mirrors...

thkbeercan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the first thing i look at in the mirror each day is my dick, not my face...
and since it is the dick i see most often, i am used to the way it looks....
and although i know i am bigger than most men, it looks 'normal' to me...
so i end up wishing my cock was bigger....
that's how i begin my day....
am i crazy?

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
OK I guess I do have to admit that I frequently check myself out in the mirror while naked. Admittedly, I'm not quite as well toned as I was when I was still playing. But I still hold my own. I like to look at my body in the mirror so I can see any progress and what areas I need to work on. I take a great deal of pride in how I look, but I do try to temper it to avoid excessive narcissism.

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have mirrored doors on my bedroom closet (8 feet wide). I see myself first thing in the morning as I do my exercises, and again at bedtime. I admit that I sorta turn myself on -- I look pretty good for my age -- but seeing my full body frequently helps me focus on maintaining what I have.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mirrors for me are basically for the standard stuff, i.e., shaving, brushing teeth, and hair.

Tho, isn't a bad thing at all every once in a while looking at what you've accomplished, and can't help yourself for a briesf period. I have seen myself in my full length closet mirror, both in the nude, and in a suit for special occasions, and quite frankly am always flattered by it.

It's always a boost to self esteem when you know you've been gifted with such a incredible manhood and almost jumbo-sized egg sized balls,and always confirm it with but a single glance in the mirror.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In a non sexual response...I must confess that a mirror in a room is like total entertainment factor. I have to make a face, give myself the thumbs up, recite a line from a movie, pose a question, give an answer... My body response in the morning is usually..."See, if I just slightly suck in my gut...man, I look way better."

Oh and BBB2.5....what up with the old man stuff? Dang I sent you a picture already now tell everyone how handsome the "old Man" is even at 40": :popcorn:

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by CUBE@Sep 18 2005, 10:43 AM
In a non sexual response...I must confess that a mirror in a room is like total entertainment factor. I have to make a face, give myself the thumbs up, recite a line from a movie, pose a question, give an answer... My body response in the morning is usually..."See, if I just slightly suck in my gut...man, I look way better."

Oh and BBB2.5....what up with the old man stuff? Dang I sent you a picture already now tell everyone how handsome the "old Man" is even at 40": :popcorn:
[post=344346]Quoted post[/post]​
I"m Sorry .....I did say that you and I were the same age .....You are a very cute guy ........ :yourock: Especially your shaved head....... :evilgrin:
:hi:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What I see when I look in the mirror.

Sadness. Mainly deep behind my eyes, where it's been tucked away for many years.
I see a body that is worn, tattered and tired.
My face is attractive by force, and hides all emotion from within.
My body needs work, as I've posted before and I am loosing weight, but I'm not sure what good will come of it.
Emptyness. I see a life that is meaningless beyond simple life chores.
Rage and helplessness. I'm bound and tied by life.

Mirror Mirror on the wall,
Tell me how and when I will fall.

Into the Darnkess away from the light
How I want the sadness to end tonight.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by muscledog+Sep 2 2005, 11:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(muscledog &#064; Sep 2 2005, 11:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pecker@Sep 2 2005, 03:32 AM
I haven&#39;t had any mirrors in the house since my boys left.

They wore them all out.
[post=340013]Quoted post[/post]​

Maybe you just forgot to pay the mirror bill?
[post=340091]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

OMG Muscledog that was HILARIOUS.

Any road, I check my &#39;whole body&#39; out in the mirror about once a week. I definitely don&#39;t hate or dislike what I see; but, I don&#39;t just looooove it either. I&#39;m always looking for ways to improve my overall physical appearance. I&#39;ve been working-out, unremittingly, for a little over two years now. I must say, I&#39;ve come a long way from being skinny.

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Rikter8@Sep 22 2005, 03:57 PM
What I see when I look in the mirror.

Sadness. Mainly deep behind my eyes, where it&#39;s been tucked away for many years.
I see a body that is worn, tattered and tired.
My face is attractive by force, and hides all emotion from within.
My body needs work, as I&#39;ve posted before and I am loosing weight, but I&#39;m not sure what good will come of it.
Emptyness. I see a life that is meaningless beyond simple life chores.
Rage and helplessness. I&#39;m bound and tied by life.

Mirror Mirror on the wall,
Tell me how and when I will fall.

Into the Darnkess away from the light
How I want the sadness to end tonight.
[post=345748]Quoted post[/post]​

Why so sad Rikter?

:shrug:

Rickie

Just Browsing
Media
I enjoy lookng at myself ever once in a while. I often watch myself jack-off - makes me feel like I am with another guy jackin&#39;