Minnesota Guys

fun4hung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did anyone from MN ever meet? Or are you all being typical minnesotans & just posted your location on this thread for f.y.i. / infomational purposes only??? lol

If you guys want to meet, I'll set something up to meet! Don't make me email each & every one of you though!! Please send a PM & if there is enough interest (one would be considered enough!! haha), I'll make the arrangements!

I am a female living in the heart of Minneapolis. I have a orally bi guy friend who is interested in meeting other hung & orally bi guys with me!! See pics in my album!!!

Search tags: Minnesota, Twin Cities, Mpls, St. Paul, MSP

fun4hung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Could be! But not if nobody does anything beyond announce that they are from Minnesota or know someone that's from Hibbing!!

Please contact me if you are in the Twin Cities / Minneapolis area / metro and are interested in getting together!!! Please read my other post first.

AlwaysExploring

Experimental Member
Media
Could be! But not if nobody does anything beyond announce that they are from Minnesota or know someone that's from Hibbing!!

I hear ya, I too have posted in the past only to find people are all talk but can't ever actually pull the trigger. I suspect that most often it's because most people have posted fake pics or made false claims about their junk, and so meeting in person is out of the question. I'm game, shoot me a PM and describe more specifics about what you guys are looking for.