Miss England 2008?

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know who she is, but she doesn't look like a healthy size...needs to lose a fair bit...not for looks-sake, she looks very pretty, but I wouldn't like to be her cardiologist!

That's not true, about people who are slightly overweight (like that young lady) automatically needing medical help or having heart problems. Even when I was at my biggest - a size 26 US - my EKG, stress test, cholesterol, etc. were all completely normal. I walked everywhere, miles each day, and exercised.

Now I'm a 10/12 and I'm even healthier, but since I'm only 5' 3" I am still considered overweight. My labs come back so perfect the doctor beams, yet my tall, thin husband has high cholesterol and has been hospitalized with chest pains.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think England has taken the coward's way out.

Rather than just pull out of the Miss World Competition (cuz it's a long-time in the dying, piece of mysoginistic light entertainment, crap), we've entered an overweight girl with a face like a smacked arse so that when we don't win (which we wouldn't have done, anyway) we've already got our excuse.

new_n_curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I saw her in T.V yesterday, she's very pretty, confident and proud of who she is. xx

I really hope she does well.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I always feel I'm bias about weight issues given I'm particularly thin, but to be perfectly honest...

I think she looks like an ugly cow.

Just because people have different standards for beauty than you, does not mean that you're entitled to insult them.

When it comes to choosing partners - compassion beats beauty every day. A partner may look good now, and change over the months and years. A partner may become disfigured through an accident. Yet, compassion can remain through even the worst that life can throw at people.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just because people have different standards for beauty than you, does not mean that you're entitled to insult them.

When it comes to choosing partners - compassion beats beauty every day. A partner may look good now, and change over the months and years. A partner may become disfigured through an accident. Yet, compassion can remain through even the worst that life can throw at people.

So now Miss England needs our COMPASSION?

Talk about patronising.

If she reads that, she'll be hanging from the rafters afore the dawn.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So now Miss England needs our COMPASSION?

Talk about patronising.

If she reads that, she'll be hanging from the rafters afore the dawn.

I think you misunderstood the intent of my post. 'Twas not about Chloe Marshall at all. I just pointed out that the guy who called Chloe Marshall a cow did not show compassion.

p.s. - She is not Miss England - just Miss Surrey. She may become Miss England some day.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seeing her, I think I should enter beauty pageants too.

Numbers aside, she is what some guys refer to as a nice package. Tall, curvy, good face. Not to mention the bust, which must really make guys drool. But I don't think she's fit as a beauty queen. I mean, she is obviously better as a role-model than some Kate Moss or randomly picked runway model, but there are women who still look better than her. Think of some female swimmers, or other women active in sports where height and a healthy amount of body mass go well together.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it is wonderful that a curvy woman has beaten all the stick insects, and I can't believe the men on here who are putting her down.

She's just not that amazingly-beauty-pageant-quality pretty... end of story. There are other voluptuous women that are more attractive.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well... she certainly appeals to the caveman inside of me (I am maybe 65% caveman).

She wouldn't win many track races but would probably be great at the shot put though.

Curvy women make me feel like a predator... my mouth waters when I think of grabbing their fleshy hips... (I might have been a crocodile in a past life...)

Her hips are REALLY curvy.

She looks like she could be my tall BBW little sister, which confuses me...

All in all, I think that Surrey is taking a chance with a full grown woman, but if she wins, I will be jumping up and down. Skinny bitch stock is as over inflated as the U.S. housing market. :tongue:

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's just not that amazingly-beauty-pageant-quality pretty... end of story. There are other voluptuous women that are more attractive.

Well they say beauty is in the brain of the beholder The thing that caught my attention is she did seem to have a rather out of proportion sized head.