Milton Berle?

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
Supposedly one of the largest cocks in Hollywood was the late legendary Milton Burle. Although I have yet to see photos of it nor or cock rival Forest Tucker.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Milton Berle's size is legendary,
and he proved it, time and time again,
by whipping it out for all to see.

His son wrote his father's biography,
and devoted a whole chapter to the subject...including
remarks and reactions from some of the Hollywood
Old Guard....

and, before you get too creeped out,
the point of the chapter, really, was how
his Dad whipping it out all the time
really was creeped HIM out.
:D

Reactions: Slothbear753

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Uncle Milty wore stocking with no underwear and snaked his cock down his leg and around to the back of his knee, strapping it to his leg. So say actors who worked with him.

bigbutnothuge

Cherished Member
Media
Originally posted by jonb@Jul 6 2004, 12:07 AM
Yeah, but if he didn't whip it out, his son wouldn't exist.
For some reason, I thought his son was not his actual biological child but I may be thinking of someone else.

Back on the size topic. Wasn't Berle the guy , who when challenged to a size contest ,would only pull out "just enough to win"?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by musc069@Jul 7 2004, 08:56 PM
Wow - I feel old.
I don't think it's a generation gap, but more of a national gap. I'm not much older than Dominik, but I know who Milton Berle was simply because I live in the United States. Dominik probably knows the name of celebrities of central Europe during the 1940's and 1950's that we've never heard of. He wasn't around back then, but he's heard the names over the years just as young Americans have heard names like Milton Berle, Lucille Ball, Red Skelton, etc.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
I have heard the rumors through the years about Milton Berle's size but I always thought that was made up. I wonder how big he actually was, anyone know (12, 13, 14) AND how big is his son I wonder.

If he really did whip it out all the time it really makes me ill becaue he is such a loved guy by so many and this is a perverted thing to do---whipping it out all the time.

My dad had dinner with him one time along with a few of his buddies and now i am wondering if he 'whipped' it out for them.

hmmmm.

Dominik20

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DMW is right. But i know Lucille Ball and Red Skelton. I've heard of them. And of course I know the great German-American Marlene Dietrich :) But about Milton i can't found anything.

BRMSTN69: Dominik, Uncle Milt's (as he's commonly reffered to here) endowment has been the subject of Hollywood gossip for decades

pmpn8ez

Just Browsing
Media
A funny story about uncle Miltie goes like this. Seems uncle Miltie was at a Tom Jones show and the singer wanted to meet him. Tom Jones is supposedly hung as well and backstage after the show Tom challenged our hero to a contest, Miltie just laughed and said, 'ok i'll just take out enough to beat you'. As the story goes Tom was humbled by the size of Miltie. Just a story ive heard several times. It kinda fits as on Stern one day, Howard jokingly challenged Miltie to a contest and Miltie said the same thing on the air, 'Ill just take out enough to beat you'.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
I will ask this question again for anyone, "Does anyone know approximately Miltie's size?" Tom Jones is hung? I have never heard that before. :huh:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm sure Gary Griffin has reported Miltie's size and there's one of our members who has posted lots of celib's dick sizes. Maybe he will read your post and look it up -- or, better still, search these postings and see if he has already given it. Luck, thicklyhungone!

Luke

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by RoysToy@Jul 8 2004, 06:31 PM
I'm sure Gary Griffin has reported Miltie's size
Many of Gary Griffin's size reports should be taken with a grain of salt. Some should be taken with a whole salt lick. Before the Playgirl photos, Gary Griffin reported Brad Pitt as having 8+". While it's conceivable that he could reach that length when erect, I doubt that's the case. Remember Gary Griffin's information is largely based on hearsay, and we've discussed how unreliable size guesstimates are.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jul 8 2004, 08:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DoubleMeatWhopper @ Jul 8 2004, 08:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RoysToy@Jul 8 2004, 06:31 PM
I&#39;m sure Gary Griffin has reported Miltie&#39;s size
Many of Gary Griffin&#39;s size reports should be taken with a grain of salt. Some should be taken with a whole salt lick. . . . . Remember Gary Griffin&#39;s information is largely based on hearsay, and we&#39;ve discussed how unreliable size guesstimates are. [/b][/quote]
I&#39;m aware of Griffin&#39;s lack of credibility, in fact, one only has to read his book to question his sixe ascribing accuracy, but it&#39;s fun (or maybe titillating) to consider some of his erroneous info. But, come to think of it, I&#39;ve never seen Berlie&#39;s size quoted. Maybe he always played it cool and just showed enough to win his bets without ever revealing its full dimensions&#33;

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
There was a comic named Milty
Who&#39;s dimensions made him feel guilty.
He was very large
That was the charge
But to say just how large would be filty.