Minnesota guys, who else is in or near the twin cities?

pendelum

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Looking to find other discreet guys to chat with and possibly connect with in person. Not looking to hook-up with anyone per say but would not be opposed to with the right guy.

Very discreet here and curious about other hung cocks.
...especially the hairy hung cocks here!

Let's put our reservations/inhibitions to the side and connect on common interests.

DM/Private Message me please.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Devin J Sizling

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Albert lea here and willing to come find you. lol I just mean drive up. Or meet half way at the state park near Northfield. Nice place. I have been everywhere man. Redwing there is a state park by there to. I need to get out and do some fall photo shoots. Eagles and leaves changes seem to do well. Naked ladies do well too. Lol

Reactions: Monfri129

Looking to find other discreet guys to chat with and possibly connect with in person. Not looking to hook-up with anyone per say but would not be opposed to with the right guy.

Very discreet here and curious about other hung cocks.
...especially the hairy hung cocks here!

Let's put our reservations/inhibitions to the side and connect on common interests.

DM/Private Message me please.

I look forward to hearing from you.
in st paul on the weekdays. would you be interested in someone that would just get you off? like blow you, jerk you off, whatever you want? not really feeling like i want anything done to myself as of lately but really wanna get someone off.