Misconceptions and being easy.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Cliebert_Chodechoker, Jul 3, 2006.

1. D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Hello to all the lovely women here i think your all beautiful.

Ok i work in a restraunt im a line cook, and to pass the time and enjoy myself i like to flirt with the waitresses, i never cross the line bc i pretty much know where that is for everyone.

Well alot of the help their is right around my age me being 20, most of the waitresses around 20-23. So whenever i ask if them if they wanna kick it after work they always laugh like im not serious, of if they take me serious they look like PSST why tonight u owuld be up for it anytime, like im desperate or something, and im far from desperate, i just like havin a good time at work. Im not gonna change or anything bc i like laughing and so do the people i kjoke and flirt with.

Anyways i just wanted to share that slight frustration w the females here, bc im sure when u dress sexy or flirt with a guy the first thing the guy thinks is shes an easy lay, and all i have to do is get her number to have her.

Thanks for reading.
    Godbless

2. pichulon

pichulon New Member

I think, what is happening is that you do not follow act.
    If you aske them out, make that move and take her out. If you constanlty joke about going out, and you never take that step, you are putting yourself in abox, that, will be the last place you want to be. You are putting yourself in the box of the "non sexual" friends.
    You do not ant to be the "buddy" to this girls, you want to be a sexual man, someone with boyfriend or sex partner potential.
    Being too playfull and smiling too much can kill your position as a man, becoming the friend for ever.

3. rhino_horn

rhino_horn New Member

i agree with this, but you didnt give him any solution to this problem, pichulon. let someone see your dick semi-hard, "by accident." like coming out of the bathroom or something; be like "OOPS, i forgot to roll it back up"...they'll spread the word about how big it is, and the women will start looking at you differently...maybe:confused:

^^i just thought of that for you.

4. D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

:biggrin1: LOL rhino, good idea man!

THink ill just walk outta the bathroom wang swingin:biggrin1: Yea i see your guys points, thank you!
    Godbless

5. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

Say 'would you like to go out sometime or next week'

Problem solved.

6. pichulon

pichulon New Member

Rhino, I hear you. I gave some advise, ask her out, and take her out. Stop the jokes. Unsuspectingly, Cokecanben is telling the girls,
    "I am only BS, do not take me seriously"
    ( to no offense Cokecanben)

So, stop that behavior that was , perhaps, not intentional.

Ask her out, and, tell her thast you are taking her out. Do not say:
    Would you??
    .....because , then , you are giving her the power to decide and, to put you down. She might do so because she might feel tired, not the right time, many reasons that have nothing to do with you.

Tell her, I know this place I want to take you out. When is a good time to go out.
    She will like your direct talking, and she will tell you when is a good time, or she will tell you to call her, she will then tell you when.

Just go for it. If you score, the rest of the girls will know about you, girls talk.

My 50 cents.

7. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm with Wonderboy. Ask them. At worst, they'll say no and if they do, don't take it personally. Some people don't want romantic complications in the workplace, also known as "don't shit where you eat".:biggrin1:

8. dong20

Gold Member

Workplace relationships can be tricky and given your line of work I'd say heeding "don't shit where you eat" is especially true.

But life is short....nothing ventured nothing chopped off when it ends in tears.....but best of luck.:biggrin1:

9. naughty

Gold Member

Aha!

That tidbit was good to hear. No wonder... so cracking jokes puts you forever in the "friend" category, does it? Thank you. This explains so very very much to me....

10. pichulon

pichulon New Member

In my experience, Naughty, it does.
    I used to be the clown, the funny guy, and, I used to be very friendly to women. I am, no pun intended, , growing with 4 sisters allows you to feel very confortable around women, and, I need not to try to portray macho or stud stances , but, and, yes, BUT, I found out later, that, by venturing into the close buddy area , I killed my stance as a man, as a male figure , as a potential sexual partner.
    That is true, perhaps you did not notice it.
    If a guy is very friendly with you, and you become close, I bet you will start considering him a Buddy.
    I burnt so many potential sex opportunities, because, when younger, I thought that I had to become friends before I could take the leap, I do not know how I came to think like that, but, I did, and, that frame of thought lead me to painfull loses. I would see girls that I thought were my buddies, and, for that matter, would consider me their best choice , I saw them holding hands with the "new " BF. It takes mouthfulls of water and bouncing on the reefs to become a good surfer.
    It took some reality treatment to wake up.
    Off course, I understand, every person is different, but, as a rule, I found out, it is better not to get into the freindly cozy area, if you , in reality, want another kind of concept about yourself to be elucidated.
    This applies to men, as I said.
    A woman that gets closer to me, and friendly, can wake up in me that wolf blood that is always waiting to make me howl.
    Perhaps you can illustrate to me and others, how is the approach women develop , in order to get a guy they like.

[ Want to add, I just thought about a point in your reply.
    Cracking jokes are not a killer, that is very cool, and, sexy. A big part about making your point w a girl is to be funny. I am not talking about cracking jokes, but, about being overly friendly and nice. A friend is a very different concept, than a person that moves your wires sexually.]

11. dong20

Gold Member

Naughy; on you, sarcasm is somehow so becoming, damn now I'm doomed.:rolleyes:

12. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

You have an omnidirectional, multi coloured cock...I want one :D

Also...Naughty knows..."jokes"? hehe. Naughty need not worry, she has other redeeming features aside from her comedic value.

13. Desmond_decker

Desmond_decker New Member

Don't do that with that intend. As your talking to you freiend who is female get an erection. You can't will or un will at eeection of cousre but think of doing her doggy sytle. that will an the sexaul element. I would never have the nerve to do that butwhen I was younger things would happend it I was talke=ing to a pretty girl.
    forgave my spelling but its your bodies way of givening you pausible deniblity.

Revent this girl I like noticed and I was wearng shorts and no where to hind with out drawning attention to my face. She straced at it and put her hand over her mount (wise move). She said the men in her country have small penises, she didn't there was this much difference. I didn't ask her how she knew the penis size of everymen in her country:)
    I told her an experence with me would be the topmost exciting event of her live. She screamed called me a privert and the crowd beat me to within inches of my live.
    Hey live and learn. (just kdding about the last stuff)

14. mellowmal

mellowmal New Member

A guy who makes me laugh unexpectedly is halfway to a chance to getting me to have other involuntary reactions, so don't give up being funny and friendly. :wink: It may take some practice to go from being the friendly joker to being the man they'll take seriously when you ask, though.

If you are seriously interested in someone, ask how they feel about being involved with someone at work, and then if they don't sound too negative about it, ask them in a more serious manner if they'd consider you in that light. Also, focusing on one person might make it clear that you're not just randomly casting a net out and hoping to catch anyone at all.

There are a lot of reasons not to date someone you work with, but if you're serious and take those things into consideration, it could work. There's only one way to find out.

Good luck!

15. naughty

Gold Member

Sweetie,

I guess this isnt the first time I have heard that being a bitch is attractive! LOL!

16. naughty

Gold Member

Hey!

As do you, babe!

17. pichulon

pichulon New Member

Naughty....are you attractive???
    :rolleyes:

18. naughty

Gold Member

Pichulon, am I being insulted or challenged to show up or shut up?:tongue:

19. Gisella

Gold Member

Well...u like to play flirt they like to play flirt...

About dress sexy dependens..sure some outfit would get unwanted attention...but i dont think its over the line bcause of invironment - they are working in a restaurant (is it kind of Hooters?)...they are just young beautiful woman that dress sexy nice...if they are not over the top...u are thinking too much and looking too much and wanting too much ( instead of work!:rolleyes: )..

Men are funny creatures...

I think that if u want to be taking serious with your flirt just flirt with whom u want to really get..bcause if u do it with every girl there they will not take serious or may thing u are an easy guy...:tongue:

20. pichulon

pichulon New Member

Just kidding Naughty.......
    Naughty wrote:_________________________________________
    "Sweetie,

I guess this isnt the first time I have heard that being a bitch is attractive! LOL! "

just looking for an explanation.....which came before, the egg?? or the chicken???

the bitch??? or the attractive girl????

LOL...... :)

Draft saved Draft deleted