Milton Berle?

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
Well thank goodness there's a thread about MB. As a kid i remember reading a Playboy type magazine where it mentioned him and his dick. Apparently a young starlet had sex with him twice and when she got up to go to the bathroom it 'ran down her legs all the way across the room'. I've searched all the threads on this site but never come across that story. So he not only had a huge dick but could shoot for america.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That was on the history of HS. My favorite part of that interview with Uncle Miltie was his telling the story of a bet that was made about the size of his schwanz. He told the guys he didn't want to be involved and one of them said 'just pull out enough to beat him' It must have been massive!

D_Rod Hardwood

Account Disabled
Media
Marilyn (who i believe was a sizequeen) told friends that his cock was huge and that she loved sex with him. You're right to get the reputation he has world wide it must have been massive

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anybody have any proof of Forrest Tucker or Milton Burles penis besides hear say? No pics of anything do you? Jimmy Hendrix was supposely well endowed then you realize it wasnt true. 6 inches isnt anything to right home about. People pretend Tommy Lee is 10 plus inches but he isnt. Unless you have pics of these so called monster cocks then nobody knows how big they are.

wolf1bear2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
never saw a miltie thing anywhere, forrest, however, you could see, on tv and movies, it was down there. Think miltie is just a legend unto himself. No pics anywhere, nothing creeping down his leg

dombear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With Jimmi Hendrix, there's a person who makes plaster moulds of stars cocks, and had them on display in her apartment. There was a BBC documentary about a person and his micropenis, and he goes to this person's apartment to get his cock moulded. In the video, he picks up Hendrix's mould and shows it to the camera. I can't remember what the documentary is called, but a quick google search would probably bring it up.

SSBrownBear

Experimental Member
Media
<grin> For all the folks looking for proof of Uncle Miltie, Forrest Tucker, etc., you're unlikely to find visual evidence. Up until the internet took over, "privates" were private. If those pictures exist, they're probably old photos tucked between the pages of some long forgotten book on a high shelf in some Hollywood home whose occupant probably doesn't remember they're there. The exhibitionist society we live in now (which I LOVE), is recent. You can find occasional beefcake photos of old Hollywood stars, and even the occasional nude, but it's rare.

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SSBrownBear but if there is no proof then you can't believe it. It is like me saying i seen a alien or bigfoot and people believing me even though i have no pics or proof to back it up.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
With Jimmi Hendrix, there's a person who makes plaster moulds of stars cocks, and had them on display in her apartment. There was a BBC documentary about a person and his micropenis, and he goes to this person's apartment to get his cock moulded. In the video, he picks up Hendrix's mould and shows it to the camera. I can't remember what the documentary is called, but a quick google search would probably bring it up.
The woman came to be called Cynthia Plaster Caster.
Here is a pic of what she calls her Guitarists Collection.
At the left is Wayne Kramer, in the middle is Jimi Hendrix, and on the right is Danny Doll Rod.
Kramer and Hendrix were done in 1969 and 1968, respectively.
But apparently she's kept at it, her ministrations to Danny Doll Rod taking place as recently as 2000.

EDIT: I think I found the trailer for the film you alluded to, on YouTube. Here it is.
It's title was pretty obvious ... Plaster Caster.

Last edited:

DadDic

Experimental Member
Media
About Forrest Tucker,check out in the movie AUNTIE MAME just after the fox hunt,Hes hugging roz russell walking straight at the camera with an incredible bulge snaking down his pantleg

SSBrownBear

Experimental Member
Media
SSBrownBear but if there is no proof then you can't believe it. It is like me saying i seen a alien or bigfoot and people believing me even though i have no pics or proof to back it up.

I look at it this way - these guys are long dead and all we have are their movies and their legends. Short of exhuming them, there is no proof. As I mentioned, they lived in a wholly different time when taking a picture of your dick was far more involved and - if you stop and think about it - probably not something they even thought much about doing. That probably seems strange to us since these days taking pictures and videos of our most intimate moments (and parts) is just like dogs licking their balls - we do it because we can with almost no effort.

Also back in the day, the idea of sexy or hot was often created just as much by what was unseen as what was exposed. Sure - there's no proof, but isn't it interesting that a man who has been dead since 2002, who would be 101 were he alive today, still causes something of a mystery - even without photographic "proof"? Clearly, he didn't need it in life . . . and we're still talking about it.