Mine's REALLY thick

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just had my exam for IntraLasik surgery. Doc says I am an excellent candidate - my cornea is very thick and even after they vaporize all the tissue they need to correct my vision, I'll still have a thicker cornea than most people.

Eat your heart out..... :wink:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
pics or it didn't happen?

you can so claim like anything you want but until you have proof i don't believe you.

550 microns is average? you can't even claim "thick" unless you have, like, 675 microns.

*lives in terror of Corneal Jelqing threads*

Last edited:
S

superbot

Well that has to qualify as one of the most stultifyingly inconsequential threads ever!!

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Had my surgery at 6:00 last night. Followup this morning at 10:15. I was 20/20 in the right eye, 20/25 in the left. I woke up with my left eye feeling scratchy and the doc told me it looked like I slept iwth it partially open -- it was very dry. I need to double up on the artificial tears and the antibiotic drops for the next 24 hours in the left eye and when it's rehydrated I'll probably be at 20/20 there also.

I'm loving this already. No more mowing the lawn in Dallas heat wearing glasses and sweating with them sliding down my nose. A couple weeks ago doing the Zipline Adventure in Jamaica I kept my head straight ahead, afraid it I looked around too much while i was zipping along the "wind" might knock my glasses off etc.

Haven't worn contacts in months. Got so sick of those also. Swimming in the ocean and you get saltwater in them -- no fun.

Approximately cost of one year's property taxes, but yes I think it's going to be worth it. I feel like celebrating and going to a nude beach. LOL.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Congratulations I wish I could do this; I'm a poor candidate at this time unfortunately. I would give anything to kiss contact lenses and glasses goodbye!