Mista Geeche 08!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by marleyisalegend, Sep 12, 2008.

1. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    Anybody else think that guy is smart as fuck? And he's cute too. Sometimes I think he could've done a better job running Sambo's campaign than whoever Sambo's got behind the scenes. It's not just his color and inexperience that's turning people off, nobody is telling him "Hey, you look like a stoic, heartless fucking robot. Smile, crack a joke."

Anywho, Mistageechee is hella smart and he has a good sense of humor, anybody thinking of converting to the fourth independent party?

BTW Mistageechee, you really need to hire me as your aid, I can handle a heavy load.:biggrin1::tongue::wink::cool:

:eek:

2. B_New End

B_New End New Member

Awesoem thread. I always thought you two were the same.
    Now I see Marley is geechees evil twin.

One is from North Carolina, one is from South Carolina
    one is gay, one is straight

3. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    He's such a maverick too! And he doesn't have Obama's "I'm better and smarter than you, have to talk down to you" attitude.

4. dreamer20

Gold Member

Can someone get on turning Mista Geechee bisexual please? thanks. :biggrin1:

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Hey goose. Mista is one cool cat. He almost as cool as you and more than a bag of chips and then some. Snakey give ya'll two snaps and a twist:wink:

6. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

Let's get him elected first and then I will work on that (hehe) :biggrin1:

7. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    Cool, seems like Mista is already gettin' some support. I'm waitin' on NJ to come and give her endorsement.

8. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

WE have to have a convention soon to nominate him...

9. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Agreed, MG is pretty cool.
    I'd like to see more, many more, pics, tho. :wink:

:confused: I haven't felt this vibe from Obama. However, should a national leader be an "average joe" to be acceptable, or if he doesn't believe, act as though he were? :confused:

10. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    AMEN! Especially one of that legendary tool of his. I hear one slob on his knob will cure anything that ails ya! Hachoo! I think I feel a cold comin' on.:biggrin1:

You MUST be biased, it's impossible to miss. I support Obama over Mccain as much as the next guy but he is TOO stoic, too rigid, too holier than thou, too good to joke about himself. That's why we need a laid back guy like Geechee to run, he can knock those Repiglicans are on their asses.

11. B_New End

B_New End New Member

Give it up. Marly and Geeche are the same people. They claim to be from a different party, but lets look at the facts, shall we?

1. Both are black. Therefore, as far as the black issue goes, they are identical.

2. Both have the same meanings in their hand gestures. I am sorry, the wool has not been pulled over my eyes. The "V" and the "thumbs up" both mean the same thing. On the positive hand gestures issue, they are identical.

3. Both are holding something in the opposite hand (a pipe?) One is in the left, and one is in the right, but the truth is, both are holding something.

4. One is from South Carolina, One is from North Carolina. Both are from the Carolinas. Coincidence? I think not.

5. One is from Charlotte, the other from Charleston... both named after the same person.

So I say, Marly, you have been exposed. You are actually geechee, posing as a gay man, so you will not be bothered by the hundreds of PM's from women asking you to cam. Which I can understand... but now, to try and nominate yourself for president of the U.S., I find despicable.

#11 B_New End, Sep 12, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2008
  12. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I am not biased, as I am not an Obama supporter.
    Yes, he will get my vote, however it will not be based on jocularity so much as I believe, given the options, he is the best choice.

I love Socratic examining, and prefer an analytical leader with character, empathy, and compassion. The rest is just "ehhh", nice but not a requirement until the advent of broadcast media... my president doesn't need to entertain me, he isn't a game show host. Idk, most of the jokes or attempts to showcase quotidian credentials do not ring true.

13. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    :confused: We're both Obama supporters.

:confused: I'm noticeably darker than Geeche, and if you look at my pics we look nothing alike. Oh, except we're both black.:rolleyes:

He's holdin' a piece of chicken, I'm holding a drink and a cigarette. Pipe?

If I'm just posing, I take this "gay" thing pretty far. Pretty far up the rear that is!:tongue:

If I were straight I highly doubt I'd get women wanting to cam unless they were desperate.

Lick my pussy. Woah, does that mean I'm really a woman!:rolleyes:

#13 marleyisalegend, Sep 12, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2008
  14. dreamer20

Gold Member

I propose a convention to marinate him..:biggrin1:..:trink26:...:087: ...:bj:

and you too.:yumyum:

15. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    I second that emotion. But let's not get distracted by his gorgeousness, this is supposed to be about the issues.

16. dreamer20

Gold Member

Not as cute as this fellow:

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/lX8SHbPbuTM/default.jpg

Who might he be?:confused:

And why can't I get into his Winter Jackets Blog?:biggrin1:

I have a tissue for your issue.:wink:

17. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    You're telling lies, I look God-awful in that video and I need a shape-up. I bought a DVD that's supposed to teach me how to do it myself.

I fixed it for you. We've been cool for awhile so sorry for the laziness about removing you from my ignore list. It actually doesn't make sense cuz I gotta click "show post" everytime you post something. Meh, I'm a douche.

I dunno, last time you offered me something I ended up covered in honey and hanging from the ceiling fan.

Draft saved Draft deleted