Missing in Action: Lex and Madame Zora

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
:redface:

Thank you so much, babe. I gotta be careful not to be too thankful either, lest I be accused of feeding this GIGANTIC EGO of mine. :rolleyes::biggrin1:

Well, having talked with you a number of times on the phone, etc., I can honestly say is that you do NOT have an ego. In fact, one thing I really enjoy about you is that you can laugh at yourself and admit when I am right! :wink::tongue:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, having talked with you a number of times on the phone, etc., I can honestly say is that you do NOT have an ego. In fact, one thing I really enjoy about you is that you can laugh at yourself and admit when I am right! :wink::tongue:

Indeed... My ego was shredded into a million little pieces a long while ago, all thanks to psychedelic drugs! Thank you, psilocybin! :biggrin1:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I have glanced at the other place twice, once about a month and a half ago, and once thru a link sent to me regarding the "King and Queen of LPSG". Both times I found the posts and threads to be quite hateful and mean-spirited. I will say that when it was pointed out to me that I am referred to as a referee and sock puppet, and who knows what else, I did have a very good laugh. I am sure there is more to the site among those that are friends. I can only go by what I read that in no way involved me and yet I still found it to be pretty vicious and unnecessary. Because of that, while I have told some friends and other forums about LPSG, I never mention the other site.

There is a section on the BD.com specifically set up to discuss issues that people have here that some feel can not be discussed here (Trouble At the Mill--I don't fell that way, mind you) and there is an open forum that does not require registration (Happy Hour, where your mentioned thread is found). This is a section that usually draws trolls and LPSG members who would rather say what they want and remain anonymous. Yes, things are heated in those two sections. I rarely post in Happy Hour because I rather interact with people who have user names.

In the other sections, you may find much of the type of discussion that you seek and or like (or not). As with here--there is a lot of crap and some gems.

Have a good day.

Reactions: PussyWellington

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a section on the BD.com specifically set up to discuss issues that people have here that some feel can not be discussed here (Trouble At the Mill--I don't fell that way, mind you) and there is an open forum that does not require registration (Happy Hour, where your mentioned thread is found). This is a section that usually draws trolls and LPSG members who would rather say what they want and remain anonymous. Yes, things are heated in those two sections. I rarely post in Happy Hour because I rather interact with people who have user names.

In the other sections, you may find much of the type of discussion that you seek and or like (or not). As with here--there is a lot of crap and some gems.

Have a good day.
He speaks the truth I have browsed around on that site and although there is some great anger in the Trouble at the Mill and Happy Hour it is not all that and much of the posts in Trouble at The Mill also address issues of what has happened here It can not be discussed here because it will not be taken seriously You want proof? I have sent a message to the owner here asking about the Rep Power and why and how mine dropped to a 0 He wrote back saying he had nothing to do with it Well some one did and it is his board Could it be that the negative reppping vote I received from 9inch160IQ destroyed all the 8 or 9 points I had? Why can't Rob__E answer any of this?

Further as Lex has indicated BigDirigible also has other sections There is a discussion area called miscellaneous and they have a fun and games section called Persiflage In some ways it is identical to this place as can be seen even in this topic on people who are no longer here which becomes an attack on various persons Is Trouble at The Mill really that different? At least there it is all under one heading and not a bunch of snipes and barbs hidden in every third or fourth topic subject

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
asking about the Rep Power and why and how mine dropped to a 0 He wrote back saying he had nothing to do with it Well some one did and it is his board Could it be that the negative reppping vote I received from 9inch160IQ destroyed all the 8 or 9 points I had? Why can't Rob__E answer any of this?
Please disregard this part of the message as my points seem to have been restored

Although I will miss being listed as 'an unknown quantity' Thanks to Rob or whoever tended to the restoration

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just posting to see what my "rep points" are. :rolleyes:

NCbear (who could perhaps give a rat's ass, if he were to locate such a worthless item) :tongue:

[edit: OMG! It's only 6 as of this writing! Quick, Henry, the flit! I'll have to log on and post over and over again until it gets up to 7!]

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just posting to see what my "rep points" are. :rolleyes:

NCbear (who could perhaps give a rat's ass, if he were to locate such a worthless item) :tongue:

[edit: OMG! It's only 6 as of this writing! Quick, Henry, the flit! I'll have to log on and post over and over again until it gets up to 7!]

Yes, because I am sure that this feature will solve all the "clique," "untouchable," and "popularity contest" issues/complaints. :rolleyes:

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It would be really nice of people to not presume to speak for me as I am perfectly capable of speaking for myself (as has been evidenced time and time again).

So the guy who wants to "speak for himself" still uses an out-of-context quote from someone else (two someone else's, actually) in his signature?

I figure as long as you're back, I might as well stir the pot a bit, bambino.

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it just me or has the number of hate filled posts seemed to be less here and more over there? I'm glad all the haters have a place to spew their bile and we can see the true character of this site re-emerge after being subjegated by those who left. I don't even know the web address of the other site and, to be honest, don't really care to.

This whole situation reminds of playing freeze ball when I was growing up when the spoiled kid would say: I'm not it or I'm not playing.

I'm glad they have their segregated little island community and wish them well. I just don't want them here.

Reactions: prepstudinsc

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just wonder how people can claim not to know the URL of a place, can claim not to have visited a place, but swear it's full of hate-filled posts. I wonder if their mommies told them that, or if they are the type of gullible sheeple who always believe everything they're told.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is it just me or has the number of hate filled posts seemed to be less here and more over there? I'm glad all the haters have a place to spew their bile and we can see the true character of this site re-emerge after being subjegated by those who left. I don't even know the web address of the other site and, to be honest, don't really care to.

This whole situation reminds of playing freeze ball when I was growing up when the spoiled kid would say: I'm not it or I'm not playing.

I'm glad they have their segregated little island community and wish them well. I just don't want them here.

We all have our personal oppinions..if myself could just pick and choose most of them "there" would be here and some of people here would not be "here" at all...but is not possible.:biggrin1:

I even tried to register there to say hi to my favorities..but I'm having technical difficulties doing so..as I'm having technical difficulties being here to...:rolleyes: at every moment loosing my connection and data errors and stuff..dont know but LPSG is becoming too big in my understanding...with lots of trafics..as a person who enjoys to post and express my oppinions in some treads or even respond my PM's is not possible to do so...

well...it sucks one way or another in my oppinion.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, all the threads you started over there aimed at trolling us that got you banned let us clearly know that you did not notice we were gone.

Lex...it is so nice to see you post on here again..welcome back! ummm Lex is it true that I am the center of attention over at..... you know...the other site? is it true that there are dozens of threads about lil ole me...wow if so ... I am flattered Lex! honored would be more accurate........

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess you 'couldn't stand the heat' either, huh? :rolleyes:

What heat? I'm still at this site, I didn't run away like some others, and those that ran weren't doing so because they "couldn't stand the heat."

If you're referring to the other site, I left because I didn't want any part of it. I found the whole nature and direction of the site, as guided and flavored both by its sole moderator and a small handful of the people he attracted there, to be nauseatingly pathetic, petty, and vile. I thought maybe after a few weeks it would change and develop into something worthwhile, but during my stay it never did.

Additionally, there are usually very good reasons why people get banned from this site. Some of the most unpleasant dregs from LPSG were collected at the other site, and it was a little more than I could stomach all at once.

Finally, the site's owner and sole moderator is a jackass with a grudge against me. I had more issues with the moderator at BD's site in a few weeks than I've had with any of the much-maligned moderators at this site in over five years. This didn't influence my decision to leave nearly as much as the first two reasons I cited, but it was a factor.

Anyway, there was no "heat."

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey Gang,

It would be really nice of people to not presume to speak for me as I am perfectly capable of speaking for myself (as has been evidenced time and time again).

Sorry for presuming to speak for you Lex. I thought you and Zora had pretty much given up on posting here at all.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pathetic, petty and vile, those are the only things I've heard that have tempted me into going to take a look :)

I'm satisfied with this site, it has problems but show me a site that doesn't, on the whole we can say what we want unless we're absolute big bags of shite.