Miss Bimbo

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
After seeing this I am so glad my kid is 21 and that she was a bit of a tom-boy.
Any parent that would let their daughter play this game should be sent for remedial training. According to news reports, millions of girls are playing this game in which-

"girls aged as young as nine given an online alter ego, which they look after.They compete against other players in beauty contests to earn money so they can dress their characters in lingerie and take them to nightclubs.
The aim of the game is to become "the coolest, richest and most famous bimbo in the whole world". Players keep the girls at their target weight using diet pills.
They are given missions, including securing plastic surgery to give their "bimbo" bigger breasts and finding a billionaire boyfriend to bankroll her, while keeping a constant check on her hunger, thirst, happiness and other statistics."

My God...

Miss Bimbo, virtual fashion game! - MissBimbo.com

Parents concerned about Miss Bimbo game - Telegraph

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I mean, let's just deliberately fuck up our kids. Al Jazeera, BBC and CNN are carrying stories on it today.

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean, let's just deliberately fuck up our kids. Al Jazeera, BBC and CNN are carrying stories on it today.

Yeah just saw an item on it on CNN Intl last hour. Loved the last thing said by the reporter and the post report comment
Begged the obvy.

wi_sugargrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is sad on so many levels. First, it's just like all the other media out there telling young girls that it's okay to be unnaturally thin. Second, it's just degrading to women. Third, it's teaching that if a person doesn't fit into that "perfect mold" then the person is worthless essentially.

Sugar

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is sad on so many levels. First, it's just like all the other media out there telling young girls that it's okay to be unnaturally thin. Second, it's just degrading to women. Third, it's teaching that if a person doesn't fit into that "perfect mold" then the person is worthless essentially.

Sugar

Yeah, really... Yet something else to try to mess up young girls' self esteem. :mad:

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From appearances, this looks a lot like a type of game that was out a few years ago where you played a dude and did whatever it took to get laid by the hot chicks at your school. I didn't see it as anything other than a healthy/incredibly nerdy release then. This doesn't look much different to me. Personally, I don't see the correlation between video games and behavior. I think to tell a child not to play this sort of thing is to actually make them want to do it/accept this behavior more. Let your kid do most things within reason, but talk to them and ask them if they can see what is wrong with this situation if you think this is problematic behavior.

Playing Mortal Kombat didn't make me want to kill people as a child and, IMO, playing a slutty game doesn't make people want to be sluts.