Miss Petite reached 1,000 posts!

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

Congratulations, sweet thing, you're a class act.

And even though I liked you better as a redhead, you're still purty. :wink:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Agreed on both points -- except that I thought that the avatar used to be blond.
I thought there was an auburn version, perhaps we need to ask/petition sweet thing.

BTW, now that I see them juxtaposed, I think your ava and my new one make a hot couple, yes?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you Maxcock and Calboner! :smile:

Calboner is right!

The avatar used to be blonde and used to say "Always a Lady" but I've always had very dark, very long hair, except for one year when I had pink/red/purple streaks in it a very long time ago. Now the avatar looks more like the real me. :tongue:

"Always a Lady" disappeared with comments from disbelieving folks who felt that being lusty and loving cock was inconsistent with the ethos of ladyhood. I happen to disagree, but rather than fight every person who has virgin/whore issues, I simply changed it.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Oh, "ladies" aren't supposed to like sex? Pish-posh, that is soo archaic and repressive. I say let those prigs (and we know who they are) deal with their own damn issues and be yourself! You are most definitely a lady in my book, and I assure you, I know what that means. I'd love it if you brought that back (along with the auburn hair you never had that I apparently only imagined). :wink:

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
CONGRATS Petite ! MUAHZZZ !!! No wonder you're never in chat...you're typing your lil piggys elsewhere .........now take a break and come back and Chat us up .....MUAH !!!!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, "ladies" aren't supposed to like sex? Pish-posh, that is soo archaic and repressive. I say let those prigs (and we know who they are) deal with their own damn issues and be yourself! You are most definitely a lady in my book, and I assure you, I know what that means. I'd love it if you brought that back (along with the auburn hair you never had that I apparently only imagined). :wink:

Other people's issues are their problems and I'd rather not have to educate them one by one by provoking the same discussion over and over again. I think I'm going to keep the avatar the way it is, for my own peace. :smile:

CONGRATS Petite ! MUAHZZZ !!! No wonder you're never in chat...you're typing your lil piggys elsewhere .........now take a break and come back and Chat us up .....MUAH !!!!

LOL! I will! I'm glad that I'm missed! I have been distracted lately by all the Big Stuff that's been giong on!

Luka, dont you have anything better to do than to keep score of peoples Post counts?

Aw, it was sweet and gave me the warm fuzzies!

I've missed you, too, crankypants! :tongue:

petite petite petite petie pale tute!

:wink:

Okay, okay! I'll appear in chat more often! It's been too long since I've talked to you, too! :redface:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
wootwoot on the first 1000 and cheers to the next 1000.

that should be what.. *checks watch* in the next week or so? :tongue::wink::biggrin:
*invokes emoticons of immunity*

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

that should be what.. *checks watch* in the next week or so? :tongue::wink::biggrin:

:lmao:

Your emoticons of immunity have rendered me powerless!

How is it possible I have so many posts? How? How!!!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
then the baby is breaking TOS and jeprodizing the legality of the site......

Ban him!!!!!!!:biggrin1:

dude, you would ban a baby??? :eek:

harsh.. so harsh.

what's the world done to lemon... he went pure bone-bad when he dropped the Little :sigh:

Last edited:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

harsh.. so harsh.

what's the world done to lemon... he when pure bone-bad when he dropped the Little :sigh:

He's gone extra sour i guess....no offence lem :smile:

oh and congrats Petite on such a quick post count, you must work in a salon, them girls can talk....

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media

harsh.. so harsh.

what's the world done to lemon... he went pure bone-bad when he dropped the Little :sigh:
What has the world done to me Mickey? I open my eyes maaaaann. The world isnt the nice marble i thought it was.

Im not 18 anymore. Im 19. I dropped the little because i wanna be a man, not a mancub:wink:

That and the "your arnt little" PMs get annoying.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I think you'd have several thousand more at least if you didn't delete 90% of your wonderfully funny and witty posts! :wink:

Holy crap... 1k posts since March. Nuts! :)

Amazing, isn't it?

He's gone extra sour i guess....no offence lem :smile:

oh and congrats Petite on such a quick post count, you must work in a salon, them girls can talk....

:biggrin1: Thank you!

No, I don't work in a salon, but I have called friends and talked non-stop for 8 hours. I think I've done the same thing on cam before, too. So, yeah, I might be a bit of a talker!