Missing in Action: Lex and Madame Zora

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I miss him, his posts were a good laugh.

NJ isn't missing in action but she's being missed in the chat room, there aren't many of us in there so it was always nice to find another woman who used it a lot.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Uh ok, sure. Because I don't want to argue with paranoid schizophrenics, I can't 'stand the heat'... gotcha. Call me when you'll have ditched that retarded high school mentality.

BTW, if you want to insult me TK, please, knock yourself out, but have at least the guts to do it on here and not just over at Big D's site.

I guess you 'couldn't stand the heat' either, huh? :rolleyes:
Call us when you get perscribed something for your over sized ego. I have no reason to insult you here.. at the other site was different because you came and attacked us... but I dropped that weeks ago... Good recognition skills. U is very bright.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you know what's nice? we can all post there and say hello to the people we miss, and come back here and post as well. it doesn't need to be a contest or a competition between sites. i use both sites for both posting and PM. i like each site for different reasons, and am glad i have the choice.

there is a lot of bitching and moaning over there, but that's not all. There are good people there.

We don't need to fight about it. Personally, I wish more posters were at both sites-- each has its own feel to it and many people can bring good things to both tables even if you can't get along with everyone on that site or this one.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Call us when you get perscribed something for your over sized ego.

Huh? What makes you think that ? Care to elaborate on this or are you just going to start throwing insults that have no basis in reality?

I have no reason to insult you here.. at the other site was different because you came and attacked us...
You conveniently left out the part where you and others were actually attacking ME before I even started posting there. Oops.

but I dropped that weeks ago... Good recognition skills. U is very bright.
Certainly more than you, yes, thank you.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you know what's nice? we can all post there and say hello to the people we miss, and come back here and post as well. it doesn't need to be a contest or a competition between sites. i use both sites for both posting and PM. i like each site for different reasons, and am glad i have the choice.

there is a lot of bitching and moaning over there, but that's not all. There are good people there.

We don't need to fight about it. Personally, I wish more posters were at both sites-- each has its own feel to it and many people can bring good things to both tables even if you can't get along with everyone on that site or this one.

If you think about the circumstances as to why the other site was started it is inevitable that there would be some bitching and moaning there. That seems to be settling down now.

I like you get different things from each site and enjoy a lot of the contributors at both.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You conveniently left out the part where you and others were actually attacking ME before I even started posting there. Oops.

That is their whole purpose of being over there. The facts are so distorted that there is no sense of reality. It's actually quite funny to see some of the way they understand things.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay, so I took a little break from LPSG, living my vida loca and doing the job thing this summer.

When I came back, no Lex and no Madame Zora. What gives? Did they permanently de-camp? (Well, in Lex's case it's impossible to lose all the camp.)

... Matthew... but I'm missing MZ calling out the fucktards

Well, in my oppinion LPSG steady loosing most of it vibes as LPSG since middle of 2006. It was unbeliavable the feeling of it when I arrived in March 2006. It was a comunity builded for a long time before that with personality, charms and very much unique.

If I had to choose and freeze the time I would stop its grow and fatness by July 2006 and bring everybody back in time, people who made LPSG from the start from scratch...yep. People I dont even know but heard about and belong here, but they left for reasons themselves know.

I miss the old members old timers flowing in the board all over the foruns. Nowdays there are many newbies some of them even talking for LPSG..yeh right. At least to me it does take a great while to have this kind of standing in a board borned the way this one was born...it may can carry large penis support group but it was a fantastic community, that I trully miss and do feel it does not flow the same at all.

But that is life for sure and it is just a net board, some may say...:rolleyes:

Kisses to all LPSG original and old members..I just wished things ended quite this way..because for sure something ended, to many it did...but life goes on and on...but I do feel nostalgia from a time to me that was all amazing.

Miss a lot Zora, Matthew and many others. To me they are the resistence to some changes that happened here and did move on. I do not plan to be between 2 boards at the moment what I do miss is this one with its vibes. And for sure there is no way to bring that back in time..is just a wish.

Aye, there are others who are missed too. Alas, I doubt they will be returning anytime soon.

yeh...

It's like a refugee camp over there,

Yeh it may be..a refugee camp from the resistance...but for now some of the vibes there to me are not I'm looking for..but I do miss people, real people who are there and contributed a lot with LPSG, steady over the years...

What does enerves me that there are many newbies that only because of quantity of posts or whatever think they have any weight at all to the weight of LPSG..nah, many will all pass for sure...as LPSG is becoming very monster size and will soon loose much of it original personality in time. If I feel that being a member not for long imagine those who were here since the humble begginings?

Yeh I do miss many LPSG personalities and its original soul as how everybody together flew soooo cool as a very ecletic balanced unique group...:wavey:

But that is just me and my oppinion, for sure. :wink:

Nothing more to say or add..thanks.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As we all know, everything in life is in a state of flux. Nothing or no one stays the same. That said, LPSG has grown from a somewhat intimate group of individuals who came here to discuss issues related to "ahem" :redface: into a very large and somewhat unwieldly entity. Over the course of time the site has changed ownership and certain laws have come into play that have colored the way in which some parts of the site are run. One of the results of it becoming so large was the call for moderation. THe first group of moderators, (some of whom are still moderators) worked on creating the TOS (Lex and MZ were the primary architects) .During their time as moderators they worked with passion and dedication to try to continue to make LPSG a place folks would enjoy coming to on a daily basis. Over the past year we have had a number of issues that have come up here on the board that have brought members down along various sides of discussions. Some eventually decided to move over to the site founded by a former LPSG member and have begun a new online community. Though there are similarities, they now have the freedom to express themselves in the manner they so desire minus moderation. There are members who are a part of both communities. Though we all have our own personal experiences with LPSG and some with the other site , ultimately it is best decided by the individual what is best for themselves. LPSG is going through as state of growth and change. I may never be what it once was but I do think the members here can help to make it something positive whatever the new changes.

Reactions: prepstudinsc

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Gang,

It would be really nice of people to not presume to speak for me as I am perfectly capable of speaking for myself (as has been evidenced time and time again).

My reasons for posting less here are varied, complex and mine--anyone who is in contact with me could ask--as DC DEEP has. If and when the day comes when I feel like I want to post here again, I will (like now). It's really that simple. See?

As Snoozan has said, there are many people who enjoy both sites and they should be able to. Nothing is one-size fits all.

Hung Muscle--I had been looking for you in the chat but could not find you. I want to grab a beer when you are in DC one of these days--send me a PM with your email so we can get together.

Cube-I adore you too, boo. MUWHAAAA.

Burnside--I don't think I have ever said one negative thing about you so I have no idea why you are attacking me. Alas, it is your right to do so and do as you wish--maybe you'll even get a warning for harassing me? Who knows? Just because some do not like you does not mean that I do not like you.

Matthew--ZING!!

You all have a good day.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fucktard is such a lame word, it's like when people watched Bridget Jones and were unable to stop themselves from adopting 'fuckwit'. If you're going to use insults be original :)

To hijack this thread for moment....personally, my favorite word of late is "dickwad".

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't live a day without calling someone a cunting scrofulous arse wipe :)

Oh and I jokingly called my friend a Scottish super cow slut the other day, she loved it.