Mirror

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where do you position your mirror(s) when you're engaging ?
Do LPSGLadies enjoy seeing themselves or partner in a mirror ?
What sex position(s) and where would you like the mirror(s) placed for optimum view ?

I happen to enjoy watching women move their upper body and head while I'm working. The swaying breasts during doggy style is of particular attraction - especially the registered shock when she's getting slammed.
:)

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Lots of times...In a condo I use to live, the closet doors which took up an entire wall was mirrors and my bed sat right in front of it...I actually like to see a woman riding me in the mirror...Great turnon especially who my toes curl when it is good...

wangchung

Just Browsing
Media
I have mirrors on my closet doors by my bed too in my apartment this summer & my boyfriend really likes to be behind me facing the mirror, either on the bed or standing. He likes to see my face & body this way & I love being able to look him in the eyes and watch his face too. I like it especially when we're standing and I brace myself on the mirror & eventually I get pushed up against it (gosh, I wonder how that happens?!). Something about getting so hot on one side & being pressed up against the cool glass on the other just makes me shiver thinking about it.

Have any of you ever videotaped yourselves? I didn't want to let my bf do it at first because I was afraid I'd be too self-conscious, but then it was amazing to watch it. You don't appreciate how sexy what you're doing appears until you sit back and watch it. We have yet to make it through an entire viewing though without getting... distracted!

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I lived with my ex, we had a mirror right next to our bed, and every once in a while I'd look over to peek, but that's about it with my mirror experience...
But one time we had a 3some with my girlfriend, and it was fun just to sit back and watch her ride him...
But at my next place, I'd like to have a mirror on the ceiling over my bed... that would be a nice "bird's eye" view...

And about video taping... that would be very fun... I almost did it once, but the guy who was supposed to record it never showed up...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Never used a mirror except when masturbating. Sounds fun for sex, but there's this little problem that I'm more interested in looking at her face.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Jul 22 2005, 09:33 PM
Never used a mirror except when masturbating. Sounds fun for sex, but there's this little problem that I'm more interested in looking at her face.
[post=330848]Quoted post[/post]​

When doing the doggy, a mirror makes it easier to look at the face. The bedroom in my old townhouse had mirrors on all the walls and the ceiling. It made the room look huge, but that definitely wasn't the reason for putting them up!

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
My lady friend has a very walk-in closet with mirrored doors, so the whole side of the bedroom is mirroring the action going on in the bed. Aside from interior-decorating effects (makes the room double as large), it can be sexy to shoot a peek at it every now and then. But having sex while looking at your mirror image all the time, well - that'd be on the epitome of narcistic.

Videotaping I tried once with a very frisky girl I dated, but we were so hot the tape burned to cinder. Good one?

Bruce

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Jul 22 2005, 07:33 PM
[post=330848]Quoted post[/post]​

I live in an older house and in the bathroom above the counter there are 3 mirrors, the ones on each end open and have medicine cabinets behind them. I get up in the middle of the counter on my knees and swing each mirror to the middle on each side of my boner. Now from the top looking down I can see an infinite views of my cock at differnet angles. It's like the ultimate group JO session.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I've always wanted two full-body mirrors for the same purpose. Maybe three. Two on each side, and one in front of me. Infinite firing line.

orionsword57:
Originally posted by Aruba 1st@Jul 20 2005, 07:05 AM
Where do you position your mirror(s) when you're engaging ?
Do LPSGLadies enjoy seeing themselves or partner in a mirror ?
What sex position(s) and where would you like the mirror(s) placed for optimum view ?

[post=330649]Quoted post[/post]​

After a shower, love to fuck from behind while standing in front of the sink looking at each other in the mirror. My wife's breasts hung into the sink and she used to get a charge if her nipples sloshed around in cold water.

iggy

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
before, i also used to watch myself getting off in a mirror...

with my ex, it is hot to see yourself in the mirror while she rides you... hot...

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
Like whipped cream, chocolate, and snow, mirrors can be fun. My bedroom doesn't have any, but I've been in several with the wall of mirrored closet doors. It is sorta fun to watch yourself, maybe do a little critiquing, and definitely fun to watch your partner's face when otherwise you can't see her.

I'm not sure about videotape (or DVD). I don't think I'd want something out there ala Tommy and Pam, and Paris and what's-his-name....

Take care

Ceg

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Ceg1526@Jul 26 2005, 01:34 PM

I'm not sure about videotape (or DVD).
I don't think I'd want something out there ala Tommy and Pam,
and Paris and what's-his-name....
[post=331855]Quoted post[/post]​

Roger that.
It may be fun to DEMO for a Special One but showing what you see when you're watching in the mirror(s) to The Public may result in adverse consequences - like the loss of your job. For every gal who might like to peek - there's a guy who doesn't want to be reminded.....
Most bosses are males.
Industry in Arizona - Global, actually - remains fairly conservative - 'cept for a niche here and there.

springhere1888

1st Like
Media
my current partner likes it a lot -- in fact, she's the one who helped me find out i was hung. I always knew i could hold my own -- but she realley clued me in. (she's a nurse).

Anyway, she likes the mirror a lot.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My bedroom doesn't have a mirror where it is convenient to see each other (we'd both have to be standing on top of the bed to see ourselves in the mirror over the tall chest!).
But, I've been in bedrooms and bathrooms with mirrors on the walls or closet doors and it can be exciting.

I distinctly remember a hotel bathroom that had one of those wall to wall mirrors behind the sink and counter. I was a good sized bathroom, so when we ended up doing a standing doggie style, she could use the mirror to see me entering her from behind. She really liked that! So did I!

LapDog :p :9 :p

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Jul 24 2005, 02:04 PM
I've always wanted two full-body mirrors for the same purpose. Maybe three. Two on each side, and one in front of me. Infinite firing line.
[post=331528]Quoted post[/post]​

As I explained earlier with my bathroom mirrors, you can get the same thing even better in some change rooms at dept stores where there are 2 mirrors on each side of a 3rd on and they are on hinges. Swing the two hinged mirrors together to your crotch and enjoy yourself and 1,000 clones