Miss_Valentine?

FrenumFellow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
another shot at actually thinking a real woman was participating, shot to hell
Yep, there are no real women participating here. Except me. I'm the hot young babe you all want, but I'm into humiliation, so I'm going by the profile of an unremarkable middle-age guy, and getting my fetish satisifed by the lack of adoring attention.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Another hottie posing as middle-aged, non athletic, unspectacularily hung dude?? Sorry Frenum, you can dream all you want about having male pattern baldness, a below average penis, and an oversized belly, but you're doomed to be stuck inside your porcelain skinned, 36-24-36 hellhole for eternity!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nice blogging NIN, I've also pondered about why someone would lie about themselves on the net - any good response to their assumed persona must only underline the feeling of inadequacy that prompted them to assume it in the first place, and try as I might I still don't understand the motivations behind it.

People will say it's the net it doesn't matter - we all know it's the net and people lie, that doesn't stop us from hoping that the people we talk to are honest. When someone's found out to be a faker there are always people who jump to their defence and will say 'although they faked they were still good hearted,' or 'they must have had their reasons,' 'I still think of them as a friend.' No they're not good hearted, there are no real reasons for online fakery and no they're not your friend - you never actually knew them you only knew some made up personality therefore they can't be your friend and someone who's a friend won't manipulatively lie to you.

I've seen lots of people hurt who made online friendships to find that everything they were told was a lie and I for one am glad when the likes of Miss Valentine is outed. Let's hope she learns a lesson that in the end truth will always come out, she's based her whole time here on a lie but human nature being what it is she can't have helped feeling an attachment to the people she chatted to, people she'd still be able to talk to if she hadn't been such a huge liar.

I'd also be interested in hearing who the 'woman' Kotchanski refers to is, my experience on here is that it's a site where women aren't quite as popular as they are on most sex sites so I haven't noticed any guys obsessing over anyone in particular.

I think people "fake it" on the internet for the same reasons they bluff in real life. To make people think they are something they really are not.
This can be for romantic advantage, money, or just an ego trip.
It's just much easier to do in cyberspace where nobody can see the real you.

It usually does hurt people when it's done. Some of the ones on here have hurt my feelings. This mess over Miss-V has. I really wanted her to be real.

The ladies on here are very popular with me. Most don't seem to want the attention, though. They say they don't want PM's or just ingnore most of the attention they get. I won't PM any of the women unless they send me one first. I don't exactly hear from many either. Oh well, I guess my cyber
world just parallels my real world. As Merle Haggard sang: So I just dream, keep on bein' the way I am.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lets everyone observe a full 20 seconds of silence:

For all those LPSG guys whose misguided orgasms over Miss_Valentine
and Miss_K were wasted for nought.

You can't get them back, but GUYS...
we're a support group, dammit, and we're here for YOU!

:tongue:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lets everyone observe a full 20 seconds of silence:

For all those LPSG guys whose misguided orgasms over Miss_Valentine
and Miss_K were wasted for nought.

You can't get them back, but GUYS...
we're a support group, dammit, and we're here for YOU!

:tongue:
Yes! Can everyone say the lady has big beautifull ball's?:eek: :tongue:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Great blog entry! Thanks for sharing.

By the way, isn't it time for someone annoying as fuck to pop up and say "it's the internet, everyone lies. Get over it" or "I don't know why you people care so much about whether members post real pics. What's your problem?"

:eek: Ooops, my usual speech is a little along the lines of your first quote.

Although I wouldn't say that everyone lies, this is one reason why I don't engage in internet relationships anymore.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I GUESS I was WRONG.............."
I just thought that someone knew her..." That she would come on here and say something.
DAMN.................................
Why lie , I know this is the NET..." But, why pretend to be someone ELSE?? I wish I was RICH and did'nt have to work..." But, the net can't make me that........."
Oh, well...."

FrenumFellow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Did she (?) lie by posting fake pics, or was someone with possibly recognizable pics who was just trying to be anonymous? I'm not sure we'll ever really know.

This to me represents the uncertainty and paradox of being online. While you can assume the worst, and it well be more likely true than not, it's also possible that someone is just trying to get some needs met in cyberspace in the most authentic way available to them.

FF

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Did she (?) lie by posting fake pics, or was someone with possibly recognizable pics who was just trying to be anonymous? I'm not sure we'll ever really know.

Is Santa Claus a myth popularized and kept alive to feed the beast of American consumerism and keep naughty children in line for at least one month out of the year? Or is he really a magical flying elf who lives at the north pole and can fit down any chimney in spite of being morbidly obese? I'm not sure we'll ever really know.

Both stories just seem so plausible...

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
However unlikely it may be - and nobody here is in a position to evaluate that quantitatively - FF's postulate is physically possible. NIC's is not. The two are hardly comparable.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
However unlikely it may be - and nobody here is in a position to evaluate that quantitatively - FF's postulate is physically possible. NIC's is not. The two are hardly comparable.

*dons Judge Judy attire*

The real Martina Jacová (a.k.a. Kyla Cole) is a Slovak-born resident of Slovakia, who has presented numerous television and radio shows in Slovak. Her current place of work is in Slovakia.
Miss_valentine writes fluent idiomatic Swedish (as per her Qruiser.com profile, for one example), is a member of Scandinavian-based chat/dating boards, and demonstrates a good working knowledge of Gothenburg. The two are not the same, and the latter is too convincingly Swedish to be a born-and-bred Slovak.

Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. Miss_Valentine is a Nordic phoney who trawls the 'net with a bevy of Slovak model pics. Case dismissed.

Next case: Santa Claus vs. Pia Zadora and the Martians. :rolleyes:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I noticed that Miss_V and stallionbgb have similar styles in their posts like using U for "you", ur for "your", abbreviations "gf" and "bf", ellipses (...) and smilies, albeit stallionbgb only has 5 posts. Using capital U for "you" is quite distinctive, so I think they're the same person and both fake.

http://www.lpsg.org/sex-with-a-large-penis/36964-talk-dirty-2-me.html#post673120
...hmmm I think its was an odd way to react on what U said to her. First she says talk dirty and when U do she ends ur relation...hmmm :confused:

well anyways I havent been in any similar situation, I have had a few gfs talking dirty to me but not after asking if it was OK...they have just done it and its a really turn on for me. They havent been really dirty maybe...more sexy...:smile: dunno if U understand what I mean.

http://www.lpsg.org/sex-with-a-large-penis/40930-how-many-partners.html#post673121
...dunno where to start :tongue:

http://www.lpsg.org/women-s-issues/32978-just-measured-disappointed-4.html#post728189
...oh poor thing U...come back then to Ur basics :biggrin1:

http://www.lpsg.org/women-s-issues/32978-just-measured-disappointed-4.html#post719931
OK...I dont really get ur issue, I understand what U say but how the hell is it a problem and a disapointment if ur bf is not as big as U thought after measuering him.

Size isnt all...damn feels like I have said that a thousands time in the forums :tongue::rolleyes::cool::smile:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

You're in no position to evaluate the physical possibility of an overweight elf being able to fit down a chimney, unless you're to have us all believe that you've somehow managed to capture an elf and have performed experiments on it to test its ability to alter it's mass at will.

Okay how about this incredibly likely scenario: Miss_Valentine was Penthouse Pet of the Year 2000 and just never got around to taking any pictures to post that weren't the legal property of her website (and therefore I think her exboyfriend who runs the website), she rooms with another model who reportedly directed her to this site and dates a third who she reportedly met off of this website, yet the three of them together go around from website to website creating fallacious profiles where they claim to be Swedish even though all three of them are Slovak. Also, I'm secretly Brad Pitt, MercurialBliss is secretly Laetitia Casta, and Col_John is, of course, Whoopi Goldberg. Does that meet your criteria for physical probability? All of the above about as likely as some of the things Tony Snow says so maybe you'll believe it.

FrenumFellow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
*dons Judge Judy attire*

The real Martina Jacová (a.k.a. Kyla Cole) is a Slovak-born resident of Slovakia, who has presented numerous television and radio shows in Slovak. Her current place of work is in Slovakia.
Yes, that additional evidence makes a pretty conclusive case. Thanks. FF

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If it walks like a duck...

She's a fake. And the troll behind her persona here does a disservice to the real women on this board (few that they are) and the gay men who are really not interested in luring straight men into chat or camming.

Miss Valentine, get the fuck outta here, and take all your trollish other personalities with you.