Mini Confidence Boost

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bid6555, Oct 2, 2010.

1. bid6555

Verified Gold Member

Been working out actually trying to gain weight. Came in two bananas on the counter. Looked at the largest one and thought if my cock was that big I would be happy. Well curiosity got the better of me so I measured it. I would have sworn 1" to 1.5" longer than my cock. Lo and behold the banana is 7" measured on the curve and girth is 4.5". I was stunned. I am 7" measured on the curve and 5.5" of girth. Why does it look so friggin small?? Before you look at my gallery and say you are not 7 NBP keep in mind my dick points straight up when hard so the measurement shots require it getting a little soft to push it down. I also have an upwards and right curve. Hope this is the right forum.

WR

2. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

viewing our own cock doesn't give a good representation, i.e. looking down at. better have someone take a picture straight on and yul be happier.

3. big_tits4big_dicks

big_tits4big_dicks New Member

I can't wear a DD bra, it's to small. I always pick up a pair of pants to try on that are as much as 5x to big if I just look at them and don't check the tag. My point? I have a great body, but I always think my tits are really small, and my ass is to big! We see ourselves with ugly glasses sometimes I think.

4. carter2006

Gold Member

It doesn't look small, you shouldn't have a complex about your cock. It's a great cock!

5. bid6555

Verified Gold Member

Thanks for the replies guys and gal. BTW Big they are tiny :) Like I said it was just an observation. Quite surprised.

Thanks

6. Incocknito

Gold Member

Perspective is the thing. If you want a really big confidence boost then make a mould/"clone" of your cock ie with the Clone A Willy Kit.

My cock looked freakish. Especially the girth, it looked like a tree stump lol. And that was when I wasn't even fully hard...its hard to stay hard for a cold and wet mould.

Side on in the mirror is a flattering angle too.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice