mirror under door

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was an early teen, I spied on one of my mom's boyfriends in the bathtub. Our bathroom had 2 doors to it. He would leave one of the doors leading to one of the bedrooms open. If the lights were off in one of the rooms, you could look in. I guess I was 12 or so. I would spy like that as much as I could (but not that often, it only lasted a few months). I almost got caught by my mom once, scared the shit out of me.

I wasn't sexually interested in him. I wasn't sexual at all, I was a kid. But I was aware of my sexual orientation, which made it all the more odd. I was sexually intrigued by men, just not him. But, I was curious about what a grown man's body looked like. The hair, the size of his dick. He also had a foreskin, that I found so interesting (I'm circumsized). I thought his dick looked like someone had peeled the skin of the head back like a banana. I didn't understand the mechanics of a foreskin back then. In retrospect, he had a really big dick. Really big.

It was extrordanarily exciting and confusing, and I needed to spy. I needed to see a grown man naked, just to see in order to understand my potential growth, and to where my sexual interests were directed.

B.CRAZY

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, i did one time. My grandma. she was 90. her tits were down to her waist.

the next day i asked her if she could tie them into a not for me.