Minnesota Guys

likesbigones

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
any well hung guys in minnesota, bi or curious i am in southern minnesota love to suck and stroke the guys cock when they are well hung,, love getting sucked also,, would love to blow a hung guy while his wife of gf watches or joins in,, hit me up if interested

minnesotan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i dont wanna sound like a gay basher but im minnesotan, obviously, and from the twin cities. even though it rarely snows here, minnesota is known for snow. please dont make us the midwest capital of the gays.
lets all find some girls on here and fuck the shit out of them not each other
we're minnesotan!!

Reactions: jpl3

sjekdl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
hey, i'm from southern mn. send me an email at slyguy0123@gmail.com. include some pics and i'll get back to you! you're right about it being hard to find guys in the southern part of the state, so it would be awesome to meet up!

D_minimum balance

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If anyone should be sending someone pics it should be you mine are right here on the site.

hey, i'm from southern mn. send me an email at slyguy0123@gmail.com. include some pics and i'll get back to you! you're right about it being hard to find guys in the southern part of the state, so it would be awesome to meet up!