Missing in Action: Lex and Madame Zora

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am completely confused. Who are these people and what is OLPSG?

Lex and Zora are to OLPSG as Chief Bromden and Ruckly are to the Pendleton Asylum.

But then again, what do I know, because apparently, to the people over there, I'm a dim wit, immature, a retard and God knows what else. :rolleyes:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Stonzo is on that other website, and so is Spladle. It's like a refugee camp over there, or the Sequester House on Big Brother!

I like to think of it as the Island of Misfit Toys.......(just kidding).

As to the reasons why they left, the ones I mentioned are ones that either one or both of them have mentioned. They want more intellectual threads. I've seen it posted that the BS on this site is "99% and at the other site it's only 80%".

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If they'd wanted more intellectual threads no one was stopping them posting them.

SP, don't you get it!? It was a MOD CONSPIRACY!!! They were being held down by The Man(tm)! Now, they are free to discuss at intellectual length who they think in here is a sock puppet, why the moderators are all secret assassins for the CIA and other perfectly rational and intellectual topics...

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let's try not to let this thread turn into a flame MZ, BD and Lex thread, they left the site, they're having fun on their new site.

You're right, SP... I shouldn't give them the attention they so crave anyway. Damn this latin blood of mine, it boils so easily! :biggrin1:

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex and Zora are to OLPSG as Chief Bromden and Ruckly are to the Pendleton Asylum.

But then again, what do I know, because apparently, to the people over there, I'm a dim wit, immature, a retard and God knows what else. :rolleyes:

Fucktard, not retard. :)

Get your slurs right.:cool222:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh yes we so care about your attention. You just couldn't stand the heat...

besides... Big D has a really hot cock!

Uh ok, sure. Because I don't want to argue with paranoid schizophrenics, I can't 'stand the heat'... gotcha. Call me when you'll have ditched that retarded high school mentality.

BTW, if you want to insult me TK, please, knock yourself out, but have at least the guts to do it on here and not just over at Big D's site.

They're both mad at the moderators here, particularly mindseye. Sadly, they decided BigDirigible's bitch/moan/gossip site was more worthwhile than continuing to try and
elevate this site.

I guess you 'couldn't stand the heat' either, huh? :rolleyes: