No_Strings

Expert Member
Media

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Regardless of size, she's not that pretty to begin with.

More like a 40D vs a 38DD anyways.

did you measure this girl for a bra? how in the world can you know this? even a bra fitter can't tell the difference between those two sizes by just looking and even by just measuring-- you have to measure and then try on bras with someone who knows how to fit bras to get a truly good fit and brand. seriously, what experience do you have fitting women's lingerie? looking at big tits and their reported sizes on the internet doesn't count.

the difference in those bra sizes is so slight that in a pinch they are interchangeable. for example, i'm a 36DD which is a size that's very hard to find in most stores, so if i need to i can wear a 38D and get away with it. it's not a perfect fit, but it's close enough. most women know about this and take advantage of it.

your statement is ludicrous.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While we're on the subject of judging peoples' bodies really harshly, you're way too skinny, your upper body is improperly developed, and you're proportioned completely wrong. You need to start drinking protein shakes and doing some push-ups, lat pulls, etc. to develop your shoulders, back, and arms. Get in the gym. A six pack is not impressive when the rest of your body looks like a cancer patient.

How does that feel?

How does it feel? Like you're trying to hurt my feelings and going out of your way to be harsh. How does it make me feel? No different than you telling me I have some stray fuzz in my hair.

I'm perfectly aware of the fact that I'm exceptionally underweight, but a lack of extra muscle and useless fat is hardly comparable to a woman five inches shorter and forty pounds heavier than myself.

I don't have an impressive upper body, but I'm in rather excellent shape. I can bench press greater than my own meager body weight, I'm not afraid of pull/chin ups, I can do curls/crunches/sit-ups until my spine is sore from the ground and I can run a mile in a modest 5.5 - 6 minutes. I'm not going to win any medals or high accolades for my strength, but there's a big difference between being fit and being muscular. I'm one, she's neither.

I think Miss Whatsherface is ugly - and her weight has nothing to do with that. In addition to finding her outstandingly unattractive, however, she's also overweight.

Finding her unattractive is a personal opinion. You don't have to agree, I just think she has an ugly face. Not everyone finds me attractive, either. I'm not saying I'm better than her.

Her being overweight is about as close to "fact" as you can get on this particular subject. The cutoff for "healthy" on the BMI scale is 173 lbs. and she's 174. That's just breaking into the "overweight" area, but there still has to be a cutoff somewhere, and she passed it.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm surprised you think so. West London, Birmingham town centre and Leicester town centre should all be on your destination wishlist. :tongue:
Her 'look' is not too uncommon at all for an Englishwoman, imo.

Maybe it's just that picture, but her face is very beautiful IMO. I tend to like the olive complexion, full lips, dark hair, sultry eyes, and softer, rounded features.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How does it feel? Like you're trying to hurt my feelings and going out of your way to be harsh. How does it make me feel? No different than you telling me I have some stray fuzz in my hair.

I'm perfectly aware of the fact that I'm exceptionally underweight, but a lack of extra muscle and useless fat is hardly comparable to a woman five inches shorter and forty pounds heavier than myself.

I don't have an impressive upper body, but I'm in rather excellent shape. I can bench press greater than my own meager body weight, I'm not afraid of pull/chin ups, I can do curls/crunches/sit-ups until my spine is sore from the ground and I can run a mile in a modest 5.5 - 6 minutes. I'm not going to win any medals or high accolades for my strength, but there's a big difference between being fit and being muscular. I'm one, she's neither.

I think Miss Whatsherface is ugly - and her weight has nothing to do with that. In addition to finding her outstandingly unattractive, however, she's also overweight.

Finding her unattractive is a personal opinion. You don't have to agree, I just think she has an ugly face. Not everyone finds me attractive, either. I'm not saying I'm better than her.

Her being overweight is about as close to "fact" as you can get on this particular subject. The cutoff for "healthy" on the BMI scale is 173 lbs. and she's 174. That's just breaking into the "overweight" area, but there still has to be a cutoff somewhere, and she passed it.

Irish.
Your body type is Ectomorph.
You will never have large muscle mass.
That is the hand that has been dealt to you.
It is painfully thin and looks better clothed than naked.
(just a hint for your gallery).
You totally missed the point of Snoozans post.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You have no idea of her fitness level from her photos or her reported weight. That's what I have a problem with. It is altogether possible that she is in better shape cardiovascularly than you are and stronger on top of that. I go to a gym with women who are much heavier than I am who are in better physical condition than I am. They can run faster, run longer, hang in there in aerobics classes far better than a lot of the very thin women.

Yes, and the cutoff for healthy in the other direction for someone who is 6'3" tall is 148 pounds. From your signature, you're much further away from being healthy than she is. Being underweight is no better than being overweight contrary to popular opinion.

Being so harsh isn't necessary. You don't find her attractive? Fine. She's a little to heavy for your tastes? Fine. But calling someone an "ugly cow" is shitty. I also think it's wonderful that people, especially men, find it okay to judge a woman's looks incredibly harshly when they aren't exactly Brad Pitt themselves. People in glass houses and all of that.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
She has a pretty face and though she couldn't be described as anything other than big she is proportionate.

I was about to say something else but then I remembered she's just 16 and a sexualised discussion of her would be inappropriate :redface:

well 16 in the UK is the legal age of consent and you could buy fags (cigarettes) legally at that age till a few years ago, so please forgive my ignorance on this matter.

what i meant by the cigarette thing was that your more or less legal for most things at 16 except driving (17) and drinking (18) in the uk.

wi_sugargrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay