Missed opportunity for sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Frnkd213, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was reading thread where guys were given or offered BJ by people on the street. After reading a few that had regretted taking the offer given I recalled one experience of mine. Basically I was at a conference of professionals. I'm in my mid 20's when this took place. One night a bunch of us got together in one of the guys rooms to plan and discuss the events of the day to follow. It was late around 1-2 am and I was getting tired. Well one of the guys, skinny bearded and rather good looking, started giving me a massage ask me to remove my shirt started rubbing my shoulders and eventually my chest. Than he pinched my nipples and gave me this strange look. I was tired and realized that at close to 2am I had to be ready for a morning session, and basically said I need to go, not dismissing his advances, but I was tired.

Well after reading some of the stories in the post about being propositioned I realized after all these years, you know what I had missed an opportunity for my very first gay experience! Wow.
    So the question is have anyone else ever realized after a while that they to was being propositioned and because of whatever reason, being oblivious, naive, tired, passed it by?

2. airc3

airc3 New Member

Albums:
    I had a girl over a few months ago. After some flirting and making out, she said she would have had sex with me if she had shaved "down there." I didn't even think of asking for a BJ instead. Oh well, 27 years without sex so far, maybe next year.

3. hungryman40

hungryman40 Member

Albums:
    You should have offered to shave it for her... it's awesome to do it.

4. D_Tam_Ponds

D_Tam_Ponds Account Disabled

Not to be harsh - but you're a dumbass. This basically was the moment you should have moved in. You had 2 options for definitely getting laid that night...

1) Take this opportunity to reassure her that she is ok with you in every way - hair, no hair, it doesn't matter - you are into her. She was looking for you to put her at ease and make her comfortable with herself.

2) Take the opportunity to reassure her non-verbally the same as #1 only by making a move - kissing, undressing, feeling your way around her, whatever - all of the above.

I don't know if most women are like me, but I like a man to make the moves. It gets awkward otherwise. Now this doesn't mean be a pushy pig, but chances are if I'm alone with you and we're making out, you've won most of the battle already. Slow and steady advances will be met with reciprocation. And if she doesn't want to, she'll stop you and tell you. No means no, of course. But some little thing like "I didn't shave" or something usually means "I just want reassurance." Maybe other ladies will disagree, but if it were me, that would pretty much be the deal.

Draft saved Draft deleted