Milo Manheim

he turned 18 on march 6th so if i count right that’s 3 months and tomorrow will mark it 4 months sooooo it hasn’t been LAST month he was born, get it straight

I don't think you do count right... 6th March-6th April is one month, to 6th May is two months, so tomorrow would make it three months not four, get it straight. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

ARTPOPsickle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He’s so cute damn Disney always getting those cuties
THEY ARE BREEDING/MAKING THEM IN SOME GAY LAB SOMEWHERE LOL..some combo of some project monarch conspiracy theory bs and some heart throb lab full of the right genetics to construct only thee twinkiest of twinks and hunkiest of hunks...And including Disney owned properties like Marvel...they must have a wide aray of genes to construct a wide variety of dream power bottoms and hunky tops you want to make you moan “DADDDDY” lol.

Of course I am just being goofy here and don’t actually think they have a lab creating these fine specimens with only the finest faces, bodies, asses, holes, and cocks lol. SAD I HAVE TO CLARIFY THAT I AM BEING SARCASTIC OR JOKING THESE DAYS. Everyone so damn serious all the time lol. And I know why so don’t even get a convo started we don’t need here on this forum. THIS FORUM IS ALL ABOUT THIRSTING OVER BOY PUSSY AND/OR COCK...and maybe some muscles here and there lol.

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
THEY ARE BREEDING/MAKING THEM IN SOME GAY LAB SOMEWHERE LOL..some combo of some project monarch conspiracy theory bs and some heart throb lab full of the right genetics to construct only thee twinkiest of twinks and hunkiest of hunks...And including Disney owned properties like Marvel...they must have a wide aray of genes to construct a wide variety of dream power bottoms and hunky tops you want to make you moan “DADDDDY” lol.

Of course I am just being goofy here and don’t actually think they have a lab creating these fine specimens with only the finest faces, bodies, asses, holes, and cocks lol. SAD I HAVE TO CLARIFY THAT I AM BEING SARCASTIC OR JOKING THESE DAYS. Everyone so damn serious all the time lol. And I know why so don’t even get a convo started we don’t need here on this forum. THIS FORUM IS ALL ABOUT THIRSTING OVER BOY PUSSY AND/OR COCK...and maybe some muscles here and there lol.

There seems to be a grain of truth to what you said. I believe that Milo was created by IVF ( in vitro fertilization). He is the son of
actress Camryn Manheim with sperm provided by Jeffrey Brezovar.

Reactions: Xavier_Hatool