Mini Confidence Boost

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bid6555, Oct 2, 2010.

1. bid6555

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Been working out actually trying to gain weight. Came in two bananas on the counter. Looked at the largest one and thought if my cock was that big I would be happy. Well curiosity got the better of me so I measured it. I would have sworn 1" to 1.5" longer than my cock. Lo and behold the banana is 7" measured on the curve and girth is 4.5". I was stunned. I am 7" measured on the curve and 5.5" of girth. Why does it look so friggin small?? Before you look at my gallery and say you are not 7 NBP keep in mind my dick points straight up when hard so the measurement shots require it getting a little soft to push it down. I also have an upwards and right curve. Hope this is the right forum.

WR

2. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

viewing our own cock doesn't give a good representation, i.e. looking down at. better have someone take a picture straight on and yul be happier.

3. big_tits4big_dicks

big_tits4big_dicks New Member

I can't wear a DD bra, it's to small. I always pick up a pair of pants to try on that are as much as 5x to big if I just look at them and don't check the tag. My point? I have a great body, but I always think my tits are really small, and my ass is to big! We see ourselves with ugly glasses sometimes I think.

4. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    It doesn't look small, you shouldn't have a complex about your cock. It's a great cock!

5. bid6555

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for the replies guys and gal. BTW Big they are tiny :) Like I said it was just an observation. Quite surprised.

Thanks

6. Incocknito

Gold Member

Perspective is the thing. If you want a really big confidence boost then make a mould/"clone" of your cock ie with the Clone A Willy Kit.

My cock looked freakish. Especially the girth, it looked like a tree stump lol. And that was when I wasn't even fully hard...its hard to stay hard for a cold and wet mould.

Side on in the mirror is a flattering angle too.

Draft saved Draft deleted