Missouri

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm from Springfield, Missouri, and I was just curious; is there anyone out here even from Missouri? In terms of meeting people, I'm only interested in women, but I'm just curious if there's actually anyone IN Missouri, or its Springfield at ALL.

gayguy777

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well there are 3 of us now. LOL :087: I know that smily has nothing to do with that I just thought it was cute as hell!

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I keep on hearing so much about Columbia; a really good friend of mine used to live there, and my sister has gone to college there.

And then, of course, everyone is from St. Louis. I can't say there isn't a good reason for that, though; St. Louis is friggin' HUGE. It just surprises me that there's a person from Eldon and a person from Columbia, but no one from Kansas City or Springfield.

Is there anyone else?

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey stud,

Just East of Springfield here. Hot cock by-the-way. :biggrin1:

WHY MUST YOU BE A DUDE?!

Anyway, it surprises me that no one has said Kansas City yet. It's the second largest city, isn't it?

B_bigg981

Just Browsing
Media
Kansas City here. And it is the second largest metropolitan area in Missouri, behind St. Louis. (Occasionally people become confused because the City of Kansas City has a larger population than the City of St. Louis, but St. Louis is the larger of the two metros.)