Miss Erica Court's Kick Ass Gallery Pics

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All of our ladies who have pics are totally awesome, but Miss Erica's new pics are like the most HARDCORE IN YO FACE PICS IN THE GALLERY! I just want to give her a shout out for being so... OPEN! I think it will finally make me spring for the Gold Membership.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I think threads like this are what keeps people away from revealing more of themselves in the gallery... pictures are a bonus, nothing more. It should not be expected of anybody.

just my $0.02

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I didn't want to have that effect. Sorry everybody, I just was pleased that with all of the men spread eagle or ass up in the galleries, that we finally have some female meat to drool over... :footinmouth:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
AboutAverage said:
I think threads like this are what keeps people away from revealing more of themselves in the gallery... pictures are a bonus, nothing more. It should not be expected of anybody.

just my $0.02
I agree AA. Also the women gallerys i really like are the ones showing less Sometimes less is more. I have left many a comment in their gallerys On how smart and pretty they are Even some of the guys left their clothes on Makes me wonder if i should have kept my pants on Well its too late now:cool:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
tripod said:
I think I'll go out back and whip myself.
No need for that now! :smile: (unless you're into that sort of thing)

In my opinion, the gallery is already set up so that we can show our appreciation there in the form of comments/ratings (as I already have on said picture). People that want to know how a person looks can search in there and let that person know how they feel. But creating a thread in the forum about a single person (especially one who doesn't exactly flaunt themselves all across lpsg) could possibly scare that person away.

Speaking from my own experience... I had a pic up for a little while that showed everything (face, body, cock) and someone I never talked to on here left a (entirely well-meaning mind you) post about it on a discussion thread such as this. It freaked me out and I took it down. I can't fully explain my reasoning - but it did happen. Of course this was me, a well documented holder of numerous insecurities.

I guess what I'm saying is admire beauty in the already accepted way and try not to single specific people out. There are many beautiful men and women in the gallery, here's hoping that over time there will be many more!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only thing I was pointing out was her ease and comfort with her body. That's what I was praising, I'm not dumb enough to compliment one woman at the expense of many. I was just giving her boldness a shout out.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
AND, less we forget....

This is a Large PENIS support group. Erica's pics are great, she is all kinds of beautiful but this group isnt about vaginas. They are welcome to join and post....:biggrin1:

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
b.c. said:
I agree about her refreshingly "open" pix (and it's about f'king time).
What's also refreshing is that the photo of her face has been viewed more than the pussy shot by a 3:2 margin, even though the face pics were added eight days after the pussy ones.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Don't think it's anything to be apologetic about, tripod. There's plenty of ranting about pics in this forum when it pics of the male appendage, so why not a little appreciation when our female members post in the same vein? If she wasn't proud of her bod, she probably wouldn't have posted it. As yes, Nomad, she's got a hot looking face too.

(Can I get an aspirin for all of this angst? Shiiit!)

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The worst thing is that her boyfriend probably got his own account and flipped out when he saw the pics. Ah.... young love!!!!