Mirror Mirror on the Wall...

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love watching myself fuck with mirrors. I have a whole set up for me and my wife in my gym area. I just like the whole body shot of us merging, my ass pumping, or her sucking me. I love mirrors and use them as often as possible. anyone else?
Jake

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Too much mirrors and watching distract from where the center of your attention should be: Your girlfriend. A mirror near your bed, like a dresser mirror, or a mirror on the doors of your closet, can spice things up and the occasional glance is quite a turn-on, but too many mirrors to watch yourself in leaves a narcistic aftertaste, and I don't have much for narcistic men. Yet I have to agree, the sight of a set of shapely male buns is a hot one.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
TitanicJake said:
...I love mirrors and use them as often as possible. anyone else?
Jake
I have a friend, who is one of the most modest people I know about his looks, EXCEPT if there is a mirror around. It's the strangest thing. He's totally stunning, but gets really uptight if his looks are mentioned, and seems to think that he's barely average. Now, during sex, he caught sight of himself in a mirror in my bedroom, and stopped everything, and picked me up like a rag-doll, and carried me over to where he had a total view, and went crazy with the whole sight, just saying over and over how hot it was to see me with him. I don't know what about it did it for him, but made him wild to see the action in a mirror.

mjcp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mirrors can be hot (so very hot), but not if all he's looking at is himself. I like it when they help me see the other guy's face if he's.... facing the other way.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah mirrors are good. I may sound full of myslef but it is so cool to see my body work. After all the hours at the gym it is neat to see my muscles move in a sexual way. And yeah, if they are facing the other way and I am entering their ass, boy they should see me happy face.
Jake

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I fucked this guy once. We stood in his exercise room and he placed a full length mirror between our legs while we were standing (he was a little bent over) and I was fucking him.

The angle was amazing. Using the mirror, We could both see all the action and look at each others faces at the same time. I could watch from the top and see all the action underneath as well. WOOOOF! Mirrors fucking rock!

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex said:
I fucked this guy once. We stood in his exercise room and he placed a full length mirror between our legs while we were standing (he was a little bent over) and I was fucking him.

The angle was amazing. Using the mirror, We could both see all the action and look at each others faces at the same time. I could watch from the top and see all the action underneath as well. WOOOOF! Mirrors fucking rock!

You Freak........aint nothin wrong with that. :biggrin1:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BlackCock85 said:
Didnt stop you from looking.....FREAK!

LMAO!

Pot. Kettle. Black.

It won't stop you from trying it this weekend! :tongue:

senor rubirosa said:
Yeah, and you implanted the thought.
Your powers are great and your will unbounded.:scared2:
Thank gawd yuh got a heart.
No one underestimates the Lexster. Not for long, uh ... not more than once.

I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way! [/Jessica Rabbit]

I actually had NO idea what he wanted to do when he asked me to stand up and walk with him (with my cock inside) to the weight room.

As Pink sings, Who Knew?!?

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a fuck bud (damn him for being a relationship-phobe!!!) who always commented on how beautiful it looked when he was entering me. Of course, as the bottom, i don't get to see that. I suggested a mirror once, and he balked at the idea. I REALLY WANNA SEE!!!!

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
joyboytoy79 said:
I had a fuck bud (damn him for being a relationship-phobe!!!) who always commented on how beautiful it looked when he was entering me. Of course, as the bottom, i don't get to see that. I suggested a mirror once, and he balked at the idea. I REALLY WANNA SEE!!!!

Awwwwwwww......you'll get to see soon enough.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
joyboytoy79 said:

Somebody just needs to experiment with a few new angles while in a face-to-face, legs-over-the-shoulders position. :rolleyes: