Missing in Action: Lex and Madame Zora

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Could it be that the negative reppping vote I received from 9inch160IQ destroyed all the 8 or 9 points I had? Why can't Rob__E answer any of this?

At least there it is all under one heading and not a bunch of snipes and barbs hidden in every third or fourth topic subject

When I negative voted you on a post it had no immediate discernible effect on your rating at all. Futher, who gives a shit?

and about the barbs? What crazy shit are you smoking? Every third or fourth subject topic?? How about one thread every third or fourth month? Ever since the "why was BD banned" thread died- and it should have died long before if not for malcontents/BD-sycophants like yourself repeatedly attempting to revive it- the other site and the people in it have rarely been mentioned at all. When they do finally get mentioned here, it's in a thread that was started not to say something nasty about them, but because someone missed Lex and Zora.
On the other hand, at BD's site while I was there, it seemed like EVERY goddamned thread people were bitching about this site, talking shit about members from here (who usually weren't over there to defend themsevles, which seemed really sad), whining about moderators, referencing and sometimes quoting posts from THIS site because there wasn't enough material at the new one, etc. The fact that there was a whole section devoted to this was sad enough (trouble at the mill) but it spilled over into EVERY single other section of the board. When things would get slow (which was virtually every day) BD would dig up something new to bitch about from this site and start a new thread about it at his site. This is a huge part of why I left.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
The url was posted on here for a long time AE.
Yes, but he said he didn't know it and never visited there.

I like both of these sites and post regularly at both, and will continue to do so. From day one at both sites I've never been a part of the cool clique and have mostly kept to myself. I'm sorry if this shatters the notions of us all being a part of some rival gang over there that does nothing but talk shit about this gang over here. Yes, many of the more 'visible' posters here now bug the shit out of me, but it doesn't affect me enough to ever wanna leave here. And if I talk shit about them there it's because I feel I cannot do so here without being subject to clumsily delivered baseball slang ban warnings or having my posts deleted.:rolleyes:

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I miss Lex too. Don't know the other person. But Lex always was kind and had constructive things to say to people. Also as a mod I think he was fair.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you know what's nice? we can all post there and say hello to the people we miss, and come back here and post as well. it doesn't need to be a contest or a competition between sites. i use both sites for both posting and PM. i like each site for different reasons, and am glad i have the choice.

there is a lot of bitching and moaning over there, but that's not all. There are good people there.

We don't need to fight about it. Personally, I wish more posters were at both sites-- each has its own feel to it and many people can bring good things to both tables even if you can't get along with everyone on that site or this one.
You know, snoozan, I find it interesting that about once a month, someone starts (or hijacks) a thread to bitch about how all the other site does is bitch about this site. It's a bit like Suzy telling everyone she knows, what a terrible gossip Betty is. Also as interesting is how so many people think it's such a binary thing - us & them. And EVERY time "the other site" is brought up, "the usual suspects" cannot - I repeat, CANNOT - pass up an opportunity to shit on "the defectors."

Is it just me or has the number of hate filled posts seemed to be less here and more over there? I'm glad all the haters have a place to spew their bile and we can see the true character of this site re-emerge after being subjegated by those who left. I don't even know the web address of the other site and, to be honest, don't really care to.

This whole situation reminds of playing freeze ball when I was growing up when the spoiled kid would say: I'm not it or I'm not playing.

I'm glad they have their segregated little island community and wish them well. I just don't want them here.
Well said. :rolleyes:

I just wonder how people can claim not to know the URL of a place, can claim not to have visited a place, but swear it's full of hate-filled posts. I wonder if their mommies told them that, or if they are the type of gullible sheeple who always believe everything they're told.
Interesting, ain't it? Such a Concerned Women for America/Focus on the Family-inspired frame of mind.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting, ain't it? Such a Concerned Women for America/Focus on the Family-inspired frame of mind.

This sent me to Google. Those people are nuts. Our own fanatics don't even compare! LOL I just listened to a podcast-type thing where they refered to dildos as "perversion implements". LOL Frigid bitches. I fee sorry for them.

I now return the rest of you back to your thread.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This sent me to Google. Those people are nuts. Our own fanatics don't even compare! LOL I just listened to a podcast-type thing where they refered to dildos as "perversion implements". LOL Frigid bitches. I fee sorry for them.

I now return the rest of you back to your thread.
Ha, I knew you'd like those, m'love. But really, I was referring only to their no-exceptions rule of "tell me what to think, then I'll quote it as gospel". That would certainly answer your question of how anyone knows what goes on at "the other site" if they've not been there.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know if we're allowed to post it and as far as I've heard the site's only full of a load of moaning.
Lex and Zora are to OLPSG as Chief Bromden and Ruckly are to the Pendleton Asylum.

But then again, what do I know, because apparently, to the people over there, I'm a dim wit, immature, a retard and God knows what else. :rolleyes:
Aren't their grapes sour :)
SP, don't you get it!? It was a MOD CONSPIRACY!!! They were being held down by The Man(tm)! Now, they are free to discuss at intellectual length who they think in here is a sock puppet, why the moderators are all secret assassins for the CIA and other perfectly rational and intellectual topics...
Haha, indeed. I think they blame me for the current geo-political climate in
Myanmar
also. Probably.
You're right, SP... I shouldn't give them the attention they so crave anyway. Damn this latin blood of mine, it boils so easily! :biggrin1:
They're both mad at the moderators here, particularly mindseye. Sadly, they decided BigDirigible's bitch/moan/gossip site was more worthwhile than continuing to try and elevate this site.
Uh ok, sure. Because I don't want to argue with paranoid schizophrenics, I can't 'stand the heat'... gotcha. Call me when you'll have ditched that retarded high school mentality.

BTW, if you want to insult me TK, please, knock yourself out, but have at least the guts to do it on here and not just over at Big D's site.
That is their whole purpose of being over there. The facts are so distorted that there is no sense of reality. It's actually quite funny to see some of the way they understand things.
So the guy who wants to "speak for himself" still uses an out-of-context quote from someone else (two someone else's, actually) in his signature?

I figure as long as you're back, I might as well stir the pot a bit, bambino.

If you're referring to the other site, I left because I didn't want any part of it. I found the whole nature and direction of the site, as guided and flavored both by its sole moderator and a small handful of the people he attracted there, to be nauseatingly pathetic, petty, and vile. I thought maybe after a few weeks it would change and develop into something worthwhile, but during my stay it never did.

Additionally, there are usually very good reasons why people get banned from this site. Some of the most unpleasant dregs from LPSG were collected at the other site, and it was a little more than I could stomach all at once.

Pathetic, petty and vile, those are the only things I've heard that have tempted me into going to take a look
I'm so happy that the people on this site don't bitch and moan about the people on "the other site." Nothing but happy thoughts in this thread, right?
Is it just me or has the number of hate filled posts seemed to be less here and more over there? I'm glad all the haters have a place to spew their bile and we can see the true character of this site re-emerge after being subjegated by those who left. I don't even know the web address of the other site and, to be honest, don't really care to.

This whole situation reminds of playing freeze ball when I was growing up when the spoiled kid would say: I'm not it or I'm not playing.

I'm glad they have their segregated little island community and wish them well. I just don't want them here.
If you don't know the URL, and don't care to, how do you KNOW what's being posted there? Seems like quite a few hate-filled posts on this site, to me.

You get a thumbs up from me for that thought!
Not surprising.

Reactions: rexcasual

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, all the threads you started over there aimed at trolling us that got you banned let us clearly know that you did not notice we were gone.

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: I am feeling such a connection to Big Dirigible right now...as we were both b a n n e d (me? allegedly from the OLPSG)

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I spent some time between both sites.

Yes, there are complaints on this site about here, but as we've seen, there are also complaints on here about there...so no one's really innocent. I enjoyed the other site because as Snoozan said, it was nice to hook up banned members. There were terrific thought provoking threads and deep as well as informative discussions that took place.

Though Big D. and weren't "friends", I admired him from afar for his wellspring of knowledge and his willingness to generously impart of it with us.

I count myself incredibly blessed and fortunate to have encountered Lex, Madame_Zora and Matthew. They allowed me to see their inner beauty and realities. They are deep and wonderful people and I will remain ever grateful for having crossed paths with them and will carry my experience of them in my heart.

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you don't know the URL, and don't care to, how do you KNOW what's being posted there? Seems like quite a few hate-filled posts on this site, to me.

Actually, DC, I'll be the first to admit I was parroting what others who have posted about the other site have said.

The only point I was trying to make was that, aside from neils1153 thread of It's a disease, that the number of hate filled threads HERE seemed to have gone down after everyone staged their walk out.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A lot of the quality posts and quality threads are conspicuously absent with the departure of many members, some of whom are "over there." That makes me sad.