Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Weed is the only drug I'd be interested in trying. I have no interest in anything else , including alcohol.

._. Idk where the hell I'd get it other than moving to Colorado , Oregon, and Washington. Never had those kinds of connections lol.

. But I'd try it. My only concern is really if they start cutting it with stuff. Tobacco isn't good for you but it is no where even close to how bad a cigarette is. All that shit in there they put in there is just horrible.

It sounds appealing. Happy, fuckin, eatin, way less stress. I heard many things are way better when high. Sounds like fun. Would be down for it.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wondered upon it in internet land:
http://coed.com/2015/11/12/smoking-...ter-more-often-millennials-new-study-details/

I find this to be pretty accurate in my life.. we regularly smoke the good buds, and regularly fuck. Anyone else find this interesting?

Originally found it here:

I know it increases the sensitivity significantly, I'm sure it does not for everyone though.

when I'm high It gives enhanced perception of sensitivity all over including my penis

Weed is the only drug I'd be interested in trying. I have no interest in anything else , including alcohol.

. But I'd try it. My only concern is really if they start cutting it with stuff. Tobacco isn't good for you but it is no where even close to how bad a cigarette is. All that shit in there they put in there is just horrible.
more then likely you will not get high the first time. may the 2nd or 3th time..

first time was more of buzz feeling like beer...

the actual high is hard to describe though

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
[QUOTE="Doranq, post: 5782446, member: 788739] My only concern is really if they start cutting it with stuff. .[/QUOTE]

That's why I'm all about full legalization with the option of getting a personal use grow license... then you know exactly what you're smoking ;)