Minimum girth needed to give a woman the 'full' feeling ?

What is the minimum girth needed to give a woman the "full" feeling?

• 4.5"

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 4.7"

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • 5.2"

Votes: 30 16.6%
  • 5.5"

Votes: 50 27.6%
  • 5.7"

Votes: 15 8.3%
  • 6"

Votes: 46 25.4%
  • 6.2"

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • 6.5"

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 6.7"

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 7"

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • more ..

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters

Ramon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you think is the needed girth to give 'most' women the 'full' feeling?. i know every woman is different but what is the minimum girth for the 'average' vagina ?.

Dumb Poll.
Dumb question.

Each and every woman is an individual. We are not turned out on an automated assembly line.
We are not clones of one another.

Each and every woman will give you a different answer depending on her individual, unique needs.

Things that change that for each and every single woman is dependent upon age, hormone levels, where she is in her cycle and level of arousal.

So, you see you could have spared yourself 3 revisions of the same worthless poll because the correct answer is....

It depends.

Ramon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Each and every woman will give you a different answer depending on her individual, unique needs."
That's why i made a poll :D
i think it obvious i'm not trying to get a definite answer for this question but rather a range that covers the majority of women .. that's what surveys and polls are for.
for example every man is different in -let's say- penis length but the majority of them fall
between 5.5" to 7" in length,how did we know that? by measuring individual lengths and
coming up the results.the same applies here we can get a range of the minimum girth
that is sufficient to provide the 'full' feeling.

And as for posting this 3 times i apologized before for that. i'm fairly new to LPSG, so as
soon as i signed up i posted this in the wrong forum and was advised to post it somewhere else but i didn't know that i couldn't delete it so i contacted the 'Support Center' and they merged both threads into one and moved it here.

D

deleted848353

Penis related questions dont belong in AAW

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
104 votes! Yep, that'd be the mens padding the stats. They need HUGE dicks for their cavernous, um, needs. :)

I can't answer since I never measure. I have no idea what gives me that feeling. More than a pencil (had a guy that was literally that size and no longer than my thumb - nope, that didn't work). I mean, I have muscles inside, I can grip pretty well, so feeling full really isn't a problem.

Sorry. Can't answer your poll. I have no numbers. Numbers are more of a man's thing, in my opinion.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I voted for "More..."

"Hitch your wagon to a star" was my favorite quote in school. Gotta have a goal to shoot for.

SizeQu

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Haven't a clue on girth really.

And unfortunately I must disagree on the "average" penis length being 5.5 to 7 inches. 7"
is actually pretty big and very rare. From my independent research ;)

Ramon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems somewhere between 5.5"~ 6" would be the minimum.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
It seems somewhere between 5.5"~ 6" would be the minimum.

It's as if every post before this one didn't happen. =/

To brief you on what you missed: Your poll has clearly been corrupted by a clandestine army of XY chromosome members.

I voted 6.7" because it had zero votes and I felt sorry for it. Cheer up 6.7" you are loved.

P.S. Ramon, is your avatar also your 1970's high school yearbook photo?

Reactions: MarathonMan

Ramon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
since the poll is ruined can we discuss the topic without the poll, please write what you think is the minimum girth to give the 'full' feeling ?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can you tell me how I would know? I already answered this in the thread. So as a woman who doesn't measure, how would I know? What possible difference could 0.3 of an inch make? To my knowledge my pikachu doesn't come equipped with a set of calipers, so how would I know? Sure I like feeling full, but again, the man trumps any size issue.

I stand by my claim that measurements are a man's thing.