SugarandSpice414

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My gf and I are exploring my Bisexualityand have been for about a year and a half now. Weve had some great experience but up until recently lost contact with all of our single friends. So nowI can't stop thinking of my girlfriend and I sharing a big cock. I'm glad I stumbled on this site because I'm hoping to find a few good fellas who are open to meeting and playing with me and my girlfriend. But here's the thing we've never had am STD and will require proof of current testing before actually hooking up! This seems to be a big deal breaker for alot of guys which is okay but it is an easy no for us.

D

deleted7886741

My gf and I are exploring my Bisexualityand have been for about a year and a half now. Weve had some great experience but up until recently lost contact with all of our single friends. So nowI can't stop thinking of my girlfriend and I sharing a big cock. I'm glad I stumbled on this site because I'm hoping to find a few good fellas who are open to meeting and playing with me and my girlfriend. But here's the thing we've never had am STD and will require proof of current testing before actually hooking up! This seems to be a big deal breaker for alot of guys which is okay but it is an easy no for us.

Hey! I’m interested in this and would be happy to get tested. Seems like a simple request. Let me know!