Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would love to be attached to one of these machines and have a donation milked out of me. Thoroughly drained. There is something so intimate & incredible being used as a cumcow; you're simultaneously objectified and respected for your size and your fertility. You are submitting and yet still the dominant presence in the room. For me, it's next level cock worship.

flatiron

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Canberra (Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Where can I get the toy in white
I *love* cumming like this. I can't remember the last time I jerked off properly, because orgasms are so much better this way. I use a vibrating buttplug and hold it under my dick. My cum is really thick when I cum like this.

T71R

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So glad this thread is revived; I've not been strapped into a milking machine yet, but I still fantasize about it. I love being objectified and milked, giving up control temporarily. Used as a cumcow.
Over the weekend I was properly milked, on all fours with a prostate massager inside of me. A milking/jelquing grip (thumb and index finger) pulled from root to glans, over and over, root to glans. She was so respectful as she encouraged me to empty my bull balls- the sound of semen splashing the pail such a satisfying compliment to my violent orgasm.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So glad this thread is revived; I've not been strapped into a milking machine yet, but I still fantasize about it. I love being objectified and milked, giving up control temporarily. Used as a cumcow.
Over the weekend I was properly milked, on all fours with a prostate massager inside of me. A milking/jelquing grip (thumb and index finger) pulled from root to glans, over and over, root to glans. She was so respectful as she encouraged me to empty my bull balls- the sound of semen splashing the pail such a satisfying compliment to my violent orgasm.
Absolutly love it when the wife milks me. The edgeing is such a build up. Hard to put into words. And she does such a great job of stroking, tugging on my balls and light slapping.OMG. Of course she gets her share of pussy worship too!