Mister Horsemeat

paardelul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I usually don’t read other people’s mail but that Monday afternoon I found a sheet of paper on the ground near the central Xerox machine on my floor. I looked around but there was no one there looking for a piece of missing paper. Most of my colleagues had left the office by then. In order to check for whom the message was meant, I quickly browsed through the e-mail, which bore the letter head of our employee insurance company.

Dear Mr Wilson,
Regarding your request, I am sorry to inform you that your policy does not cover penis reduction surgery. Furthermore, I am not aware of such a procedure.
If you would like to send me a few snapshots of your penis, I can send them to our examiners for another review.

Two questions came quickly to mind. Who the hell was Wilson? And two, why would he want penis reduction surgery – unless he had a schlong so big he was tripping over it. I decided to leave the piece of paper next to the machine where we usually leave printed documents to be collected later. However, as the thought of one of my co-workers obviously being freakishly hung started to turn me on, I made a copy of the e-mail first and stuck it in my inside pocket.
I decided to roam around the Xerox machine for a while, hoping that the mysterious Wilson guy would turn up. I got myself a cup of coffee from the coffee machine but no one showed up. Just as I was about to finish my drink, one of our maintenance guys came into view. He looked tensed and was clearly in a hurry. He walked towards the copy machine and hastily browsed through the pile of uncollected mail. He found and took what he was looking for, gave me a quick look and tried to force a smile and left.
My heart jumped in my throat. Sam? Sweet shy Sam? Cute curly-haired Sam? I never knew his name. He was just Sam from maintenance. Sam the unassuming hunk. Sam, with the soulful blue eyes. Sam, with the body that made me weak. Well well, how did an expert pecker-checker like me had never noticed his package? Probably because he always wore overalls . Sam Sam, I thought, it is always the quiet ones that surprise you.
As I waisted enough time I returned to my desk and decided to work a few more hours. I had brought my gym bag but I decided not to go to the office gym, downstairs in our building. I tried to work a few more hours but all I could think of was Sam and I kept reading the e-mail over and over again, with my cock hard as a rock.
I decided to go home and went down the elevator towards the exit but when I got out the elevator on the ground floor, I just noticed that Sam the Maintenance Man went into the door leading to our small gym. I waited for few minutes and then went into the gym, not really knowing what I was doing. The locker room was abandoned and I could see that only one locker was in use. So far, so good, I thought. I put on my exercise gear and stepped into the room. It was completely empty, it had to be 11 PM by then and all I could see was Sam on the treadmill. He was startled when I got in, I guess he did not expect anyone to use the gym at this time. He said ‘Hello’ and all I could do was look at him. He was wearing sweats and they were loose. I could see an enormous hose banging around in his pants as he jogged from foot to foot. I could tell my newfound object of desire was not wearing any underwear. I wondered if, given the enormity of his organ, he’d actually dared to run without any underwear at all. He didn’t look like the kind of guy who’d put his oversize goods on display like that. He probably guessed that he would be the only one in the exercise room. But man, with that elephant trunk swaying back and forth in his sweats, he sure grabbed the attention of the budding cocksucker I was when I was a freshman.
I got onto the machine opposite his and followed the big-dicked runner at a safe distance. He was listening to some music as he was wearing earplugs and I could not help but stare at the big fleshy pendulum in front of me, making a lot of commotion in his distended drawers. Pretty soon we’d both worked up a sweat. Of course, my goal was to retire to the locker room when my bashful stud did. After twenty minutes, utterly drenched, he held up his hands, slowly came to a stop and then wanted to crawl to the locker room. I used this opportunity to introduce myself as Joe - he would only know me as one of the big shots in accountancy. But he just nodded, appeared to be in a hurry and left, the door closed behind him.
I decided to wait for 3 more minutes, anticipating that he would be using the small shower when I would end my gym session. Then, finally - the wait seemed to last forever - I snuck into the locker room and closed the door without making a sound. I heard the sound of the running shower water in the back. I peeled off my soaking wet running shorts and T-shirt. I took a towel and wrapped it around my waist and headed towards the showers.
There was Sam, his eyes closed and obviously not realizing that I was standing there. He was rubbing shampoo in his beautiful hair and my mouth dropped. I was in shock. His cock was definitely bigger than the norm. In fact, that was the understatement of the century. I have seen a few cocks in my time, even my dad's huge dick, but this was something else. It was the biggest slab of uncircumcised cock and the most enormous balls that I'd ever seen on a man. You’ve heard of beercan dicks but they are never really that thick. Sam’s was, and it was still soft. Uncut and nestled in a trimmed bush of black hair, with a single pale-blue vein running from the base of to the tip of a good ten inches away. That’s ten inches soft. His huge bone of a cock swung like a pendulum between his legs. The flesh of his beast was of the same perfect pinkness of his thighs, and the balls. The balls framed the glory of that magnificent monster organ: plump and big as eggs, and they hung almost as low as his horsecock.

Reactions: JSF777

paardelul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Then, I made a noise which made him open his eyes. He froze as he was not expecting anyone in there and instinctively squeeled and tried to cover his enormous schlong, which was impossible even though his hands were enormous too. ‘O I’m sorry, I just thought … I just, I did not expect another person at this time of night’, he stumbled. ‘That’s allright, I’ve just been working late. Do you mind if I take the shower next to you?’. I did not wait for his response and dropped my towel, exposing my respectable 8 inches of halfhard manhood. I turned on my showerhead and poor Sam could no longer use his hands to cover his pride and joy so he turned away and shut down his water stream. Now I had the chance to examine the rest of his fine body which was masculine and with the right amount of body hair in the right places. Man, he turned me on, and my eyes kept going to that magnificent, almost footlong cock.
I could no longer control myself, I had to do something. Not only because this would be a once-in-a-lifetime moment to hook up with him, but also because of my cock which was getting bigger by the second. As he grabbed his towel to flee the shower area, I said, not believing my own words: ‘Sam, I don’t think I have ever seen anyone with a cock that size. God, you have a big dick. I would love to beat off with you and compare…but I would also like to suck it’. He clearly did not know what to do or say, he just stood there with the towel in his hand when I went to my knees and opened my mouth. ‘Stop it, we can’t do this, what if somebody comes in?!’, he sort of panicked , but I could not stop. Before I could take the cock of dreams in my mouth I told him that no one was around and the took in his dickhead, which was a challenge in itself. I wanted him to cum in my mouth so badly. I took his long, heavy cock and greedily started sucking on the overhang of his foreskin.
Sam cooed with pleasure and his cock started to grow. It went a little bit thicker and another two inches longer. I was in cock heaven and decided it was time to discover the rest of his pole. Greedy as I am, I tried to put all of his rod down my throat. My jaw felt like it was going to get dislocated as his now 8 inch fat cock was shoved in. I was only able to suck the first 9 inches before I would start to gag.

Last edited:
Reactions: JSF777

paardelul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
‘Please’, he whispered, ‘suck it … my wife doesn’t do that no more, I’m too big for her’. I fetched my own stiff cock and stroked it while I gripped his 10, 11, 12 inches of fat, hard dickmeat. I widened my lips to accommodate his enormous cockhead and dived back in, his entire prick now down my throat. I’d never had something so large in my mouth and throat, I thought I’d choke but didn’t even think of stopping, the lust was overwhelming and I started to make slurping noises. ‘Mmmmnnnnnggggg’, I went up and down the swollen shaft.
I noticed that Sam became finally conscious that I actually loved his cock, this phenomenon of nature and that he did not have to be ashamed. His piece of equipment was an asset that he could use, even though his wife did not appreciate it. I noticed his growing confidence as he started to move his ass and made his first attempts of facefucking. He grabbed my head and slid his dick in and out of my now heavily salivating mouth. ‘That’s it man, suck it, take my big dick’ he said with that deep dark manly voice. I tried to keep that big cock in my mouth, long ropes of spit strung from his heavy balls, which were slapping my chin. He pushed his cock in further, and further. I went after this big piece of meat like a starved man . He fucked my mouth with long deep strokes and I jerked my own cock.
Then, I exploded, couldn’t take it anymore and heard Sam moaning, I felt the first rush of his hot cum-bath in my mouth, over my tongue. I took his dick in as deep as I could and he was still holding onto my head, fucking my face like crazy. ‘Take that big dick … my wife doesn’t want it, but you’re gonna get it’. I held his heavy cock in my mouth, long after we both finished. Saliva mixed with cum dripped from the expanded corners of my mouth. Then he took his cock away.
Sam probably thought I’d finished with him because he turned on the shower again. But I was not done with him. I needed to get fucked by this man. ‘Sam’ I said ‘your big fat cock in my mouth really made me crazy … now I want you to put it in my ass’. His eyes widened in disbelief but his cock responded immediately when I grabbed it; it started to fill to full capacity in 30 seconds. I took some ass-lube from my shower bag and generously squeezed the contents over his footlong meat and into my asshole.
I dropped the tube and turned around, pushing my hands against the wall. I’d expected that Sam was inexperienced at this point but all of a sudden he grabbed me by my hips, held my asscheeks apart and tried to push his larger-than-life dickhead in. It was so blunt at the end, the head just stuck between my ass lips and wouldn’t go in. This just went too fast for me, my hole quivered open and the pain was unbearable. ‘Please wait, you’re so fucking big’ I almost cried. I took a deep breath, I pressed down hard and spread myself with both hands. Sam pushed his 12 x 8 inches of man meat in my ass, in one firm thrust. ‘Oooooooooooooooo you’re ….. BIG!’ I exclaimed. A sharp pain shot into my guts, I felt like a virgin being deflowered. In fact, my asshole had never been filled up this way which explained the feeling. ‘Not so hard, Sam, not so hard … oooo, shit!’ I yelled, being impaled so deeply my ass made sloppy, slurping noises.
To my surprise Sam’s merciless wild fucking quite soon loosened up my ass, the lube dripping out as he kept ramming his huge hunk of manhood in and out of my well-spoiled ass. I felt his heavy balls slap up and smack my own ballbag and cock.. He buried himself to his pelvis and leaned over my back. He grabbed my shoulders and pressed himself hard against me. I was panting and howling at the delight of my ass-grip around that horse-sized cock. I couldn’t believe I was impaled with 12 inches of big fat dick!
‘You like it? … Say that you like it!’, Sam shouted. But I could barely speak, how he’d gotten his tool so far up my unconscious rump was amazing. His cock filled every inch of my hole, sending sexual shock waves all through my ass. ‘Oooo please….fuck me hard! Give me that big fucking cock’ I screamed. And he did, plowing his full weight behind his cock. I didn’t know what he was doing to my asshole but it felt wide, hot and juicy. I don’t believe I’d ever been fucked this hard before, Sam had turned into a wild animal.
This went on for like twenty minutes before he pulled out his cock, turned me around and I ended up in a kneeled position with my head against the tiled shower wall. Apparently, Sam wanted to come in my face. He stuck that big honk of a cock in my mouth and I bobbed up and down, sucking down as much as I could. After less than a minute, he started to moan , retrieved his cock and shot his hot cum all over my face and chest. He was squirting for what seemed like a few minutes – it just went on and on. His thick cream was dribbling out of my open mouth and down my chin. I spit his cum onto my cock and started stroking as fast as I could. Sam lowered himself and cupped my balls with one hand and shoved his large finger from his other hand up my ass. By now, I was so hot that it didn’t take long for me to blast my load all over his face and flat stomach.
Sam to my pleasant surprise was hard again and beat his horsemeat, and the sight and feel of me cumming over him must have been enough to trigger him again. He was yelling ‘Shit, here I cum again…..uuuuuuuuuhhhhh!’ and he sent long strings of jizz over my legs, the floor and his feet. He just smiled and returned to his shower ritual.
After that, we dressed and left with several minutes between our departures as we did not want to raise suspicion with the security guy at the entrance. Sam and I have seen each other occasionally ever since but haven’t had sex since. I never told him about the e-mail I found, which lead to the best sex I’ve ever had with the biggest guy I’ve ever been with.

Last edited:

TailPipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The only thing wrong with this story is that I wasn't on the receiving end of Sam's Great Schlong of Glory. But(t) thanks for taking me along for the vicarious ride.

Good and hot wankin' material, my friend. Keep 'em cumming.