscles when she cums, it sort of squeezes the "not supposed to pee" muscles. Squirting comes about the oppositte way. She relaxes when she feels the need to flex. (She doesn't push out at all). Oh, and this is a bit off topic to the milking subject, but she also said a good aid to squirting is Vodka. Lots and lots of Vodka as a relaxant.

My wife loves her SmartBalls. She doesn't use it for that purpose, but that doesn't mean it won't work for you.

We've recommended the SmartBalls to several of our friends and it's gotten a somewhat lukewarm response. Some haven't been impressed and some couldn't even feel it jiggle inside them. We have one friend that said when she put it inside her, she realized she had forgotten all about the muscles she used to suck it inside. Later that evening, she said she used those same muscles on her husband and it was an instantaneous orgasm for him (she says). It kinda backfired on her because the fun was over pretty quickly. That's no fun.

16. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have never heard of the SmartBalls, I shall look them up. I don't use my KegelBalls for Kegel workouts. That really wasn't why I bought them. I bought them more as a naughty I can wear anywhere toy. I always feel mine, even when they are at my body temperature. They do not have a string, they are two small glass balls that can move and shift without each other. Even when I'm sitting down I know they are there. I have been looking for the ones with the smaller balls inside of them, but I haven't found them yet. Anyway thanks for the info RawDog:biggrin1:

#136 HiddenLacey, Jul 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2010
  17. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Pot makes a good substitute too. Not that I would advocate the use of any illegal narcotic, BUT if my arm were twisted, pot would be what I'd recommend.

And with a squirting orgasm (also from g-spot stimulation), my wife relaxes so the push outwards doesn't happen. My working theory is that the "milking" process happens when she pushes outwards, clinches inwards, pushes outwards, clinches inwards as she orgasms. For some reason she can't squirt with my cock inside her, but she can with the Njoy.

I realize I'm bouncing between milking and squirting, but I believe the two are related, and that relation is what made my wife squirt in the first place.

To me, that's the highest of compliments. I love seeing/being a part of crying orgasms.

And it opens up a new world of stimulation for me too. The spasms that occur depends on the type of orgasm and the type of orgasm depends on the stimulation and that depends on our position, depth and motion. I'm finding more and more our sex swing (with some major modifications) affords us the greatest flexibility when it comes to varying the stimulation.

I've noticed the women that were more aware/sensitive enough to feel the balls inside them are the ones more likely to be vaginally orgasmic.

Sounds interesting. Ya got a link to where one can buy them?

I think the SmartBalls are what you're referring to:
    Smartballs - Adult Movies & Videos - GoodVibes.com

...although eBay or Amazon would be cheaper.

You are very welcome. The sharing of information helps me as well. It's true that everyone's bodies are different, but what you enjoy may be completely different from what my wife enjoys only because of lack of awareness.

18. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yep we are all unique and complicated and special in our own ways.:wink: It's nice that you research this stuff though, because the more you understand the better BOTH of your sex lives will be. If all men did this... well I'm sure you understand!

#138 HiddenLacey, Jul 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2010
  19. D_Reuben Stallpisser

20. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    On the contrary. You're describing what I would consider the same process I need to go through when I'm having a difficult time reaching an orgasm. It's like me having to relax some uknown sphincter somewhere above my testicles. The more relaxed I get the more it tingles and feels somewhat congested like something needs to be emptied. The greater the relaxation the greater the tingle, the fuller it feels.

Nice description. I think you hit it spot on when you said twitching. It's almost involuntary and feels sooo good.

I try doing that with my wife and keep the pace going, but when she cums hard, she stops and shoves me in deep and holds and squeezes and holds. I'm not complaining, just an observation.

We used it sparingly when it was in its original form, but after that change, we try adding it in every time we have sex. I need to sit down and write a detailed summary of the changes, but the straps are no longer used to sit on, instead I've cut the legs off of a patio chair and set it on the straps. Tilting and reclining is as comfortable as ever and there are handles galore so
    the motion and angles are different everwhere I hold.

Sure it is. The clit's head and shaft are just a small part of the whole clitoral body. All that rubbing and contact, there's bound to be some clit involvement.

Why, no, I don't understand at all. What do you mean? :smile:

(You can stroke my ego all you want, my wife won't mind)

#140 RawDog, Jul 7, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted