Milking the prostate

drambone: Guys - Fill me in here, what the heck is this all about?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fitdude; who the fucking hell would want to stick anything in their piss slit? Between you and me, I have heard of sticking digits up into the anus to stimulate the prostate, but sound rods that go directly into the piss slit of the penis? ??? Either you must have very truncated arms, or you get off on extreme pain. myself, the former would probably more preferable.

Reactions: morschhauser1

fitdude: It's prostate stimulation by massaging.  That can happen as a big dick hits the prostate directly when fucking, or you can get a similar effect using a finger or two up your butthole.  Some also stimulate the prostate by using sounds (long pencil-like stainless rods) that when well-lubed slide into the slit hole of your penis and go all the way in to hit your prostate from that perspective (as it were).  So, stimulation from back or front, or back and front.

HungJordan: Fitdude,

'Sounds' sounds very painful and dangerous.

tomarctus: Sounds are not inherently dangerous nor painful. You can get kits containg several sizes. You need to know what you're doing but they can be extremely pleasurable.

ital4blkversat: I prefer to take a 10" dick in my ass, nothing beat that

fitdude: I like milking any way I can get it. Enhances my orgasm anyway. If I had a preference it would be a long throbbing big girth dick up my butt. Indeed.

Yknarf: One problem with milking your prostate is that it will likely increase your PSA count and could be a misleading sign for your doctor.
F

rockabilly_guy: [quote author=fitdude link=board=sex;num=1076437749;start=0#8 date=03/16/04 at 15:36:09]I like milking any way I can get it.  Enhances my orgasm anyway.  If I had a preference it would be a long throbbing big girth dick up my butt.  Indeed.[/quote]
I agree. Any time this has been done to me I have gotten off w/o even touching myself practically!

dable_wi: I apologize for ignorance here, but how does one do this? I was with this guy once and he said that he wanted me to (while I was performing oral sex on him) stick my finger in his ass and curl it and massage his prostate. I did what he told me, but I don't think I did it right.

If the previous posts are anatomically accurate, the "sounds"must be curled toward the top of your dick when they are inserted in the piss hole (?)

???

rockabilly_guy: For the record when I've done this there was nothing inserted in my peehole. It was during anal sex.

Javierdude22: What happened to getting an orgasm from stimulating the head of your dick?

Aint nothing ever goin up my dick man..

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Myself being heterosexual, I personally find no pleasure in this, tripod. I mean, c'mon, the only thing that would ever be inserted into the piss slit of the penis for any realistic purposes would be a catheter, and even that is more scary than a sound rod.

rockabilly_guy: [quote author=MASSIVEPKGOFCHUCK link=board=sex;num=1076437749;start=0#17 date=03/25/04 at 17:05:13]Myself being heterosexual, I personally find no pleasure in this, tripod. I mean, c'mon, the only thing that would ever be inserted into the piss slit of the penis for any realistic purposes would be a catheter, and even that is more scary than a sound rod.[/quote]

I second that emotion!

Machomansgris: I was shit scared when someone wanted to do this to me several years ago, :eek: and flatly refused, but the thought stuck :-/ and festered. I eventually tried it myself VERY VERY carefully.

I used a gauge 6 plastic knitting needle that I had spent hours blunting the end of and polishing the surface of. I used disinfecting lubricate. I had lost my hard-on from sheer trepedation, which made inserting the blunt end rather difficult, what with all that slippery lube and a slobbery cock making things difficult to hold in place. As the tip finally went into my piss slit, the initial stinging was unpleasant and I felt panicky but it lasted only for the initial penetration. The urethra widens just after the piss slit and then immediately narrows again. Getting past this narrowing is the only technically difficult bit, I really sweated. You (I, as I am built) have to direct the sound (knitting needle) slightly diagonally down towards the underside of my cock. But as the plastic slowly, VERY slowly slid down the inside of my cock this incredible wave of pleasure swept over me. I couldn't believe how good this felt, and scary at the same time. I didn't actually have to move the knitting needle after it was half way down because my erection took over and started to grow up the shaft of the rod. It was such an overwhelming feeling. It was as though my cock was begging to be fucked and sucking itself up the length of the rod. It looked unreal.

That first time I didn't get more than three quarters of the way down the shaft, then a few VERY gentle strokes with all that lube and I exploded in such an orgasm that I growl/howled as my whole pelvis felt like a sponge squeezing out my cream, building up pressure and then with the first contraction the sound rocketed out through my slippery fingers and landed on the floor a good foot away. It was mind blowingly intense. :p I didn't dare do it again for a month. But I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Since then I have dared to go a little deeper beyond the shaft down under. This requires careful control because my erection wants to point up towards my navel, which means the urethra in my cock is almost at a right angle to the continuation of the urethra in my crotch. The knitting needle on the other hand, is straight. So I try not to get too hard, which is really difficult not to do.

I have a sexy buddy who likes me to tie him up and do more or less what I want with him, he enjoys me taking him to his pleasure/pain boundary, though he is not very experienced with bondage, but he likes trying new things especially if I surprise him. So I thought I would try out my knitting needles on him. Unlike me his erection points straight forward. He also has a fatter cock than me so I got a gauge 8 knitting needle, spent two hours blunting and polishing the end, and then waited for him to ring me and ask to be manhandled.

Having established my authority over his body with some spanking and tied him up so he couldn't physically protest, I brought forth the needle. He looked puzzled at first and then :eek: wide eyed with fear. He realised what I was going to do. He seemed to want it, but was (like I was my first time), shit scared. He reacted pretty much like me, except that he didn't refuse, he went soft though. I proceeded really slowly.

He winced at the initial penetration and then started so get hard and moaned with pleasure pulling at his bonds as his body tried to writhe with pleasure, while his big cock slide up the needle of its own accord. It was such a turn on to watch. First I used the 6 gauge for a while, then the 8 gauge, which slide into his wide piss slit with suprising ease. He has a beautiful fat 8 inch cock with a big bulbous head, the needle is 13 inches. After about 15 minutes he had taken the whole rod right to the stopper which was flush with his piss slit. The other end was must have been right smack in the middle of his prostrate for he was moaning and breathing heavily and he had that look in his eye that I so well recognise. He wanted desperately to come. I hardly had to stimulate his cock at all. Just a few very light lubricated stokes was enough and he bellowed out loud as he erupted. What a scene! :p Phew.

I only know of my and my fuck buddy's experiences, but I suspect that this intensely pleasurable activity is something many men exclude from their sex lives quite simply because it is so very intimidating. I would recommend you to be open minded and summon the courage to try.

If any of you do, as a result of what I have written here then please let me know by posting here. It will make what I have written feel worth my while. I wrote it to bring to the more adventurous and courageous of you, some of the pleasure that sounds have brought to me and my howling fuck buddy. ;)

Machomansgrisen
8)