mimimum size to consider it big

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i know that size is a relative thing but in general terms what is the benchmark to consider a penis " big"

7 inches ? 8 inches ? ?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I think it depends who is judging, for someone who has only seen small ones, average will seem "big" to them.
Unless you are in contact with other erect cocks if you have a large cock it might just seem normal/average sized in your own mind.
As someone who has enlarged their cock from average sized, it only seemed to look big in my own mind, when I grew longer than 7.5".

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
This thread suffers from the same malady as other threads of this type: mixing mathematical terms like "average" with subjective terms like "big", and subsequent incoherence.

The global average income is somewhere south of $5000/yr. I don't consider everyone who makes more than that "wealthy".

Reactions: lapdog2001

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread suffers from the same malady as other threads of this type: mixing mathematical terms like "average" with subjective terms like "big", and subsequent incoherence.

The global average income is somewhere south of $5000/yr. I don't consider everyone who makes more than that "wealthy".

if you follow the question what i ask is what size most people here consider to be the benchmark of big . so of course what iam asking is a relative thing.

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then it's not small? What you said contradicts yourself.

Where did I contradict myself? I was explaining how I view what sizes I consider to be in which categories.

I absolutely do not consider "average" to equal medium or big. To me "Average" is Code for Small.

When a guy says he's Average he's telling me he's Small.

Since most guys are indeed "Average" most guys are Small.

I suppose I could further extend my breakdown and say that anything 5 inches and under is Very Small and anything 3.5 inches and under is Tiny.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If tallbig is asking -

(a) what in general terms is the benchmark to be considered 'big', i.e. against the normal average (as we're told) of around 6", then I should think the answer would be: anything 7" and over.

or -

(b) what in terms of members of this site is the benchmark to be considered 'big', then I'd suggest anything over 8", or even 8.5"