Miss California CARRIE PREJEAN Boobie Pix

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by MichiganRico, May 5, 2009.

1. MichiganRico

Gold Member

Here are the Miss California Carrie Prejean boob pics that everyone's talking about. (She's a very cute girl, just wish she didn't talk so much. I kinda sound like a straight guy, don't I?)

Exclusive Image: Miss California Carrie Prejean Exposed - Nik Richie + Dirty Army intel, opinions, gossip, satire, and celebrities

#1 MichiganRico, May 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009
  2. houtx48

Gold Member

does'nt the head look a tad big for the body? I also read there was no denial of the pic's . this should be interesting. she had every right to say what she said if she were more well spoken i doubt there would have been the brew haw over it.

3. Mackleanen Beebarf

Mackleanen Beebarf New Member

Does the Miss America pageant really have a rule against side-boob? That looks like nothing more than a panty ad from a department store.

Unless that pic was taken for her lesbian spouse, crying "hypocrisy" is a stretch, and a lame one at that.

4. Mackleanen Beebarf

Mackleanen Beebarf New Member

:laugh2:

5. samhung

samhung Member

A California blond with fake boobs? Oh say it isn't so...

In LA, it's not whether or not you have had plastic surgery. It's a question of how much you have had done.

6. Lizzie_love

Lizzie_love Member

FYI, I heard that she was only 17 when those were taken.

7. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Whoever that is. I'm not sure it's her. They look to be 18 years old. Update. I had to remove the pics. Many news reports say she was 17 when the pics were taken.

#7 Mr. Snakey, May 6, 2009
    Last edited: May 6, 2009
  8. Daddy Lucas

Gold Member

Albums:
    I thought she had nude photos taken of her. This all looks pretty innocent to me. I see more boob at the grocery store than that! (It's a fun grocery store!)

9. Fredro

Fredro New Member

"Whoever that is. I'm not sure it's her. They look to be 18 years old."

Oh yah! It's her. They were just covering this on CNN. Weeeell! Looks like the republican, religious right's new poster girl may not be so awesomely moral after all. - LOL

10. MichiganRico

Gold Member

FYI, if she had those tits prior to the Miss USA competition, would she have "needed" implants. Carrie's been somewhat "truth challenged" as of late.

11. rubirosa

rubirosa Active Member

It was reported today on NBC that she was in fact only 17 when that photo was taken.

12. MichiganRico

Gold Member

I believe it was reported that Carrie's spokesperson alleged she was 17. That was simply an attempt to kill the photos' publication. (Remember the really good-looking Italian dude who competed with his mom on last season's "The Amazing Race"? A nude mirror photo he took of himself hit the internet and he claimed the same thing. Problem was the camera he was using wasn't in existence when he was 17--it was just a convenient lie.) The head of the Miss California pageant says her tits are post-surgical and she had the implants done approximately 6 months before the Miss USA pageant. Case closed, child, unless Matt Lauer himself inspected those chichi's at the photoshoot.

13. D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

I think we should all leave this girl alone. She spoke her mind. So what? It was innocent enough. These pics are very tame, not at all hardcore, and were taken with a mindset to break into the modelling business.

Gay marriage is happening. It's a reality. Miss California's not going to derail that. Today, Maine legalized gay marriage, state #5 to do so. There's no need for the gay community to trash Miss California simply for speaking her mind. WE DO IT ALL THE TIME. If she were liberal, and in support of gay marriage, nobody would care two cents about these "racy photos". We libs have to learn to let opposing points of views be heard without getting defensive and vindictive about it.

14. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

Unless there is a huge cock titie fucking her, does the conversation belong at LPenisSG? ;-)

15. MichiganRico

Gold Member

TMZ has just obtained new "semi-nude" (translation: no bush, just tits) pics of Carrie Prejean--pretender to the Miss California USA crown. And I don't want to hear any BS about her being underage...these photos were taken last year...she was 20 at the time. (...And I still don't believe the first ones which surfaced on Dirty.com were taken when she was 17--pleeeezzzzz!) We all await His Majesty's, HRH the Donald, decision to denude this child even further by removing her crown.)

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/carrie_prejean_2

N.B. And to those of you who take exception to this being posted on this forum, I can only say that I have it on good authority that Miss Prejean has been the lucky recipient of many very large Christian cocks.

16. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't agree she should be let off so easy. When she said, "No offense...BUT" How else could it raed other than offensive. The pagent gals are supposed to represent an ideal profile and her comments are hers of course free speech and all. But she then isn't happy when her actions in the past have been judged. It is ironic. Glass Houses is all I can think of this girl. She is a hater and hope she gets a good dose of her own medicine...maybe she will be wiser for the experience...but I doubt it.

17. MichiganRico

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted