Minnesota Anyone?

whoof

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing could be better than this web site! I have been obsessed with size for most of my life. It's just great to read comments and see pictures of real men.
I hoping to meet some men near Minneapolis. Just super curious here, and am very discreet. I'm 43 and hope to meet older, but mainly interested in your size.

SLVR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the responses! You guys are great!
I'm still hoping for a real world connection. Anyone have a suggestion for how I should attempt to find a well endowed man?

8.5" / 21 / gay here........ near the "gay headquarters of the midwest" Mall of America.

MischievousOne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm in MN too, and work at the Mall of America. You said you were looking for older guys with size so that doesn't seem to be the place. Have you checked out the Minneapolis Eagle on a Friday night? If you're into the power of a more dominant guy, that strikes me as your most likely source even if it isn't the best option.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I grew up in northwest MN though I was born in AZ. 26yo, 7 inches, bi.

Wow, now that's quite the climate shock. I grew up in NW MN also, but more north of TRF, not far from the border. I now live in MO, but try to get back to the farm for at least a few weeks out of the year. (I'm not really interested in anything, just thought I'd say hi.)