Missionary questions

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Quiet, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Quiet

Quiet Member

I cum way faster in missionary than any other position. Any advice for prolonging?

Also any advice for helping my woman cum in missionary?

2. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I can't help you regarding lasting a long time, but here's some information on a variation of missionary that increases clitoral stimulation and orgasm for many women (yes, the first one is from a Christian site, but it appears to give a good description of the technique):

Position #8: Coital Alignment Technique (CAT)

Coital Alignment Technique

Coital alignment technique - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Like the first link says, I don't passively lie underneath him in this position, I'm very active even though I'm underneath. I'll wrap my arms under his and put my hands on his shoulders from behind and I use that leverage to thrust and grind. I don't orgasm easily if I don't move and the muscles in my back are often sore the next day. I don't wrap my legs around him all the time, though. I keep my feet flat on the bed a lot.

#2 petite, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2010
  3. TDurden1979

TDurden1979 Member

Albums:
    Missionary is one of those for me too. Fantastic view, plenty of intamacy and kissing, always gets me too. Slow strokes and a ton of mental control are the only things that work for me. Angle your body so your hips are above hers too. More direct clitoral stimulation. Hope that works for you, it does me well.

4. Incocknito

Gold Member

I tend to get bored with missionary. I can cum but to do so I have to fuck really fast and hard. Still I suppose it does make me cum quicker. Usually it takes me ages but with a hard enough missionary fuck I can cum in five or ten minutes.

To last longer you just need to slow down before you cum. Or you may even need to exit the vagina completely while you "recompose" yourself. Maybe lick her out and/or stroke your penis slowly in the meantime.

Then repeat.

5. Shackleford

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Mish is Mrs. Shackleford's favorite. She reaches the top of the mountain more easily that way than any. What really seems to do the trick is:

1) Long strokes. Sliding in and sliding out with purpose, savoring the motion, has a better effect than just hammering away with shorter movements. You can still go hard and fast, but the key is to always maintain a good "backswing," so to speak.

2) Pelvic contact, as described in the coital alignment links above. Try to sandwich the base her pubic triangle between your cock and the base of your own triangle. It takes a combination of positioning & some abdominal control, but the simplest way I can explain it as you thrust, kinda aim back towards your own belly button.

3) A little extra push upon full insertion. That bit of extra pressure makes a tenfold difference in response.

Granted, what works for one doesn't work for all, but I don't think you'll go wrong with these.

6. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    Getting her legs up high and/or folded to her chest make missionary much more fun and orgasmic for her.

Although technically not missionary try u standing up on floor next to edge of bed and her on her back again legs up high/straight out. A great way to take control of her legs by holding her ankles.

Draft saved Draft deleted