minute man to.. all night ?

Just Browsing
Media
Im wondering if anyone here has gone from being a minute man to one of those all night long type of dudes. I think it goes without saying id like to add a few minutes onto my timing and am aware of the largely psychological effects, but its still frustrating. Any tips ? Im already taking korean ginseng daily and jelqing/doing PC squeezes. I also realize that since i am relatively new to sex that this is to be expected but still..
anyways, thats it

Just Browsing
Media
huh ?
When having sex i can cheat and delay it for.. well forever pretty much, but at times im going so slow or just grinding and not really thrusting so its difficult to stay hard with little stimulation... pretty much its just getting head i dont last long, and if i go all out during sex the same as well

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i cant imagien not being able to sustain nothinog but a 100% fully engordged to its maximum errection for 100% of sex

nice... everyone lauds you, and wishes they were you.

on to the SERIOUS side of this thread. i've seen those numbing creams/gels whatever, but never tried them. long while back, I wanted to keep going, without cumming, as the girl I was seeing HATED condoms... so I tried (no shitting) numbing it with coke. but I'm not helping you here... I think the pauses and stop and starts usually work. ... but it's easier said than done... move to an oral or another position that helps...

all i got for ya.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First, disassociate jerking off with sex with a partner. Of course you are young and you need to empty your nuts - but don't take this attitude into sex.

Secondly, don't associate sex with getting off - I see a lot of this attitude here. Sex is about potential, exploring it and finding it, not about a few spurts of semen.

So you have to get your head right and now your body.

I would say that there are three things you can do.

Exercise your pc muscle - the best way it was described to me was to imagine that you are about to involuntarily shit yourself. Squeeze that muscle to stop it. When you have it - exercise with repetitons - some fast some slow. I can do this to the point like I am in a deep meditative trance. It is great for your erections and control.

Masterbate when very horny, but don't come. Calm down, get horny again, masterbate, don't come - repeat through quiet Sunday afternoons.

Finally have sex with your partner and have no intention of coming. If you think you might, then stop and go down on her - channel your sexual energy into giving her head that will blow her mind. Concentrate on the sexual experience not your getting off. Calm down and start again - repeat until your alarm goes off, or your partner begs you to come deep inside her.

This is a skill you can learn, but don't let it take the passion out of your lovemaking - it's rather just there when you and your partner want it.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First, disassociate jerking off with sex with a partner. Of course you are young and you need to empty your nuts - but don't take this attitude into sex.

Secondly, don't associate sex with getting off - I see a lot of this attitude here. Sex is about potential, exploring it and finding it, not about a few spurts of semen.

So you have to get your head right and now your body.

I would say that there are three things you can do.

Exercise your pc muscle - the best way it was described to me was to imagine that you are about to involuntarily shit yourself. Squeeze that muscle to stop it. When you have it - exercise with repetitons - some fast some slow. I can do this to the point like I am in a deep meditative trance. It is great for your erections and control.

Masterbate when very horny, but don't come. Calm down, get horny again, masterbate, don't come - repeat through quiet Sunday afternoons.

Finally have sex with your partner and have no intention of coming. If you think you might, then stop and go down on her - channel your sexual energy into giving her head that will blow her mind. Concentrate on the sexual experience not your getting off. Calm down and start again - repeat until your alarm goes off, or your partner begs you to come deep inside her.

This is a skill you can learn, but don't let it take the passion out of your lovemaking - it's rather just there when you and your partner want it.

Bears repeating. Every man should read this.

snowflake

Just Browsing
Media
Have you ever practiced "edging". That's jacking off until you get close then stop, take deep breaths, relax, then start again. Dp this as long and as many times that you can at one setting. You'll learn to last longer and longer. OF course when you 1st start you might not be able to control or know when you've reached the "point of no return" but keep up the practice and eveentually last longer. I can't go all night but now I can last 30 to 45 minutes. That's long enough for me, I'm ready to have my orgasm and turn over and go to sleep.

Gook Luck

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I think that when I was a newbie to sex, I was fairly quick - say 5 minutes or less. With the passage of time and much repetition of the act, I've developed the ability to delay pretty much indefinitely. I don't think there was any form of conscious practice - I didn't do an inordinate amount of PC exercises or take any supplements or anything. It's just something that came gradually with time and practice.

The unfortunate side effect (for me, anyway) of the indefinite delay ability was that if I delayed too long, I'd get desensitized and not climax at all. Recently, though, I seem to have developed the ability to push myself back over the brink fairly quickly, when desired, even after a long delay. But again, I'm not sure how that ability came about - I think it's self-awareness combined with partner awareness... :confused:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lordpendragon nailed it.

I would add the squeeze technique
just google it. there's lots of info out there.

If you are with a regular partner who wants to help you overcome this behaviour (which you've trained yourself to expect), they can help you with correctly applied finger pressure or squeeze technique. If it is too stimulating having your partner touch you, then do it yourself.

You should stop thrusting before you feel past the point of no return, and she/he presses against the base of your erection in the area between your sac and ass, the so-called "taint" area, or for some guys the area just below the glans.

This should be done firmly and calmly and you should try controlling your breathing. Relax. The urge to come will subside and you should be good to get back to intercourse or whatever you were doing.

It's like rebooting your dick and canceling the orgasm.

Repeat as necessary.

Eventually you will be able to do it without the physical technique, and you will have learned to control yourself by relaxing.

Best of luck to you!

Just Browsing
Media
Yes i do masturbate without cumming, quite often, and can go for about ~40 mins before i start to get bored or less hard.. also do the taint pushing thing which buys me a bit of time

thanks for all the replies, ill just try the advice mentioned above and convince my girlfriend to have sex with me much more often !!

hollywood11.4"

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have an extremely tight foreskin, and used to have major problems with premature ejaculation. Sometimes the mere act of my foreskin pulling back would nearly send me over the edge if I was extremely horny. What I learned to do was to monitor and control my breathing during deep thrusts. I slide in taking a deep breath of air, then pull back, panting loudly and deeply. Also time my thrusts so they are steady and rhythmic. By concentrating on my breathing and thrusting steady and rhythmically, I now can thrust for 40-50 minutes steady before I have to start doing the start-and-stop technique to delay my ejaculation. When I do start-stop technique, I will do about ten fast thrusts, stop for a moment, do ten slow thrusts, stop, then repeat with fast thrusts. Doing this can usually prolong my load for about another 20 minutes or so. Everynow and then, though if I'm really horny, especially in public, I will sometimes nearly ejaculate or even will ejaculate accidently in my pants if my foreskin keeps pulling back, then sliding forwards, then pulling back, and my cockhead rubs against my rough jeans or whatever I'm wearing.

Reactions: NateicusPumper

D_Marvin Meatthistle

Just Browsing
Media
Finally have sex with your partner and have no intention of coming. If you think you might, then stop and go down on her - channel your sexual energy into giving her head that will blow her mind. Concentrate on the sexual experience not your getting off. Calm down and start again - repeat until your alarm goes off, or your partner begs you to come deep inside her

Great post my LPD, especially this bit. Will have to try that!

neils1153

1st Like
Media
doing kegals has helped me alot although i was never a minute man... i do atleast 1000-2000 kegals 5 times per week throughout the day in multiples of 100 each set... but something that can help, as i mentioned in another thread is if you have acess to Ultram "a non narcotic", pain killer/muscle relaxer it deff helps... if i have taken ultram before i make love to my woman i can go for over 2 hours no joke... the down side is i normally cant get off at all, which sucks for me... i hear flexaril sp? also has this effect...