minimum AND maximum DIAMETER of the SHAFT (using a caliper!)

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
just using a caliper (not a random object...) measure your minimum diameter and your maximum on the erect shaft and post it in this thread please!

Mines are 3,7 cm minimum (just under the glans) and 4,6 cm maximum (exactly at midshaft) , the rest of shaft has more or less the same diameter (about 4,5 cm) and the head have a variable diameter being its max at 4,7 cm

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
But a penis isn't perfectly circular, so why wouldn't you just measure the entire circumference at multiple points?

There's nothing saying a dick couldn't taper width-wise, but get taller across it's vertical thickness.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
just using a caliper (not a random object...) measure your minimum diameter and your maximum on the erect shaft and post it in this thread please!

Mines are 3,7 cm minimum (just under the glans) and 4,6 cm maximum (exactly at midshaft) , the rest of shaft has more or less the same diameter (about 4,5 cm) and the head have a variable diameter being its max at 4,7 cm

Mid shaft width = 6cm or 2.4" not sure of the minimum or max

circumference is only 6"

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I resumed this old thread started months ago beacuse I notice that doing PE my shaft girth is becoming more even and if before I had 5.4 maximum girth at shaft with girth ranging from 5.25 upper shaft to 5.5 base girth now I have 5.6 midshaft and 5.4 wherever else along the shaft.. other updates are : midshaft width: 4,7 cm and miminum width under the glans 3,8 cm .. slight increase if taken alone but it means a good increase in the total volume IMO

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's not so easy to measure diameter with a caliper - differs easy 0.3cm depending of pressure. Circumference is more exact.

With a light pressure :
Max diameter 5.0cm = 2.0"( base )
Min diameter 4.3cm = 1.7"( under glans )

Max circumf.14.7cm = 5.75"
Min circumf. 14.3cm = 5.60"

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
It's not so easy to measure diameter with a caliper - differs easy 0.3cm depending of pressure. Circumference is more exact.

With a light pressure :

thank you very much for your accurate measurements as always mate!! :D could I know where did you take your max and min girth too? and what' your midshaft girth and diameter? btw you are right with the caliper you have to be consistent because of the pressure amount you can apply

Last edited:

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thank you very much for your accurate measurements as always mate!! :D could I know where did you take your max and min girth too? and what' your midshaft girth and diameter? btw you are right with the caliper you have to be consistent because of the pressure amount you can apply

Midshaft dia 4.8cm = 1.9"

Max girth 14.7cm = 5.75"
Min girth 14.3cm = 5.60"
Midshaft g14.5cm = 5.70"

The midshaft dia is an estimation as I can get him not hard for the moment and I never measured dia before.
The midshaft girth is a measurement from some months ago.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't attempted to measure the diameter of my penis with a caliper and don't intend to try, but I can give you some info regarding shape and taper, if you are that interested.

I have always been rather tree-trunk shaped with a mild taper from distal shaft to near the base, with greatest girth right at the base. Looking down on the dorsal aspect from above I know I am very slightly greater than 2" in diameter right at the base. If I was perfectly cylindrical, this would correlate well with my maximal girth of just over 6 1/4" at the base (probably around 6 3/8" or just over 16 cm). The minimal diameter of the shaft is right around 1 3/4" right below the glans.

At the glans I am just slightly under 5 1/2" (13.5 cm) in diameter measuring the maximal circumference of the glans in a plane perpendicular to the shaft. If I attempt to measure around the perimeter of the corona at it's point of greatest girth I am a bit over 5.5".

Through the shaft I am around 5 5/8" (just over 14 cm) just below the glans, about 5 3/4" at mid-shaft (14-15 cm) and about 16 cm at the base as stated above.

But looking down from above, the diameter of the shaft looks pretty uniform (about 1 3/4") except for a bit of outward flare right at the base. Looking from the side in a mirror, however, I can see that the corpus spongiosum gets a bit thicker as one goes from tip toward base, and this is what is responsible for the increase in girth.

So measuring the diameter of my penis in a horizontal plane would not really give an accurate indication of girth, as was pointed out by Paige, who appears to know a thing or two about penises.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media

With a light pressure :

0,3 cm difference seems too much to me, I found a 1 mm variation at maximum...but yes circumference is more exact