JohnGw

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Abertawe (City and County of Swansea, Wales)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kudos to you and your support of minimal swimsuits, JohnGw. Obviously, you have great confidence in your body and you enthusiastically show it off. However, I don't think that you have any authority to define minimal swimwear for us all.

Technically, bkbll2010 had made the statement that the swimsuit he posted were "somewhat minimal." I agree that they are more minimal than board shorts and, therefore, it seems that his statement pretty much meets the definition of somewhat minimal. Regardless, he put himself out here. I think he should get props for doing so as opposed to getting flamed.

Keep up the exhibitionist swimwear attitude in whatever form works for you!

I wasn't trying to flame anybody.

What I wanted to emphasise was the cultural difference on my side the Atlantic where, in some public pools anything much bigger than my swimsuits would be forbidden and I have no need to wear anything less minimal anywhere.
I should also point out that my wife has a very conservative attitude to swimwear and I would be in real trouble if I bought anything as risqué as some of the more extreme suits pictured here.

If anybody feels flamed by my posts I unreservedly apologise.

bkbll2010

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Kudos to you and your support of minimal swimsuits, JohnGw. Obviously, you have great confidence in your body and you enthusiastically show it off. However, I don't think that you have any authority to define minimal swimwear for us all.

Technically, bkbll2010 had made the statement that the swimsuit he posted were "somewhat minimal." I agree that they are more minimal than board shorts and, therefore, it seems that his statement pretty much meets the definition of somewhat minimal. Regardless, he put himself out here. I think he should get props for doing so as opposed to getting flamed.

Keep up the exhibitionist swimwear attitude in whatever form works for you!
I’m pretty shy about that so yeah for me it is pretty exhibitionist. Also, in the states people are much more covered then other countries, unless you are at an LGBT event in the states.

LatinoThong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well... I love wear thong, I wear thong everyday almost and at the beach I love to wear thong as well, where ever I go, I’m the only one wearing thong st the beach, but I thing, I’m not doing anything different that girls, they are wearing thong and bikinis too, just because I’m a man I cannot.
If we thing about it, it doesn’t make sense such a difference.
So, gay event or not, I think is ok to wear thong or bikini or minimal as you want, always someone wouldn’t like your choice, whatever it is. Politics, religion, clothes, food and in this case, swimwear. Just do it man.

JohnGw

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Where are the textile beaches that allow g strings?
Most do not, at least in the US.

Reactions: Wettpussy

JohnGw

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where are the textile beaches that allow g strings?
Most do not, at least in the US.
This beach was Gerakas beach on the Greek island of Vasilikos. I also wore the blue tanga shown on an all day boat trip to see the turtles, caves and other sea life. In that case I changed in and out of the swimsuit twice and didn't use a towel to cover myself in either case. A video of me changing out of my swimsuit on the beach can be seen here.