Missed Sex Opportunity?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone think back and realise that they may have missed out on a chance at sex?

Today I was at work and this girl came and sat across from me and put her leg up on a chair and was unrolling and rolling her tights up and down her thigh.

I didn't say anything because i) I was busy and ii) I had already been at the job for longer than I wanted to be. But it was crazy.

Physically, she wasn't my type although she was slim and pretty. Too much makeup and fake tan. But its just how brazen she was. Maybe it wasn't sexual at all but I like to think it was :cool:

Anyone else missed an opportunity like that?

WifeNeedsGurth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ughhhh I HATE when I miss a good sex opportunity.

I was at one of those medieval fairs with a friend of mine and there was this guy that I locked eyes with. He was DREAMY and we def had a physical connection. Alas, I let my friend pull me away and never even went up to talk to him. I STILL think about it from time to time and it was like five years ago.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ughhhh I HATE when I miss a good sex opportunity.

I was at one of those medieval fairs with a friend of mine and there was this guy that I locked eyes with. He was DREAMY and we def had a physical connection. Alas, I let my friend pull me away and never even went up to talk to him. I STILL think about it from time to time and it was like five years ago.

And you never even met him or knew his name? That's mad.

I have situations like that on a daily basis. I wish girls would talk to me or give me their numbers instead of just looking and smiling! What's all that about? :rolleyes:

He must have been really hot if you still think about him though.

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a few chances when i was in high school, but being a bookworm and too stupid to see it in my face and wanting not to disappoint my mom, boy did i miss getting lucky. I kick my ass over and over every time i think about the chances that got away. DAMN, I need to get laid. COME ON WEEKEND

D

deleted356736

A few when I was younger, and one older (thirties) and good-looking woman who I very much regret turning down.

nick1014

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Who hasn't missed chances like this? I sure have. Sometimes I've been oblivious. Sometimes I just wasn't interested at the time. I've never gotten too worked up about it, though. Plenty of fish in the sea.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
Two weeks ago. Girl said I dont believe in driving at 12 o'clock. Superstition. Inside, I asked her to show me Tai Chi. Leaned back, watched, she say my hard on. Didn't even make a move...my stupid ass trying to keep a friendship instead of get some. I've been kicking myself for the past 2 weeks.

I get this very, very strong feeling she wanted it. Just wasn't the type to make the 1st move.

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Big time when I was 16 or 17. I went to a new town, and there were some gay teenagers throwing hints at me that they were gay. Including one time where they drove by and one of the guys literally yelled out at me that the driver wanted me.

A week later I was out walking around 1am. I must have walked by one of the two guys house, because the red convertible pulled up. The passenger told me hi, smiled at the driver and then went into the house.

The driver pulled up next to me and talked for about half an hour. He was so cute!! I had a thing for blondes at the time and he had the cutest blonde hair. He was soooo hitting on me but I was too dumb to really realize. After a while, he gave up and went home. I soon realized what I had just missed. I never saw him again.

D

deleted405852

I've missed opportunities with female friends of mine, I can think of 2 friends who had gone past teasing and had even called me up or sexted (sexual texting) me. I can't do my friends no matter how badly I might want to.

At work there is this girl at work that is 3 years older than me and she also happens to be married, but she flirts with me all the time, people at the office think that we're dating. She'll hug & kiss me on the cheek in front of people like its nothing. One night I gave her a ride home because her car was in the shop and she kissed me on the lips.
I am honestly trying to be her friend, but she is not making it easy.

Hell in high school a girl pulled me into a storage closet, shut the door, pushed me against a wall and put her hand on my crotch. She was grabbing and rubbing my package while she was pressed up against me, and she said "You don't know what you do to me, I want to castrate you and take you home with me."
I was freaked out by the castration line, but turned on at the same time because of her aggressiveness. It turned out to be the smartest girl in my class; everyone knew that she had a thing for me, but because of her culture/parents she wasn't able to date outside of her race, but I guess she liked me all the same. Anytime she had a chance to work or be alone with me she would take it. Man she loved to grab my package and ass. She actually comes off quite shy unless she's around me, go figure. I could have had sex with her, but I knew things wouldn't work out.

Man I would die to relive some of those experiences nowadays.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Big time when I was 16 or 17. I went to a new town, and there were some gay teenagers throwing hints at me that they were gay. Including one time where they drove by and one of the guys literally yelled out at me that the driver wanted me.

A week later I was out walking around 1am. I must have walked by one of the two guys house, because the red convertible pulled up. The passenger told me hi, smiled at the driver and then went into the house.

The driver pulled up next to me and talked for about half an hour. He was so cute!! I had a thing for blondes at the time and he had the cutest blonde hair. He was soooo hitting on me but I was too dumb to really realize. After a while, he gave up and went home. I soon realized what I had just missed. I never saw him again.

Damn dude, and he never asked you to get in the car?

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
i was getting blown in the backseat of an old girlfriend's s.u.v. while her hot friend was in the driver's seat.for whatever reason i didn't make a move to have the threesome. a few days later my ex told me that her friend was horny hearing me moan,and she was adjusting the rear view mirror to watch the blow job.she even asked my ex why i didn't reach up and touch her.but then a day later they had an argument and they weren't friends anymore.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Of course. The one that I think still think about is a gorgeous hot young bodybuilder in line behind me in for the restroom at a The Saint At Large party. I had just gotten there and had my gym bag and was waiting for a stall to change in to my State Police uniform which guys go nuts for. He was definitely interested in me "as is," chatting me up and flirting big time but I was so focused on changing into the uniform and all the attention I get from that that I didn't pay him as much attention as I should have. Never saw him again the rest of the night. Arrrrrrggggggghhhhhh!!!!! What was I thinking??

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Too many to mention however there is one that immediately comes to mind.

I was in Florida at a gay hotel and spotted what I thought was the perfect hunk sitting down the bar. The guy next to me had been buying me drinks and evidentally was interested in me however I had my sites on "mr. wonderful" (or so I thought!) Seeing the other guy head for the bathroom, I excused myself and followed him. That was when I heard his voice. Very effiminate and wearing much makeup. Not the butch stud I had imagined. When I came back to the bar, the guy that had been buying me drinks had left. I found out later he was an ex-football player
from Florida State and according to rumors, very well endowed.

I could have kicked myself back to Alabama! :frown1: