Miss_Valentine?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_NineInchCock_160IQ, Mar 28, 2007.

1. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

2. Onslow

Gold Member

Let's all put on our shocked faces--then again maybe it's just a coincidence and they are coincidentally similar.

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

No..Similar but Miss Valentine's jaw is rounder and softer looking

4. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I didn't think that they were the same person, although there is a resemblance.

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Actually after a second look and a closer comparison, you might be onto something....

6. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

could be a coincidence.... but I looked really closely at the pictures and many others of the same model. If it's not the same person then they are twins seperated at birth, I think.

7. Shelby

Gold Member

Miss_Valentine all nekkid and shit! Sweet!

Much to my surprise 'not' she even has a pretty pelt.

8. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

She used to have nudes up and those look the same too. Same great tits/body. Though she'd never posted bush shots before. Most of the pics Miss V posted though all looked so candid and natural. I guess if they are stolen, then there are bound to be some candid looking pics of this Penthouse pet out there... attending parties or whatever.... but anyway that's why I bothered looking so hard. (or at least one of the reasons. ahem) and why I'd never questioned it before. There are tons of pics up at freeones.com

9. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Judging from the shape of her eyes, brows, the cerulean eyes, nose, i'd say it's her. But it doesn't mean she's a fake. If it's the same woman, she hasn't used any of the photos from her website on lpsg. As a matter of fact, her photos on this site are all very casual, not professional. She's never pulled a Brittney and asked us to view the site. So i'd hesitate before labeling her a fake.

10. viking1

Gold Member

I usually stay out of these "faker" threads, but this one caught my interest.
    After some careful study I am 95% that the pics are of the same woman.
    I opened some of these pics side by side using a program I have. I don't think that kind of nearly exact resemblance could be a coincidence.
    She is still very beautiful no matter who she is. Those neon blue eyes get me everytime.

I am very surprized that nobody has picked up on a guy here who has posted a pic that I am 98% sure is a commercial male model. I won't mention the name unless someone else does.

11. ChrisB

ChrisB New Member

Nooooooh ! Not miss valentine :headache:

12. viking1

Gold Member

That was my initial reaction. I decided to have a look and see anyway.
    I figured it didn't really matter. I am 99% sure I will never meet her, and 99.99% sure she wouldn't want to meet me. So why should I even care?

I am not sure anything is real on the internet. I am just waiting for someone to say I'm not real. That I am actually a male model faking it on here.
    I don't guess I have to worry about that, though.

13. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think that MercurialBliss's explanation is the most logical. I am a portrait artist and I know faces like a MOTHERFUCKER... and that is the SAME WOMAN!!!! Her lpsg pics are older and where she has maybe 5 to 10 poundes heavier... that is why the head is wider and the chin is softer... she is DEFINATELY the same woman, I'd bet money on it... NineInch... where the hell did you find that?

14. naughty

Gold Member

15. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    My Blood Runs Cold... Yeah, My Memory has just been sold...
    My Angel is the Centerfold...
    Angel is the centerfold...

Hmmm... Penthouse playmate of 2000?

Now we can all focus our attention back on the REAL women of lpsg!!!!! :biggrin1:

16. dongalong

Gold Member

If you can find the same photos as on this site somewhere on the internet, then I'll believe he/she might be a faker, until then I choose to believe that Kyla Cole (or gorgeous Swedish look-alike) is an LPSG member and a size queen! :)

17. naughty

Gold Member

I hope you are right as well. Dongalong... Last of the great romantics...:smile:

18. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Suppose this is really about genuine pics of a real LPSG member. If it is announced that this member is actually someone specific (real name and all), hasn't the member's privacy been violated? Real identities are supposed to be confidential. If this is the case, this thread should be yanked pronto.

19. DarkPhantom

DarkPhantom Member

I seen some of the photos in question a long time ago, something like 3-4 years, on the internet.

Big deal, who cares really?

The amount of photoshopped or "stolen" pictures in the gallery is probably higher then most think anyway. But then again this is the internet, alot of people give them self freedom to pretend to be someone else.

Some just use fake photos cause they don't want to expose them selfs but still want to get acknowledged. Take me as an example, without a profile or pictures who really cares about what I say?

Remember, after all the person behind the pictures could still be a genuine person.

20. viking1

Gold Member

I agree with you in this case. If she is a model and wants to be on this site it's okay with me. She is still very beautiful.

As far as any who don't post a profile or pics, that doesn't bother me.
    It's how they act and how they treat others that counts. I still care what they have to say. Now, those who boast about a huge cock they claim is 12+ inches and won't post a pic, well, that's another story. I don't like braggards to begin with.

Draft saved Draft deleted