Missing Ren Latino - can you help me find him?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Honey123, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I used to chat often with a really nice guy and I lost touch with him the last time I changed my yahoo id - would like to know if he is still on the site so I can reconnect. I can't explain it but the last few days he's been on my mind, like something is wrong, out of sorts. I'm not psychic but have very strong intuition and sometimes I feel things in other people that I am connected to and I'm feeling that today.

His name is Ren, he is Latino, born in Chile and lives in Australia. Loves the beach and shaved his head in May but was going to grow it out. I thought his userid was renlatino but can't find any thing by that name or close.

Does anyone know him?

Attached Files:

2. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just my luck... Not a soul knows him. I have really got to start saving off my address book when I change my yahoo id.

3. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    One more bump then I'll let it die if no responses. Sad, I really miss talking to him.

4. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is another picture of my friend, Ren that I'm trying to find. I guess he either doesn't have an account on LSPG anymore.

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted