Minimum natural pubes on adult males

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by JaimeB, Jul 29, 2009.

1. JaimeB

JaimeB Active Member

Apart from guys who trim and shave their pubic hair, what do you guys think is the minimum amount of adult male pubic hair, like say on relatively hairless dudes?

Are the guys in these photos trimmed or not?

Attached Files:

#1 JaimeB, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  2. greekgott

greekgott New Member

Generally men who have a lot of body hair which is uniformly distributed on the chest and the belly do not have a marked growth of pubic hair. It grows in the same manner as the hair on his body.

3. cutmeat

cutmeat Member

hey jaime ... mike here - fitness trainer so i c a lotta groins here at the fitness center man - those pics u posted r def all trimmed - just 2 varying degrees ... around here many of the guys "manscape" ... there r as many styles as there r guys ... thick pubes right thru 2 completely smooth - often depends on what the gf (or bf) prefers ... some guys who feel a bit small down there often trim so as 2 make the shaft of the penis appear bigger ... what do u do man? ... personally i shave my balls weekly in the shower & keep my bush trimmed - cooler 4 wearin the jock & playin sports, etc. ...

4. JaimeB

JaimeB Active Member

Well, bro, since you ask, I don't remember what I look like with pubes.... I do a complete shave and have been for years. I am a bit hairy in the rest of my body, so on me, you can tell where the "shave-line" is above the crotch...

I work out six days a week, so I see a lot of man-pubes too, and I can usually tell if they are trimmed or shaved, but with some really almost hairless guys, I'm just not sure. That's why I posed the question....

In the first two pics I posted, I kinda knew the guys had done some work, tho not absolutely sure about the second one. Pics 3 and 4 are the kind where I really have to wonder... but if you say all the guys in the pics are trimmers, I'll take your word. I gotta respect a guy who sees a lotta bush... Let's see if others agree...

#4 JaimeB, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  5. Earthbound

Earthbound Member

All four of the pics looked shaved or trimmed by my measure.

6. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

The lucky bastards!

7. svin_renigoth

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah I'd say they're all trimmed. The first two are trimmed very short.

I've been trimming for about 4 years now. I shave every other day most of the time. I've been trying to keep it in a neat triangle above my cock. I shave my shaft smooth, then shave around the triangle-shaped bush. When the bush starts to get fuller, I use an electric razor or scissors to shear some off. I keep a thin line of hair (treasure trail) starting from my pubes and ending just below my navel. I also shave my balls, ass, and crack. I like to keep hair on my legs, but I often trim it short without shaving it off.

I'm moderately hairy on my forearms and legs, but not very much on my chest, except for a little in the middle, which I trim. I keep my nipples bare.

I'd like to grow in some stubbier abdominal hair, but it usually comes in soft and fine around the lower abdominal/navel area, so I don't normally let it grow out very far.

I also trimmed my bush fairly short, once. It was still visible, but I really thinned it out. It reminds me of the first two guys in your pics.

8. D_Parkinsonne Partycocke

I keep things trimmed down. If not, it gets rather "unruly" down there after a while. I am a very hairy guy, and while it does grow similar to the rest of my body, I think it is too much if I just let it grow down there. I use a little trimmer that I bought at Walmart- for like 10 bucks... Works so much better than an electric or regular razor...

9. Earthbound

Earthbound Member

I guess I wasn't clear in meaning that they look odd, not natural.

Draft saved Draft deleted