Missionary position for deeper penetration?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by cjay8inc, Jan 21, 2009.

1. cjay8inc

cjay8inc New Member

Albums:
    Almost always my wife only allows me to have sex with her in missionary with her legs down. I take one leg and put it on the outside of hers. Ladies, does this allow for deeper or more shallow penetration?

2. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Dude, missionary only with her legs down? What, is she afraid you might see her pussy or something? That sounds so restrictive and dull. Wow. I could never do it that way all the time. I'd go mad crazy.

Ok, as far as the sensation goes in that position, it varies. It isn't so much that you get deeper (or not as the case may be) so much as the position increases the vaginal sensation and might be making her feel tighter. There is also the possibility that she is a squirter and doesn't know it so she is afraid that she might pee during sex and is fighting back the urge.

Does she orgasm? Does she ever squirt during oral sex when you go down on her? Has she ever been on top? Did you even sleep with her before you got married?

3. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

my wife(gf) only tried that once, the first time!!!! she knows to spread them to let the fat boy in

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just one position sounds very restrictive. My wife was sexually inexperienced and sexually unsure, but from day one we used a sequence of three or four different positions that we both liked.

For missionary, the more she bends her legs the deeper the penetration will be. Some women have lifted their legs above my back and locked their ankles together as this allows for very deep penetration and good pubic bone to clit contact. This type of deep penetration with a large cock, if you do it right, can lead to orgasm in intercourse. But most women who have orgasmed in intercourse with me have been on top, and woman on top is a tighter position for us men too.

5. cjay8inc

cjay8inc New Member

Albums:
    She orgasms every time... We occasionally try other positions. But when she rides me i cant lift my hips up. Or if we do doggie i have to be on both knees i cant lift one leg up. In missionary i can't lift both legs or one leg up. I dont know why but she told me when we first did anything, that we are not compatible. I'm not sure what she meant.

6. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    The person who told you the two of you aren't compatible the first time you were together, and you yet you married them without finding out what they meant?? Seems like she's the person you need to ask, and should have done it before you were married. (Not saying your marriage isn't good or anything, it's just that's what dating before the marriage is for -- to clear up a lot of these issues.)

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    Everyone is compatible with everyone else, and I've had sex with more than 100 women. Some different, none not compatible, but some not very good at sex.

I fear this is what she was saying. There's a certain eros that most of us have, but some don't. It's quite hard to put it into words, but it's knowing and anticipating your partners moves, being in the right place when she moves, and just being in synch all the time, and feeding off your partners leads and just knowing what to do before it happens. I've had women like this, my wife is a bit this way, but it's not because we're not compatible but more that they (and she) just aren't much good at sex.

I say the distinction because my wife (and those other women) would be not that good at sex with any man. They weren't that common in my experience, maybe 3 or 4 out of more than 100.

How to get better? I think letting go, being 110% in the moment, and subconciously picking up your partners body language would be the solution.

8. zaza

zaza New Member

The position mentioned in the OP allows shallower penetration and lots of stimulation.

It was one of the positions Used with my ex boyfriend who was over 10 inches, raising my legs with him would have been painful for me.

Its also a position I like with any guy of a reasonable size due to the fantastic amount of stimulation.

9. art

art
    Gold Member

I prefer it with her legs over my shoulders, or even with her legs bent back so her heels are under her butt, and spread wide. Then I can really get in deep. You've pretty much got to spread her legs if you want to get in deep.

10. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    You can be creative with missionary no doubt. It definitely fun to mix it up, get her legs high up or folded into her chest. Just gotta take the lead and do it.

11. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think that's exactly the point.... she doesn't want to raise her legs to prevent him from going in too deep.

It sounds like the boy is causing her pain and she doesn't like the deep penetration. The only thing to fix this is more foreplay with her having at least one climax before he puts that thing inside her. Another thing, if a woman gasps and pulls back to decrease the depth of penetration, it's because she hurts. Do you like to be kicked in the balls? NO? Well, then why do you want to pound the cervix like you're knocking on a door. If she doesn't want you balls deep, stay shallow, stay where she can handle it.

12. MickeyLee

Gold Member

cjay - all the restrictions your woman places on you prevents you from pounding her into the mattress or going too deep. you should maybe catch a clue and rethink your approach. a big cock is next to useless when attached to a big dick.

you are hurting her. she doesn't like it.

heres the best advice going: you are a 32 year old married man... sign off the intorwebz and talk to your wife. if you can't man up enough to be honest pay attention to the neon sign she keeps throwing at you.

1. stop fucking like you have something to prove. she married you not her ex.
    2. back up off the pussy. most women don't like the land speed drilling for the spinal column technique.
    3. when she lets you put her legs up after she cums.... she wants to get it over with.
    4. thank which ever god you believe in this woman loves you enough to put up with you.

ML

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I misread his posts when he talked about lifting legs up and I assumed it was his legs, but it was her legs! Oh my, never ever do that to a woman! You'll end up going too deep when she's not ready for it, and it may take ages for her to reach that stage of readiness. You have to go with your partner's lead, especially when you're bigger than average.

You should know when she wants (and needs) it to be shallow and gentle, and you should know when she wants it hard and fast, and she doesn't have to say a word to tell you either. You have to be in tune with how you're partner's reacting.

Points 1 to 4 of Mickylee's posting: read them and take heed.

14. Uncutpete

Gold Member

Albums:
    Here's a guess: You have a relatively long cock. When she lifts and opens her legs you contact her cervix, which is sensitive, and you hurt her. Perhaps you tried this too fast with her the first time, not giving her pussy enough stimulation to widen and lengthen, not going slow enough to stretch her comfortably (with a big cock goes responsibility). With her legs down she can control how deep you go a bit better. Also some women's anatomy gives better clit to penis contact with the legs down, hence the orgasms. That is an individual thing.

15. D_Jaustone Jawbreaker

Sounds like you are too busy worrying about trying to pound her than take care of her..only go deep when she says to go deep..why are you lifting your hips when she is on top that is her time to enjoy the ride..stop trying to hurt her..not ever woman is compatible to size

16. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    :rofl:

I laugh not so much because it's funny, but because it's so true!

17. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

If that is what she wants,,, what is the problem, gentlemen?
    Tastes and desires vary. Every couple needs to discover what they want.
    And by the way, triangularization will not help two people to talk. If you need to talk about something,,, talk to the person involved.
    This does not belong here.

18. B_webcamfuck.me

B_webcamfuck.me New Member

don't underestimate the missionary position! from what i know it allows a deep penetration in which both partners feel comfortable.

other then that, you got enough good advices on your relationship with your wife and i think they got a point.

Draft saved Draft deleted