Mini Me has a sex tape???

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The intention isn't to get people to watch the tape, it's to bring attention to him which will (in theory) bring attention to the movie. If this sex tape hadn't released, would anybody except fans be talking about him and the movie??

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The intention isn't to get people to watch the tape, it's to bring attention to him which will (in theory) bring attention to the movie. If this sex tape hadn't released, would anybody except fans be talking about him and the movie??

I think its great that he's out there doing his shit & not hiding away in fear of being ridiculed. Good for him. Nature has dealt him certain cards & he's simply playing them to the best of his ability. Sadly, our society deems him to be some kind of freakshow act; he's accepted that & makes the best of it. For him to fight it would be pissing against the wind. Respect to the diddy dude!

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
^Yeah, this being the internet we sorta lose some of the tact we'd normally employ. It's like if there's an overweight shopper 5 feet away, you keep your fat jokes to yourself. But once you go home and log on to the web you don't have to deal with the reaction of who you offend so people pretty much say what they want.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
^Yeah, this being the internet we sorta lose some of the tact we'd normally employ. It's like if there's an overweight shopper 5 feet away, you keep your fat jokes to yourself. But once you go home and log on to the web you don't have to deal with the reaction of who you offend so people pretty much say what they want.

Fkn hell.

You're human?

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Since, there seems to be nothing but jokes and rude comments about the little guy. How about each of you post one thing you find attractive about him....

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Siren noise, siren noise, siren noise, it's the Politeness Police!!

Eww, midgets have sex!! Eww, midgets have penises!! Wanna know a a nasty secret? Rhinoceri have sex too! What's the difference? Rhinoceri aren't going to log on to LPSG and read about how people think it's gross that they have sex. I'll let you off with a warning, but next time you'll be bent over and given a thorough spanking that will only be moderately enjoyable!!

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
there's a lesson in all of this:

if you don't want your sex tape somehow showing up on the internet, especially if you're a celebrity (even b, c, and d-list), don't make one! it's that easy!

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At least he's getting some-let's all give him a great big round of applause.

Amen. Certain members of society probably need to download the vid, watch, and learn. I'd say apply but let's climb the mountain of getting them to learn before they go trying to immitate Mini Me's sexual prowess.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
there's a lesson in all of this:

if you don't want your sex tape somehow showing up on the internet, especially if you're a celebrity (even b, c, and d-list), don't make one! it's that easy!

That's along the lines of what I was thinking. Who the hell thinks it's hot to see themselves having sex? Personally I'd much rather see someone I haven't seen before, not the same old same old.