Miltary men

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a friend at the Citadel who claims to be seven inches when hard? Are most military men hung?

ROTFLMAO :eek: Since when are we calling 7" hung?!? :confused: It's definetely above average. Most here will concur that hung starts at 8" erect.

How come you waited over a year to become such a prolific poster? :confused:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a friend at the Citadel who claims to be seven inches when hard? Are most military men hung?

Army men are selected strictly for their dick size. Nothing less than 9" is allowed. Marines are selected on their girth. navy men cannot have big dicks but must have bubble butts.

Air Force is for guys with micropenises and flat asses.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a 20 yr. old college kid and I am bored out of my mind!!!!

No offense, but can't you play Doom, Tetris, or Grand Theft Auto rather than cluttering up the forums with this stuff? Most of these topics have already been covered. You need to utilize the search function zsg2286.:smile:

zsg2286

Experimental Member
Media
I am sorry.....I normally do not go back far enough in the search function to find some of these topics...thanks for the tip....I did not mean to clutter!!!

john2181

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Army men are selected strictly for their dick size. Nothing less than 9" is allowed. Marines are selected on their girth. navy men cannot have big dicks but must have bubble butts.

Air Force is for guys with micropenises and flat asses.

i dont remember that test when I came in and no marines arent selected on girth we get selected based on crazyness not dick size, and i can tell you for a fact my best friend (fmr AFROTC and still has a shot at going active) has a bigger dick than me