Missionary position: where do you like his hands and arms?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me the perfect position is when he is resting on his elbows either side of my head. That way he is nice and low, pressing right up against me. Maybe with his head slightly up looking at me or to the side of mine so i can hear him breathing. His fingers in my hair and my legs wrapped around him pulling him in even closer

MM yes,
And then I adore it when he grips my buttocks and piledrives/piston fucks me when I am wild and begging for him.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a good wild night once where the girl raked my back open with her nails. Hurt like hell afterwards, and never slept with her again. The release was glory. The sheets needed cleaning and I needed Iodine.

:wtf:

Dude, that one was a keeper...or at least a go-to whenever you felt like really letting go.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But straight missionary, at least prop yourself up on you elbows or somthing so you don't crush me! No fun not being able to breath!
Of course! Weight on elbows or standing on the side of bed so we can still use our hands and not crush you with our bodyweight. :wink: