Never go below speedo solar level of coverage on a clothing required beach.
Just bought some Kiniki tan through swimsuits.
Thought the Micro would be close to the solar in coverage but it is cut quite a bit lower, exposing the top of the bush and crack.
Will probably stick to the full cut briefs.
I do like the super light weigh material.

JohnGw

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Abertawe (City and County of Swansea, Wales)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Full cut or micro?
Tried a micro but is showed the top of my bush and crack so I decided to go with the full cut instead.[/QUOTET
The micro showed the top of both my bush and my arse crack so I opted for the tanga.

niagarachatter

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Have tried to find beaches where I can sun myself naked for most of my adult life, but, last year, suddenly had a yearning for a tanline and spent the summer in Speedos!
So pleased with the result that I'm currently sunbathing on Limassol beach in Cyprus in a pair.
Mind you, as it's a "town" beach anything less would probably get me arrested!
Certainly prefer a speedo tanline to the kind produced by shorts, board shorts, etc??? IMG_20190301_102429.jpg

JohnGw

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: Wettpussy

NautiRogue

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Minimal for me . Normally I wear board shorts

Forget the board shorts and stick with the squarecuts! You have a great body for them! As you get more comfortable in them, you can try some smaller suits if you're up for it. I know I'd like to see you in less!

JohnGw

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
View attachment 1639012

View attachment 1639013

This is the only ones I’ve worn that are somewhat minimal. It was also at pride in Chicago
I have just checked and the biggest swimsuit that I have is this one with 2" sides which I wear at the local public pool for my regular swim.

snapshot_012 (2c2).jpg

As far as I am concerned any swimsuit bigger than that is a maximal swimsuit and it must be smaller to be considered minimal.

NautiRogue

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Kudos to you and your support of minimal swimsuits, JohnGw. Obviously, you have great confidence in your body and you enthusiastically show it off. However, I don't think that you have any authority to define minimal swimwear for us all.

Technically, bkbll2010 had made the statement that the swimsuit he posted were "somewhat minimal." I agree that they are more minimal than board shorts and, therefore, it seems that his statement pretty much meets the definition of somewhat minimal. Regardless, he put himself out here. I think he should get props for doing so as opposed to getting flamed.

Keep up the exhibitionist swimwear attitude in whatever form works for you!